Joël Robuchon’s Legendary Las Vegas Restaurants to Reopen
at MGM Grand this July
Three Michelin-starred Joël Robuchon returns July 1; L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon opens July 15
The pinnacle of French fine dining will make its return to Las Vegas as MGM Grand announces the reopening of its restaurants by the late legendary chef, Joël Robuchon this July. The namesake destination, Joël Robuchon – Las Vegas’ only Three Michelin-starred restaurant – will welcome guests back beginning July 1 with a menu celebrating beloved dishes from over the years. L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, the creative countertop workshop, will open its doors July 15 experimenting with simple ingredients to create dishes new to Robuchon’s restaurants while maintaining its impeccable standards.
“It is an exciting day for us to bring back Joël Robuchon’s award-winning establishments back to MGM Grand’s dining portfolio and the Las Vegas restaurant scene overall,” said MGM Grand Vice President of Food & Beverage Andreas Reich. “For nearly two decades, Chef Robuchon’s restaurants set the standard for French culinary innovation on The Strip, and we cannot wait to enter this new era, carrying on the master’s legacy.”
Inside Joël Robuchon’s Reopening – July 1
- Overview: Epitomizing the pursuit of the perfect fine dining experience, Joel Robuchon will reopen with its heralded degustation menu – 15 courses of edible masterpieces conceptualized by Chef Robuchon through his years. Additionally, guests will see the return of favorite tableside moments including its cherished cheese, bread and mignardises carts roaming the luxurious Art Deco space complete.
- In the chef’s words: “We’ve felt an immense outpouring of love from Robuchon fans looking forward to the moment they’ll be able to dine with us again. In the spirit of reembracing those we have missed dearly, we’re cultivating a menu of the most beloved dishes in honor of each of our guest’s memories over the years.”
– Christophe de Lellis, Executive Chef of Joël Robuchon
- Menu Highlights:
- Le Caviar Imperial – Osetra caviar served atop king crab in a crustacean gelée dotted with cauliflower puree.
- La Langoustine – Truffled langoustine ravioli served with simmered cabbage and foie gras sauce.
- La Rosa – Delicate gelee of Dassai “39” sake topped with white chocolate rose and orange coulis.
Inside L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon’s Reopening – July 15
- Overview: Chef Robuchon’s rebellious concept built to challenge the status quo of fine dining will continue its purpose through experimental new dishes that blend approachable ingredients with boundary-pushing cooking techniques. Guests can enjoy Pre-Fixe and A La Carte menu options while dining at L’Atelier’s countertop, wrapping around its open kitchen and framing the precision, mastery and artistry of its culinary team.
- In the chef’s words: “The downtime provided us the opportunity to brainstorm ways to revive the daring spirit of L’Atelier. Guests will be wowed by the way we will transform commonly used ingredients into dishes never-before-seen at a Robuchon restaurant or elsewhere. The menu is both recognizable and approachable for newcomers, as well as a stimulating challenge for gourmands. I cannot wait to introduce our year’s worth of conceptualization into action.”
– Jonathan Doukhan, Executive Chef of L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon
- Menu Highlights:
- Le Saint Pierre – John Dory à la plancha on a “sambol” of tomato, confits lime zest and cilantro puree.
- Le Grenouillle – Caramelized frog legs on creamy spelt risotto.
- La Framboise – White chocolate sphere with fresh raspberry and yuzu ice cream.
Hours of operation for both restaurants will be Thursday – Monday from 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. To make reservations, visit MGM Grand’s website or call 702.891.7925.
About MGM Grand
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, “The Entertainment Authority,” offers the ultimate Las Vegas experience with a variety of accommodations to serve every need and signature dining by top celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio, Wolfgang Puck, Joël Robuchon, Morimoto, Michael Mina and Ayesha Curry. In addition to a pampering spa and salon and an elaborate conference center with more than 850,000 square feet of meeting space, the hotel offers a wide-range of world-class entertainment at the MGM Grand Garden Arena; the epic KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; world-famous dance crew Jabbawockeez; master illusionist David Copperfield; Topgolf Las Vegas; Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club; and Hakkasan Las Vegas. MGM Grand is operated by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit mgmgrand.com, call toll free at (877) 880-0880, or find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.