GRAB GIFTS FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE AT HONEY SALT’S VALENTINE’S DAY POP-UP SHOP ON FEB. 12
Honey Salt, Dee Berkley Jewelry, Desert Bloom Eco Farm and Flora Couture Team Up to Host Shopping Experience to Benefit Las Vegas Fashion Council
The popular Summerlin restaurant, Honey Salt, hosts Valentine’s Day pop-up shop featuring a variety of local businesses perfect for last minute holiday gifts. Dee Berkley Jewelry, Desert Bloom Eco Farm and Flora Couture will all be on hand offering the most LOVE-ly gifts for the valentine in your life. Proceeds from the event will also benefit the Las Vegas Fashion Council.
- Honey Salt and Buddy V’s will offer a variety of sweet and savory baked goods including breads, sticky buns, brookies and even hot artisanal sandwiches for a pre-Valentine’s Day meal. Elizabeth Blau and Kim Canteenwalla will also be available to sign copies of their cookbook, Honey Salt Food & Drink – A Culinary Scrapbook, for the chef in the family.
- Dee Berkley Jewelry is on site for all your sparkly needs with genuine gemstone bracelets, necklaces and earrings, in addition to 14KT and diamonds, paperclip chain necklaces and bracelets. They will also have a variety of pieces from the spring line and highly curated gifts for the holiday.
- Desert Bloom Eco Farm will offer a variety of farm-fresh, locally-grown produce perfect to whip up an amazing Valentine’s Day meal at home.
- Flora Couture is set to feature a variety of Valentine’s Day flower bouquets, boxed truffles, plants and gift crates sure to bring beauty to your loved one’s day.
- A percentage of the proceeds raised by the pop-up sale will benefit the Las Vegas Fashion Council Scholarship Fund.
- Shoppers can also participate in a raffle to win prizes from the vendors on site, as well as members of the Las Vegas Fashion Council. Tickets are $5 each or five for $20.
Friday, Feb. 12, 2021
Noon – 4 p.m.
Private Dining Room and Patio (patio is weather permitting)
1031 S. Rampart Blvd.
Due to safety protocols and social distancing guidelines, a limited number of guests will be permitted to shop at a time. All guests will need to wear a mask.
ABOUT HONEY SALT:
Specializing in farm-to-table cuisine, Honey Salt is located in at 1031 S. Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada. Honey Salt is open seven days a week: Monday through Friday 11:30 a.m. – 9 p.m., 11 a.m. – 10 p.m., 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Saturday, and 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Sunday. Brunch is served from 10 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday. Honey Salt also features a daily happy hour from 3 – 6 p.m. in the lounge and patio. For reservations and more information, visit www.honeysalt.com or call the restaurant at 702-445-6100. “Like” Honey Salt on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HoneySaltLV and follow Honey Salt on Instagram @HoneySaltLV.
ABOUT DEE BERKLEY JEWELRY:
Founded in Las Vegas in 2003, Dee Berkley Jewelry is driven by one simple notion: that head-turning pieces can (and should) lead to pure happiness. Behind our colorful beads, streamlined designs, and each carefully curated collection is the simple goal of spreading feel-good vibes. We craft each of our pieces with positive energy and a smile on our faces—and we hope you share that smile when you wear them. It’s that simple.
ABOUT FLORA COUTURE:
Flora Couture is the preferred luxury flower boutique of the Las Vegas Valley. This family operated; women-owned business has been located in the heart of downtown for over 23 years. The prime focus of Flora Couture is to #MakeLifeBloom across the community through creating custom floral designs, sustainable living art, producing intimate family affairs, over-the-top events, residential and commercial needs-Flora Couture is the catchall for anything floral and decor. Flora Couture is also the go-to for gifting including custom floral deliveries, gourmet and gift crates, balloons and plants. Additionally, it is the best boutique to find trending home décor accents from one of a kind wall art to luxury and health inspired plants. For more information, visit the website at www.floracouture.com and stay up to date on upcoming offerings for the season or approaching holidays by following Flora Couture on social media @floracouture.
ABOUT LAS VEGAS FASHION COUNCIL:
The Las Vegas Fashion Council (LVFC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit entity whose membership consists of fashion professionals, students, community leaders, philanthropists and organizations that have a desire to diversify and expand the Las Vegas economy through the efforts of the fashion industry. LVFC supports fashion industry students and emerging artists with scholarships, grants, educational presentations, internships, mentoring and opportunities to showcase and compete in fashion shows throughout the valley. LVFC partners with numerous non-profit entities in raising funds and awareness for a variety of causes that incorporate a fashion element into their fundraising efforts. LVFC utilizes the Public Education Foundation to assist in awarding annual scholarships to fashion students through the Las Vegas Fashion Council-Fashion Industry Scholarship program. For more information, visit the website at www.lasvegasfashioncouncil.com and stay up to date on upcoming events by following LVFC on Twitter @LVFC_NV, Instagram @LVFC_NV and facebook.com/LasVegasFashionCouncil.