JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino
Updated Live Entertainment Schedule
Rampart Casino offers live entertainment at Addison’s Lounge on the casino floor four nights each week.
- The Goodfellas – March 7-8
- Dummkopfs – March 13, 20 and 27 from 3 to 6 p.m.
- Early Clover – March 14-15
- Déjà Vu Dance and Show Band – March 21-22
- The NiteKings – March 28-29
- Wes Winters – Every Tuesday from 6 to 9 p.m.
- Mark OToole – Every Wednesday from 6 to 10 p.m.
All shows are complimentary and begin at 8 p.m. (unless otherwise noted). For more information, call 702-507-5900.
Bonkerz Comedy Club
Located at Edge Lounge, Bonkerz Comedy Club provides an ultra chic setting, full bar and some of the nation’s best, up-and-coming comics.
- Tomer Benvenisti with special guest Charlie Stone – March 6 *
- Dean Napolitano with special guest Jeremy Wieand – March 13
- Marc Patrick with special guest PJ McGuire – March 20
- Diaz Mackie with special guest Cody Morley – March 27
- Helen Hong with special guest Chad Shapiro – April 3
- Darren Moore with special guest Jeffrey Peterson – April 10
- Laura Hayden with special guest Matt Baca – April 17
- Phil Johnson with special guest Matt Gubser – April 24
All shows begin at 7 p.m. and are $15 per person, including LET (live entertainment tax), and will include a complimentary drink. Guests can purchase tickets at the Casino Cage or by calling 702-507-5980.
* Please note, the March 6 performance will be held in Addison’s Lounge.
Ceres serves up the delicious JW Signature Breakfast Menu, offers a daily breakfast buffet and is encircled by breathtaking gardens and waterfalls. The restaurant often offers live entertainment during special events.
- First and Third Sunday Brunch featuring jazz saxophonist Vince Preister and guitarist accompanist Calvin Brooks – March 16
Tickets for Ceres’ First and Third Sunday Brunch are $24.99 per person plus LET (live entertainment tax) and gratuity. Hours are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., and reservations are recommended. Learn more about Ceres online, and make reservations by calling 702-869-7381.
The Grand Ballroom features the resort’s premier entertainers.
- John Acosta’s Vegas Bee Gees – April 12 at 4 p.m.
- The BusBoys with Special Guest Otis Day – April 12 at 8 p.m. and April 13 at 4 p.m.
Tickets are $15 plus LET (live entertainment tax) and will be available at the Casino Cage. Tickets will be on sale starting March 10.
J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub
J.C. Wooloughan’s Irish Pub features a mix of live music with bands bringing the best music of the Emerald Isle, as well as rock music, to the pub’s stage.
- The Celtic Rockers – March 7-8
- Finnegan’s Wake – March 14
- Finnegan’s Wake – March 15 from 6 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Finnegan’s Wake – March 16 from 7 to 11 p.m.
- St. Patrick’s Day Blowout – Holes and Hearts from 1 to 6 p.m. and Finnegan’s Wake from 7 to 11 p.m. – March 17
- The Dayna Collins Band – March 21-22
- Refill – March 28-29
Live music starts at 9:00 p.m. (unless otherwise noted). For more information, call 702-869-7725.
The Rampart Casino’s Round Bar, located in the heart of the casino, features live acts throughout the week.
- More & Gendel at 6:30 p.m. and The DnD Project at 11 p.m. – March 7-8
- Cool Change at 6:30 p.m. and Sina & Pete at 11 p.m. – March 14-15
- Cool Change at 6:30 p.m. and Sina & Pete at 11 p.m. – March 21-22
- More & Gendel at 6:30 p.m. and Sina & Pete at 11 p.m. – March 28-29
- Nicholas Cole – Every Thursday from 7 to 11 p.m.
All shows are complimentary. For more information, call 702-507-5900.
About the Rampart Casino
2014 marks the luxurious Rampart Casino’s 15-year anniversary, in conjunction with JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. The casino celebrates “15 Years of Fun” by adding hundreds of the industry’s latest slots, a new state-of-the-art Bingo Room (coming in Spring 2014) and more. The elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,200 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The award-winning resort celebrates 15 years of success in 2014, along with Rampart Casino, with its “15 Years of Fun” campaign, and it’s sure to be the property’s best year yet with exciting renovations, additions and more. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 63 JW Marriott hotels in 25 countries; by 2016 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 90 properties over 30 countries. Visit us online, jwmarriott.com, @jwmarriott and facebook.com/JWMarriott