AZILO Ultra Pool at SAHARA Las Vegas.
(Photo Courtesy of SAHARA Las Vegas)
NOW OPEN: AZILO ULTRA POOL AT SAHARA LAS VEGAS
Immersive Pool Experience to Feature Rotating DJs, Cocktail Specials, Tempting Poolside Menu
AZILO Ultra Pool at SAHARA Las Vegas is now open for the 2023 season. The immersive ultra pool offers an intimate poolside ambience enhanced by Moroccan décor, lush greenery and an inviting atmosphere featuring weekly entertainment and specials, a full bar with TVs, a 240-foot LED wall, cabana, daybed and lily pad packages as well as a full menu featuring an eclectic collection of summer favorites, sushi, snacks and breakfast.
AZILO Ultra Pool is open to guests ages 21 and older daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Access to the pool is free but a cover charge is required on select dates or during special activations and holidays. Beginning in May, the pool will extend operating hours from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
AZILO ULTRA POOL’S ONGOING DJ LINEUP FOLLOWS:
To amp up the energy, AZILO Ultra Pool features DJs on the open-air stage every Friday, Saturday and Sunday playing “open format” Top 40 anthems.
Fridays – Fridays include entertainment by DJ Stephi K. DJ Stephi K grew up in Southern California where she developed a true love for pop, hip hop and rap music. Being inspired by artists such as Madonna and 2Pac led her to writing and recording her own style of music. She has opened for well-known hip hop acts, been featured on various hip hop artist’s songs and starred in her own music video, “Play It Back.” After years of writing, recording and performing, she has embarked on a journey to mix her style of music with hip hop, house, old school, rap and other forms of music.
Saturdays – Saturdays include entertainment by DJ Sara. DJ Sara has been exciting audiences since she was 6 years old. At 18, she joined a circus as a singing ringmaster and for the next 15 years thrilled audiences around the world. In 2009 Sara created her Dancing DJ concept and has been around Las Vegas ever since. She has performed at the Fremont Street Experience, Circa Las Vegas and on FOX5 Las Vegas’s MORE show as a resident DJ.
Sundays – Sundays include entertainment from DJ SupaJames. SupaJames began performing as a DJ and spending time around his local radio station at the age of 15. He quickly spread his talents to San Diego and Las Vegas just after his 18th birthday. He also notably programmed multiple Top 40 stations across the west coast, as well as appeared weekly on satellite and cable radio shows. SupaJames quickly became an influential name in the music business and his open format abilities established him as a familiar name in the club scene nationwide. In addition, he is a worldwide tour DJ for platinum recording artist Baby Bash. He also works in the music production world for his Projekt X collaboration with Albert Ramirez.
UPCOMING SPECIAL PROGRAMS AT AZILO ULTRA POOL FOLLOWS:
Hoop Madness Viewing Parties, March 16 and 17
At AZILO Ultra Pool’s “Hoop Madness” parties, guests can enjoy a six-hour select open bar starting at $100 (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) or an all-day, all-you-can-drink select bar package starting at $200 (9 a.m. to close). AZILO will also feature its full pool menu starting at 9 a.m. and live entertainment from featured DJs starting at 12 p.m. Doors to “Hoop Madness” open at 8:30 a.m. For more information or to purchase an open bar package, click here.
AZILO ULTRA POOL’S MENU FOLLOWS:
AZILO Ultra Pool features an eclectic collection of specialty cocktails, spring and summer favorites, sushi, snacks and breakfast designed for sharing by the pool or while cooling off under a cabana.
- Breakfast Flatbread – Confit cherry tomatoes, bacon, scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese, chili mayo
- Breakfast Burrito – Scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese, potatoes, salsa
- Fruit Plate – Assorted seasonal fruits, fresh berries, melons
- Watermelon Salad – Jalapeño simple syrup, jicama, crumbled cotija, baby kale, pepitas, Tajin
- Caesar Salad – Baby romaine, creamy Caesar dressing, croutons, parmesan
- Tuna Rice Bowl – Heirloom baby tomatoes, wild arugula, basil, balsamic glaze
- Miso Salmon Rice Bowl – Heirloom baby tomatoes, wild arugula, basil, balsamic glaze
- Poke Nachos – Soy marinated tuna, wonton chips, Sriracha aioli, Furikake, wasabi mayo
- BBQ Chicken Flatbread – BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, shaved red onion, cilantro
- Wild Mushroom Flatbread – Roasted garlic purée, provolone cheese, mozzarella cheese, shaved onion, arugula
- Pepperoni Flatbread – Pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese
- Steak or Chicken Nachos – Tortilla chips, melted cheese, jalapeños, olives, sour cream
- California Roll – Crab mix, cucumber, avocado
- Tuna Lover Roll – Spicy tuna, cucumber, avocado, serrano
- Salmon Delight Roll – Spicy salmon, cucumber, Togarashi, Ponzu sauce
- Firecracker Roll – Crab, shrimp tempura, tuna, jalapeño, spicy mayo, eel sauce, Sriracha
Fillers (Comes with choice of fries or sweet potato fries)
- Chicken Tenders – Carrot, celery, buffalo sauce, ranch
- Turkey Club – Turkey breast, bacon, avocado, tomato, lettuce, ciabatta bread
- Impossible – Vegan patty, baby greens, roasted tomato, pesto aioli
- AZILO Burger – Cheddar cheese, lardons, creamy ketchup
- Chicken Katsu Sandwich – Pickled coleslaw, spicy mayo, Katsu sauce
- Fruit Platter – Includes seasonal fruit, starfruit, rambutan, dragon fruit, grapes
- Turkey Club Platter – Includes French fries
- Chicken Tenders Platter – Includes carrots, celery, fries, sauces
- Sushi and Poke Bowl Platters – Includes assorted sushi rolls, salmon poke, tuna poke, Hamachi poke
- The AZILO Smash – Patrón Silver Tequila, Chambord, raspberry purée, lemon juice, Sierra Mist
- The Mike Dropper – Smirnoff Blueberry Vodka, ginger liqueur, lemon juice, blueberry purée, Sierra Mist
- Watermelon Sugar High – Ketel One Cucumber and Mint Vodka, Midori Melon, watermelon purée, lime juice, cucumber soda
- Caribbean Mai Tai – Mount Gay Eclipse Rum, Blue Curaçao, Orgeat syrup, pineapple juice, lime juice, Hawaiian sun guava
- Poolside Paloma – 818 Reposado Tequila, Cointreau, grapefruit and lemongrass syrup, lime juice, Q Grapefruit Soda
- Tropical Mojito – BACARDÍ Tropical Rum, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, cantaloupe syrup, RIPE Mojito Club Soda
- Strawberry Cooler – SKYY Infusions Strawberry Vodka, Dos Hombres Mezcal, strawberry purée, fresh lemon sour, Red Bull Tropical
- AZILO Bajan Lemonade – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Giffard Banana Liqueur, RIPE Bajan Punch, fresh lemonade
In addition, AZILO Ultra Pool offers an extensive list of beverage packages, bottle service options, champagne, frozen drinks, beer, wine and non-alcoholic options.
To reserve bungalows, cabanas, spa day beds, pool day beds, lily pads, poolside couches and more at AZILO Ultra Pool, click here.
SAHARA Las Vegas also boasts another pool option for guests, the Alexandria Pool. This rooftop private pool operates as a resort pool available for hotel guests of all ages. Alexandria Pool hours for March will be 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
ABOUT SAHARA LAS VEGAS
SAHARA Las Vegas is an all-encompassing resort and casino with 1,613 guest rooms and suites in three distinctive towers – including the AAA® Four Diamond Alexandria Tower, more than 85,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, AZILO Ultra Pool, two rooftop pools and a collection of acclaimed restaurants, bars and entertainment venues. The inviting casino occupies 60,000 square feet and features approximately 600 of the latest slot and video poker machines, 50 classic table games, Infinity – a premium gaming lounge, The Poker Room at SAHARA Las Vegas and a sports book operated by global gaming leader, William Hill. An impressive selection of culinary and cocktail offerings includes Bazaar Meat by José Andrés™, named “Best Restaurant in Nevada” by Business Insider; famed Philadelphia sports bar Chickie’s & Pete’s; The Noodle Den from renowned Chef Guoming “Sam” Xin; CASBAR Lounge; Uno Más; Prendi; The Tangier; Zeffer’s and James Beard award-winning Chef Shawn McClain’s Balla. SAHARA Las Vegas is also proud to serve as home to MAGIC MIKE LIVE Las Vegas presented by Channing Tatum. SAHARA Las Vegas players can also enjoy the perks of an Infinity Rewards membership, a joint loyalty program between SAHARA and its sister property Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Reno, which gives players the opportunity to earn and redeem rewards across both destinations. SAHARA Las Vegas is a minority-owned business certified by the Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council. For more information, please visit saharalasvegas.com and stay connected on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.