Exterior of Ferraro’s Ristorante.
(Photo Courtesy of Ferraro’s)
FERRARO’S RISTORANTE ANNOUNCES SPECIAL EASTER MENU,
SUNDAY, APRIL 9
To celebrate spring’s most festive holiday, Ferraro’s Ristorante will feature a special dine-in menu and extended hours on Easter Sunday, April 9, from 2 to 7 p.m. Offered for $95 per person plus tax and gratuities, the menu includes an option of bottomless mimosas for an additional $25 per person. Guests 12 and under can enjoy Ferraro’s children’s menu for $20. Note Ferraro’s will not offer its traditional menu this day.
The Easter menu includes:
First Course – Antipasti (choose one):
- Crostini di Salmone Affumicato – Toasted homemade bread, smoked salmon, creme fraiche, caviar
- Vitello Tonnato – Thinly sliced roasted veal, tuna sauce, capers, lemon
- Asparagi con Prosciutto e Mozzarella – Grilled asparagus wrapped with prosciutto and topped with fresh mozzarella
- Nonna’s Peperoni Ripieni – Bell pepper, ground veal, eggplant, Parmigiano Reggiano, breadcrumbs
- Insalata Mimmo – Valdivia tomatoes, avocado, fresh Bufala mozzarella, red onion, extra virgin olive oil, 4 Foglie balsamic
- Pasta e Fagioli – Cannellini beans, pancetta, pasta soup
Second Course – Pasta e Risotto (choose one):
- Risotto Asparagi, Mandorla e Stracciatella – Acquerello Risotto, asparagus purée and spears, toasted almonds, Stracciatella cheese
- Risotto al Gorgonzola con Radicchio – Grigliato Gorgonzola risotto, grilled radicchio, candied walnuts
- Ravioli di Cinghiale con Porcini – Homemade ravioli filled with wild boar ragù, Pecorino cheese, porcini sauce
- Rigatoni Spilinga – Rigatoni pasta, house-made spicy Nduja sausage, Caciocavallo cheese, toasted breadcrumbs
- Gnocchi Pesto al Pistachio – Homemade potato dumplings, pistachio and basil pesto, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Agnolotti di Spinaci e Ricotta – Homemade spinach, pancetta and ricotta ravioli with light cherry tomato sauce
- Polenta con Ragu – Soft polenta with traditional Bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Alla Nerano – Homemade spaghetti, zucchini, garlic, basil, lemon zest, Pecorino cheese
Main Course (choose one):
- Costolette d’Agnello – Ovation Farms lamb chops, potato purée, Tinker bell peppers, asparagus, lamb mint demi sauce
- Vitello Piccata – Veal scaloppini, lemon, butter, white wine, capers, asparagus, roasted potatoes
- Coniglio Brasato – Hermi Farms braised rabbit, soft Parmigiano polenta, roasted mushroom
- Pollo Milanese – Pounded, breaded chicken breast, arugula, cherry tomatoes, Parmigiano Reggiano, lemon
- Filetto di Manzo – 6-ounce Butcher’s Block prime filet mignon, porcini demi, spinach, potato purée
- Salmone – Scottish salmon, pea purée, mixed mushrooms, roasted potatoes
- Parmigiana di Melanzane – Traditional eggplant Parmigiana
Dessert (choose one):
- Torta di Olio di Olive – Citrus, olive oil cake, Partanna orange-infused extra virgin olive oil, vanilla gelato, sea salt
- Pane di Pasqua Con Nutella – Homemade Italian Easter brioche, Nutella
- Cannoli – Sweetened ricotta, pistachio
Menu for children 12 and under:
Entrée (choose one):
- Chicken fingers served with French fries
- Rigatoni with meatball
- Rigatoni with butter and cheese
- Cheese pizza
- Choice of gelato
Reservations are required with a credit card. Call (702) 364-5300 or click here to book online.
ABOUT FERRARO’S RISTORANTE
Las Vegas, known worldwide as the food mecca for the most discerning palates, houses one of the leading upscale fine dining establishments for Italian cuisine, Ferraro’s Ristorante. Featuring a chic and modern ambiance, Ferraro’s is synonymous with extraordinary service and unforgettable dining experiences. Guests savor flavorful, uncomplicated dishes utilizing only premium ingredients, all-natural meats and seafood, and fresh, hand-made pasta. A recipient of the internationally acclaimed Gambero Rosso award for wine, the venue’s extraordinary list is recognized as one of the top Italian wine collections in the world. Headed by Executive Chef Mimmo Ferraro, classic training, ingenuity, and passion for the Italian kitchen bring authenticity and creativity to the menu, carrying on the tradition and history that made Ferraro’s an iconic name in the culinary space.
Whether joining for happy hour, dinner, or late-night fare, in addition to the classic dishes you can order a la carte, guests may request a guided tasting menu that includes exquisite wine pairings. The meticulous care put into each detail makes this a truly unique place. Open daily with a main dining room, private seating, lounge, and patio options, a memorable culinary adventure awaits.
Ferraro’s Ristorante is located at 4480 Paradise Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89148. For more information or reservations, call (702) 364-5300 or learn more online at www.ferraroslasvegas.com.