JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino
Dining and Hotel Promotions
Big Game Party – Sunday, February 7, 2016
Rampart Casino hosts the Big Game Party on Sunday February 7 starting at 2 pm with viewing of the game beginning around 3:30 pm. The general public can purchase wristbands for $59 and $49 with a Resort Rewards Card from the casino cage from 10am to 4pm on Game Day for all you can eat and drink with unlimited access to the Buffet, Grand Ballroom and Valencia Ballroom parties and a free commemorative T-Shirt. You must be 21, no exceptions. No infants, toddlers or minors will be allowed to participate in any of the party locations.
- Race & Sports – Receive a free t-shirt when you make a $20 Bet.
- Hot Seat Drawings – For casino guests playing with their Resort Rewards card from 2pm to 8pm, one winner will be chosen every 15 minutes to receive $200 in Free Slot Play. On the 45 of the hour, a table games winner will be chosen to receive $200 in Promo Chips.
Hot Hoops FSP Bonus – February 7
Up to 25 Resort Rewards players who are playing slots on Sunday, February 7 between 7:30pm and 8:30pm will randomly be chosen to mine for a bonus prize from $20 Free Slot Play to $40 Free Slot Play once the trigger is activated. Resort Rewards card must be inserted in the machine at that time to be eligible to play the bonus game.
$100,000 Cupids Cash Drawings – Every Friday & Saturday in February
Rampart Casino hosts its Cash Drawings every Friday and Saturday at 6:15 and 8:15 p.m. Every 100 points in slot play or one hour with a $10 average bet on table games earns one entry, and guests can earn ten times entries Monday through Thursday. 20 lucky winners at each drawing will draw from the drum where they can win up to $10,000 cash!
$20,000 Big Wheel of Cash Giveaway – Every Friday at 9 pm in February
Resort Rewards players earn entries on January 29 by playing Table Games. One hour with a $10 average bet on table games earns one entry in the drawings. 12 winners will receive a guaranteed $250 in promo chips. All winners get to spin for a cash bonus on the Big Wheel and whoever lands closest to the $100 on the prize wheel wins $2,000 cash.
Presidents Day $5,000 Candy Bar Giveaway
Earn 50 base points and receive a candy bar. 100 lucky candy bars will contain $50 Free Slot Play hidden inside.
$20,000 Hot Seat Plus Drawings – Every Thursday in February
Rampart Casino hosts $20,000 Free Slot Play Hot Seat Plus Drawings from 2 to 8 p.m. Casino guests playing with their Resort Rewards card can win up to $150 Free Slot Play, Summerlin card holders can win up to $300 Free Slot Play, and Elite card holders can win up to $500 Free Slot Play from the random drawings. A winner is drawn every 15 minutes for slot players and on the 45 of each hour for table game players.
4x/2X Points – Every Monday
Every Monday in February, Resort Rewards Players will earn 4X points on Reels and Video Reels and 2X points on Video Poker.
Bring a Friend Mondays
Resort Rewards members who bring a friend Mondays in November to sign up for Resort Rewards will receive $5 free slot play and also receive match points for all the Base points the friend earns on their sign up day.
Rampart Casino invites all casino and customer service employees to participate in the CEO Program. On Mondays, members will receive the CEO treatment, including the following benefits: 2-for-1 drinks in the Round Bar (not valid for Happy Hour Specials), JC’s Irish Sports Pub, and 221, $2 off Al-You-Can-Eat Sushi at Shizen, 50% off dinner at the Rampart buffet, $10 Match Bet on table games, and a chance to Spin & Win at the kiosk when earning 100 points. Participants can register at the Resort Rewards Club for CEO status by showing proof of employment.
NEW & IMPROVED Fifty Plus Party – Every Tuesday in February
Resort Rewards Club players 50 years of age or older can play a free round at the $5,000 slot tournament anytime between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m., plus all tournament participants receive a free entry into the bonus $2,500 free slot play drawing held at 9:30 p.m. In addition, all Fifty Plus Party members earn a $100 free slot play bonus on all video reel machine jackpots over $1,200; a complimentary kiosk swipe if they earn 50 points; a Bingo Room coupon for a free small rainbow pack in the electronic units for their next visit (minimum buy-in is required); enjoy $5 lunch at Rampart Buffet; half price point redemption on dining in JC’s Irish Sports Pub; a complimentary size upgrade at Starbucks; 30% discount at Spa Aquae plus a free foot scrub with any massage.
Pirate’s Treasure Progressive Drawing – February 24
Resort Rewards Club members who earn a base of 2,000 points in the previous calendar month are invited to participate in the following month’s Pirate’s Treasure Progressive Drawing. The next drawing will be held at 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. on Wednesday, February 24. Players must visit a designated kiosk in the casino after 3 p.m. on the drawing date to activate their entry. The progressive cash jackpot starts at $5,000 and increases $1,000 every month until a winner is drawn. Players can visit the Resort Rewards club to check the current progressive jackpot total.
Earn and Spa
Resort Rewards players who earn 1,000 same day points or redeem 4,000 anytime points can receive a 25-minute spa treatment from Spa Aquae. Resort Rewards players can schedule their 25-minute spa treatment at any time. Players may choose from a Neck, Back, and Shoulder Massage, Mini Pedicure or Mini Manicure. One per customer maximum, every seven days.
Groundhog Day Logo Wear Promotion – February 2
Resort Rewards players will receive ½ price point redemptions on Logo Sweatshirts if Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow and ½ price point redemptions on Logo T-Shirts if Punxsutawney Phil doesn’t see his shadow.
Bingo Spin to Win
Every session, every day – the first single winner spins to win up to $100 in Free Slot Play, Free Bingo Play and food comps.
Bonus “R” Ball Jackpots – Every Thursday in February
Players who “bingo” on B-2, or any number ending in 2, will receive $500 in addition to the regular payout. Validation is required; Offer is only valid on Thursdays in February during the
11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. sessions.
Chinese New Year “Lucky 8” Ball – February 8
Players who “bingo” on B-8 on Monday, February 8 will receive a $500 bonus.
“Bonus Leap” Ball – February 29
Players who “bingo” on I-29 on Monday, February 29 will receive a $500 bonus.
$1,000 Bingo Coveralls – Every Day
Every day in February there will be three $1,000 coveralls at the 7 pm Bingo session. Also, every Friday and Saturday at the 9 p.m. session in January, there will be double pay with (3) $1,000 coveralls.
Bingo Gift Giveaway
Resort Rewards players with minimum buy-in will receive, while supplies last:
February 12 & 15 – Daubers and February 14 – Russell Stover Candies.
See Bingo Room for complete details.
Bingo Pattern Card Challenge
Pick up a pattern card at the Bingo Cage, complete all 12 patterns and receive $100 in free Bingo Play!
221 features small plates and libations; guests can sip on signature martinis or tickle their taste buds with wine and tapas. For more information, call 702-869-7750.
Hours: Open from 5 to 11 p.m. daily.
- Happy Hour – From 5 to 7 p.m. daily. Specials include the $5 The Lover’s Drink Martini, wines and appetizers.
- Big Game Day, Sunday Feb 7 – Serving lunch from 11am to 1pm then Closed for a private party. 221 will re-open after the Big Game is over.
The Carmel Room
The Carmel Room’s fine dining menu features Mediterranean-influenced Continental cuisine. Fare includes specialty salads, fresh seafood, prime steaks seared to perfection, poultry, a superb wine list and decadent table-prepared desserts. For more information, call 702-507-5955.
Hours: Open from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; open from 5 to 10 p.m. Friday-Saturday.
- Earn and Eat – Earn 1,500 same-day points or redeem 4,000 anytime points at Rampart Casino and receive choice of a Jumbo Lobster Tail Dinner, Summerlin Mixed Grill Dinner, 24oz Bone In Ribeye Dinner or King Cut Prime Rib Dinner.
- Big Game Day, Sunday Feb 7 – The Carmel Room will be closed for the Big Game but the bar will be open for football viewing.
- Valentine’s Day, Sunday Feb 14 – Featuring a Three-Course special: appetizer, entrée and dessert, for $58 from 5pm to 9 pm.
Guests can start their day at Ceres, a gorgeous restaurant encircled by breathtaking gardens and waterfalls. It offers an American breakfast selection of pastries, omelets made-to-order, delicious eggs benedict, healthy dining options and more and is sure to leave diners’ palates satisfied. For more information, call 702-869-7381.
Hours: Open from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday.
- Breakfast Al La Carte Menu – From 6 a.m. to 11 a.m., Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday.
· Breakfast Buffet – From 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to noon on Saturday, and 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday. Offer includes egg and omelet orders from the guests’ table.
· Ceres Sunday Jazz Brunch – Diners at Ceres’ Sunday Jazz Brunch can enjoy live jazz music from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. along with a JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet for $24.99 per person plus gratuity. Sunday, February 7 & 21, featured artists are jazz saxophonist Vince Priester with guitarist accompanist Calvin Brooks. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702-869-7381.
· Sunday Brunch with Mark O’Toole – Diners at Ceres’ Sunday Brunch with Mark O’Toole can enjoy live lounge music from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, February 14 & 28, along with JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet for $24.99 per person plus gratuity. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702-869-7381.
JC’s Irish Sports Pub
Voted a Top 10 Vegas Sports Bar by USA Today, JC’s Irish Sports Pub features a hearty new menu, Irish beers, whiskey and live music. Guests may choose between pub favorites such as delicious wings or nachos, or feast on Emerald Isle classics such as Beef and Guinness Pie or Fish-n-Chips. For more information, call 702-869-7725.
Join us every day at 4 pm (midnight in Ireland) for a free shot of Guinness along with our Irish Toast of the Day!
Hours: Open from 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. Monday-Thursday and from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday-Saturday.
- Big Game Day, Sunday Feb 7
Enjoy live viewing of the Big Game, free Wi-Fi, drink specials, $2 Coors and Coors Light drafts, and food specials.
· $6 Beer Flights – $6 beer flights (serves four 5-ounce beers).
· $29.99 Beer Pairing Dinner – offered daily, 5pm to 10pm
Overlooking the excitement of the casino, the newly renovated Promenade Café is open 24/7 and features a wide variety of tastes. For more information, call 702-507-5966.
Hours: Open 24/7.
- Valentine’s Day, Sunday Feb 14 – $16.99 Three-Course special: appetizer, entrée and dessert, available from 3pm to 11pm.
- $3.99 Early Riser Special – Three daily breakfast specials are available from 6 to 9 a.m. for Resort Rewards club card members.
- $5.99 Senior Special – Senior citizens enjoy daily specials from 3 to 5 p.m. See café for details.
- $7.99 Fajita Friday Dinner – This dinner special gives guests a choice of steak or chicken fajitas and is served from 3 to 11 p.m.
- $9.99 Filet and Shrimp Special – 5 oz. Filet and 4 breaded shrimp served daily from 3 pm to 9 pm with choice of potato and vegetable. Add soup or salad for $1.99 more. Dine in only.
- $9.99 Three-Course Special – Starting at $9.99, the special is complete with an appetizer, entrée and dessert. In addition, seven entrée choices are also available upon request. Available daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
A Summerlin favorite, Rampart Buffet offers selections of fare from around the world including wood-fired pizza, rotisserie chicken, hand-carved meats and more. For more information, call 702-507-5944.
Hours: Open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, dinner from 4 to 9 p.m. daily and Champagne Brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
- Big Game Day, Sunday Feb 7 – The Buffet will be closed for the Big Game Party on Sunday, February 7. You must be 21 with ID and a wristband to enter. Wristbands may be purchased at the casino cage the day of the Big Game (10am to 4pm) for $59 and $49 with a Resort Rewards card for all you can eat and drink with unlimited access to the Buffet, Grand Ballroom and Valencia Ballroom parties.
Valentine’s Day, Sunday Feb 14 – Valentine’s Dinner Buffet from 4pm to 9pm. Prices are $21.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $23.99 without club card. Robust seafood with endless champagne and ladies receive a rose.
· Lunch Prices – $7.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $10.99 without club card and $6.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). These prices are available Monday-Friday.
· Dinner Prices (Sunday –Tuesday) – $13.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $15.99 without club card and $12.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). Available Sunday-Tuesday.
· Weekend Brunch Prices – $12.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $16.99 without club card and $11.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). Available Saturday-Sunday.
· Tuesday – Seniors with a Resort Rewards club card can enjoy a $5 lunch during the 50+ Party special.
· Wednesday – International BBQ Night from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices are $19.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $21.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
- Thursday – Deli Night Buffet from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices are$16.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
- Friday – Seafood & Crab Legs Buffet featuring Prime Rib from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Prices include $19.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $23.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card), excluding May 3 for Passover Buffet.
- Saturday – Steakhouse Night Buffet from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices are $16.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
- Earn and Eat – Resort Rewards club members can earn and redeem 500 same-day base points for a Lunch Buffet or 800 same-day base points for a Dinner Buffet. Vouchers are valid for seven days (maximum two vouchers per day). See resort Rewards Club desk to receive voucher.
Featuring Las Vegas’ freshest sushi and sashimi, Shizen’s expert Teppanyaki chefs dazzle guests with their knife work and hot-table cuisine. For more information, call 702-869-7900.
Hours: Open from 5 to 10 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Happy Hour – From 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday. Specials include $5 glasses of select wine, sake and sushi
· All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays– Shizen presents All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays and Mondays for $28 per person from 5 to 10 p.m.
Famed chef and restaurateur Gustav Mauler combines a classic Milanese menu, modest yet excellent wine selections and a chic setting at Spiedini. For more information, call 702-869-7790.
Hours: Open from 5 to 9 p.m. daily.
Guests can get their caffeine fix and satisfy their hunger at Starbucks®, located adjacent to Rampart Casino’s Buffet. The shop offers a selection of coffees, hot breakfast sandwiches, pastries, iced lattés, steaming espressos and more. For more information, call 702-869-7272.
Hours: Open from 6a.m. – 7p.m. Sunday thru Thursday, 6a.m. – 9p.m. Friday & Saturday.
The Big Game Weekend Room Package:
Guests can celebrate the big game in big ways with a touchdown room offer. The Big Game Room Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two wristbands for unlimited access to all our party venues with all you can eat food & drink, plus a commemorative Big Game T-Shirt. A minimum two-night stay is required. Offer is subject to availability, and it cannot be combined with any other offer. Valid for February 5-8, 2016 only. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com and enter rate code EB5 or call 1-800-528-2996 and reference rate code EARX.
Valentine’s Day Spa Couple’s Package
Lovebirds can indulge in a romantic getaway with a Valentine’s Day Spa Couple’s Package. The hotel package includes the daily Resort Fee and features a deluxe guestroom, and upon arrival patrons will be greeted with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Valentines will continue their romantic celebration with a 2pm late checkout for ample time to relax and enjoy breakfast buffet for two at Ceres Restaurant and one 50-minute Couple’s Sampler Massage at Spa Aquae along with the use of the spa’s facilities. Spa appointments must be made in advance to ensure availability of the treatment. Room reservations must be made Feb. 14-15. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com and enter rate code ES8 or call 1-800-528-2996 and reference rate code SIJK.
Experience Spa Package
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (Custom Facial or Swedish Massage) and breakfast for two at Ceres restaurant. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code XIJA.
Experience Spa Package for One
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, one 50-minute spa treatment (Custom Facial or Swedish massage) and use of Fitness Facilities. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code XIJB.
Experience Couples Spa Package
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (Custom Facial or Swedish Massage), champagne and strawberries upon arrival and breakfast for two at Ceres restaurant. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code SIJJ.
Golf TPC Las Vegas Package
Visitors can tee it up at the TPC Las Vegas golf course then stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa just down the road. Golf packages can be booked for single golfers or golf for two, as well as complete golf vacations including golf, Spa Experience passes and daily breakfast. In addition, the resort’s on-site Golf Concierge is available to book preferred tee times at the course. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer, and all components of the package must be used for the same stay. For complete details on the variety of golf at TPC Las Vegas packages, to check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code GLFA for 1 round of golf, GLFB for 2 rounds of golf or GLFC for 2 rounds of golf with breakfast for two.
Experience Attraction Package
Travelers looking for a touch of authentic Las Vegas entertainment with off-strip luxury accommodations at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa can book an Experience Attraction Package. The package includes overnight accommodations, breakfast for two daily in Ceres and 25 percent discount on tickets to see Blue Man Group. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid on previously purchased event tickets. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code ERXU.
Carmel Room Dining Experience
The Carmel Room Dining Experience package combines the luxury of JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa with fine dining. Guests receive a $50 dining credit per night valid towards a dining experience at Carmel Room steakhouse. Credit is good per night and is exclusive to food at Carmel Room. Credit is applied at hotel checkout and cannot be applied to room or tax. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code EATA.
Shizen Dining Experience
The Shizen Dining Experience package offers a $50 dining credit for Shizen Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi bar, a Best of Las Vegas award-winning restaurant, for each night stayed at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Credit is valid per night and can only be applied to food in Shizen. Credit is applied at hotel checkout and cannot be applied to room or tax. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code EATB.
Breakfast for One Package
Designed specifically for the individual traveler, guests can book a stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and receive one complimentary buffet breakfast in Ceres restaurant for each night stayed. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code BKSH.
Stay for Breakfast Package
Created to help travelers start the day right, the Stay For Breakfast Package includes breakfast in Ceres restaurant for up to two adults and children under 12 years of age and registered in the same room for each night stayed. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included. To check availability and book a stay, visit marriott.com or call 1-800-582-2996 and reference rate code YBKC.
About the Rampart Casino
Rampart Casino is home to the $14.2 million Megabucks Jackpot, which hit on November 30, 2014. The Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,300 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables, a 300-seat Bingo Room and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Named “Best Place for a Family Staycation” in 2015 by Desert Companion, the resort boasts a 10,000 square foot waterfall pool surrounded by koi ponds. A retreat for health and wellness enthusiasts, the resort offers a world class spa, yoga classes, a volleyball and bocce ball court, and sits at the base of the Spring Mountain Range. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
Operated by Hotspur Resorts Nevada, Ltd. under license from Marriott International, Inc. or one of its affiliates.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 63 JW Marriott hotels in 25 countries; by 2016 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 90 properties over 30 countries. Visit us online, jwmarriott.com, @jwmarriott and facebook.com/JWMarriott