Palms Casino Resort Rides into Action as the Proud Sponsor of the 2023 National Finals Rodeo
Saddle up for a memorable ride as Palms Casino Resort proudly takes the reins as an Official Sponsor of the 2023 National Finals Rodeo (NFR). Set against the backdrop of the Thomas & Mack Center from December 7 to 16, 2023, prepare for 10 thrilling days of bronco-busting and bull-riding excitement! The NFR, the pinnacle of rodeo events, gathers the world’s finest cowboys and cowgirls, showcasing their skills in a riveting array of events, from heart-pounding bull riding to the finesse of team roping and barrel racing. Join Palms Casino Resort in celebrating the spirit of the sport at the rodeo event of the year.
Bunk Up at Palms
Book early and save up to 20% off rooms and suites throughout NFR. Enjoy free parking and valet, free live entertainment and viewing parties, a $25 daily buffet credit, and access to the complimentary shuttle service to the Thomas & Mack Center daily during the rodeo. To book a room at Palms or Palms Place, visit NFR at Palms | Palms Casino Resort
Meet Tuf Cooper
Palms is proud to be a sponsor of the 3x Gold Buckle World Champion Tie-down roper, Tuf Cooper.
Tuf Cooper already owns three of the gold buckles that go to the World Champion Tie-Down Roper. In 2013, he became the youngest cowboy millionaire in professional rodeo history and, in 2017, Tuf took center stage in the cowboy sport, winning the most prestigious of all professional rodeo titles as the World Champion All-Around Cowboy.
“I’m really excited about this year’s NFR, Join me at the PALMS to watch the nightly NFR LIVE FEED, the awesome After Party with music provided by Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation,” said Cooper. “I look forward to seeing you there. WHERE FUN FINDS YOU!”
Meet the champ in person along with Miss Rodeo Canada on Dec. 8 and Dec. 15 in the Lobby and NFR Live Viewing areas.
NFR – Free Transportation, Viewing, Entertainment and More
- Transportation to and from Thomas & Mack Center will be provided via a complimentary shuttle on all event days for Club Serrano members and Non-Club Serrano members. Shuttles will depart from the front entrance pre-rodeo 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. and post-rodeo 8:15 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation sponsors the Official NFR Viewing and After-party with Live entertainment nightly at PALMS. At Kaos and Mabel’s, in addition to NFR viewing, The Round-Up After Party will also feature DJs, live bands, giveaways including NFR tickets, and more. “We’re excited to join forces with the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, setting the stage for a powerful NFR experience at Palms Casino Resort. Brace yourselves for Palms, to become the ultimate round-up for fans,” says Lindsay Aguilar, Executive Director of Marketing and Revenue Strategy at Palms Casino Resort.
- Official NFR Viewing and After-party will be at Kaos on 12/7 – 12/9, 12/15 – 12/16 and Mabel’s on 12/10 – 12/14
- NFR entertainment and performers at Palms include:
- Dec. 7 – Zack Top
- Dec. 8 – Glen Templeton
- Dec. 9 – Josh Ward
- Dec. 10 – Will Jones
- Dec. 11 – Old Hickory
- Dec. 12 – Mae Estes
- Dec. 13 – Wyatt McCubbin
- Dec. 14 – Drake Milligan
- Dec. 15 – Kameron Marlowe
- Dec. 16 – Blackhawk
Only at Pearl Theater and Ghostbar
- Dec. 8 – Chris Isaac
- Dec. 9 – Clay Walker
- Dec. 10 – Santa Jam starring Parmalee and featuring Elle King, Tenile Arts, Corey Kent, Kylie Morgan, and a special surprise star performance.
- Dec. 11 – Monday’s Dark – 10th Anniversary
- Dec. 15 – Legacy Fighting Alliance
- Tickets available on ticketmaster.com
- Dec. 13 – R&Bae Feat. DJ Franzen
- Dec. 15 – Ladies First Cowgirl Roundup: Doors open at 9 p.m. with complimentary admission for everyone and all ladies will receive their first glass of champagne FREE before 11 p.m. Resident DJ Jenna Palmer will be joined by celebrity guest DJ Tina T playing all the hits of the 80’s, 90’s, and early 2000’s.
Chow Down at Palms with Special NRF Food and Beverage Specials
- Serrano Vista Cafe
- Gravy in a Biscuit, giant buttermilk biscuit bowl, Country pork gravy, two eggs your way, two strips of applewood smoked bacon 13.99
- T-bone steak & baked potato 19.99
- Send Noodles
- Oxtail Soup bone broth, braised carrot, onion three ways, spicy garlic, cilantro 29
- Brisket Fried Rice sambal chili, iceberg lettuce, egg, furikake 19
- Scotch 80 Prime
- Smoked Braised Short Ribs, Garlic spinach, steak fry cut potatoes and bourbon reduction 54
- A5 Wagyu Cowboy Steak loaded Baker, Campfire pork belly beans, jalapeno corn madeleines 260
- BBQ Pulled Pork & Beans country beans, bacon, jalapeno. $8 slice, $33 whole pie
- Casino Bars and Lounges
- $5 Crown Royal
- $5 Jack Daniels drink specials
- $5 Bud and Bud Light – select location/brands
- West Bar
- Tonic Bar
- Unknown Bar
- Serrano Vista Café
- Mabel’s BBQ
Snap Some Pics!
Discover several photo opportunities throughout Palms Casino Resort. Perfect for the gram, snap some pics and remember to tag @palms
- Celebrity Signings – Lobby & NFR Live Viewing areas – Dates Vary – Tuf Cooper, Ms. Rodeo Canada, Rodeo Champions, Crown Royal Riders, Miss Rodeo USA
- Coca Cola Santa Caravan outside activation – Saturday, December 16, 2023, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Indoor activation – Wet Sampling Coke Zero Sugar + outdoor promotion truck
- Indoor front lobby Coca Cola thematic train display – Thursday 12/7 – Thursday 12/21
- Integrated Country Christmas décor – Lobby, Select outlets, and NFR viewing area
- Lobby: Crown Royal Santa Throne and Boot Shine
About Palms Casino Resort
Palms Casino Resort is making history as the first resort in Las Vegas fully owned and operated by a Native American Tribe. Palms Casino Resort features two distinct towers with 766 hotel rooms and suites, a diverse mix of bars, restaurants, live entertainment venues, and immersive lifestyle experiences across a 95,000-square-foot reimagined casino. Offering free valet and self-parking, the resort also includes over 190,000 square feet of meeting, convention, and event space; the Pearl, a 2,500-seat theater; an expansive pool, The Spa & Salon at Palms; a wedding chapel; the Brenden Theatre 14-screen cinema and nearly 600 units at Palms Place condominiums.
Palms is located just west of the center of the Las Vegas Strip off I-15 on Flamingo Road. Palms Casino Resort is owned by The San Manuel Gaming and Hospitality Authority (“SMGHA”) an affiliate of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians. For more information visit http://www.palms.com/ or the Palms Press Room. Follow Palms on social media Facebook Twitter Instagram.