RING IN 2015 AT HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO WITH NEW YEAR’S EVE ENTERTAINMENT,
NIGHTLIFE, DINING, SPA AND GAMING EXPERIENCES, DEC. 30-31
Katt Williams at The Joint – Dec. 30
Sevendust at Vinyl – Dec. 31
DJ Pauly D at Vanity Nightclub – Dec. 31
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino transforms into Las Vegas’ go-to New Year’s Eve hotspot with festive entertainment, nightlife, dining, spa and gaming experiences from Tuesday, Dec. 30 to Wednesday, Dec. 31.
- Kick off the celebrations with a hilarious performance by Katt Williams as he brings his Born Again…Again tour to The Joint on Tuesday, Dec. 30. Tickets start at $39.50. Fans looking to stay the night can take advantage of the exclusive room and show package starting at $260. The offer includes two tickets, two VIP line passes and a hotel stay on the night of the show. Guests can book online or by phone using the code TKATTBA for a balcony package or TKATTGC for a gold circle package.
- Concertgoers can rock out alongside Sevendust as the band performs a heavy metal set on Wednesday, Dec. 31 at Vinyl. This marks Sevendust’s second performance of the year at the intimate venue and fans are in for a rockin’ round two as the band counts down to the New Year. Tickets start at $67.
- Guests can enjoy a live DJ performance at Center Bar or stop by the casino’s designated areas for free glasses of champagne and liquor samples on Wednesday, Dec. 31. Patrons can also pick up blowers, hats and beads at the main entrance for New Year’s Eve countdown and balloon drop.
- Partygoers can also toast to 2015 as DJ Pauly D makes his triumphant return to Vanity Nightclub for a special New Year’s Eve set on Wednesday, Dec. 31. Cover charge starts at $50 for ladies and $75 for men.
- Hard Rock Hotel’s premier dining destination 35 Steaks + Martinis is serving an exquisite New Year’s Eve Prix Fixe Menu (early seating $120 per person, second seating $140 per person and wine pairing for an additional $40 per person) while guests enjoy live entertainment, party favors and a champagne toast. The delectable meal begins with a choice of amuse bouche including Shigoku Oysters with cucumber pearls, pickled shallots and Sevruga caviar, or Duck Rillettes Toast with duck confit, foie gras mousse and tart cherry gelée; choice of Kabocha Soup with crème fraiche, blue crab and fines herb, or Macadamia Crusted Scallop with parsnip puree, browned butter and chervil for the first course; Belgian Endive and Baby Spinach Salad with roasted hazelnuts, poached dried figs, maytag and pink grapefruit vinaigrette for the second course; choice of Loin of Venison with red cabbage marmalade, Brussels sprouts, onion confiture and red wine essence, or Truffle Crusted Turbot with lemon confit, du Puy lentils, pearl onions and yuzu emulsion, or a 2-Pound Lobster baked and stuffed with jumbo lump crab and hollandaise sauce with grilled asparagus and truffle-potato puree, or green peppercorn crusted Petite Filet with fingerling potatoes, baby carrots, Brussels sprouts and cognac cream sauce for the third course; and Hard Way Trio, a sweet surprise filled with chocolate dice, triple chocolate cake, strawberry champagne panna cotta and almond coffee petit four for dessert. Available on Wednesday, Dec. 31.
- Day or night, guests can head over to the 24-hour hotspot Lucky’s Café for delicious New Year’s Eve options. Foodies can enjoy the Bacon-Wrapped Dates stuffed with ginger mascarpone cheese ($5.99); Grilled Filet Medallions and Lobster served with mashed potatoes, asparagus and red-wine mushroom sauce ($25.99); and Seafood Fra Diavlo Linguine served with sautéed shrimp, bay scallops and clams with choice of red or white sauce ($17.99). Available on Wednesday, Dec. 31.
- Patrons can enjoy the mega-hip Mexican Cantina Pink Taco’s New Year’s Eve Prix Fixe Menu ($25). The one-of-a-kind offer is served with a cup of Lobster Tortilla Soup for the starter; choice of the Pink Taco Combo served with pink tacos, cheese enchiladas, chili verde, rice and beans, the Surf & Turf Combo served with shrimp enchiladas, crispy fish tacos, carne asada, rice and beans, or the C-Rae Combo served with avocado tacos, chili relleno, plantain tamales, rice and beans for the entrée; and Churros served with raspberry ancho and chocolate sauces for dessert. Available on Wednesday, Dec. 31.
- The Juice Bar offers coffee, espresso and fresh smoothies. Add protein and vitamin boosts to any hot or cold beverage and kick off the New Year on a healthy note.
- Relax, rejuvenate and refresh for the year ahead at Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon. The unique spa offers signature treatments such as the Drum Stick massage, where the tap and drum of bamboo reeds work together to rebalance the body’s natural energy flow; the Rock Star, is Reliquary’s twist on the classic Swedish massage featuring long, rhythmic strokes that are utilized to optimize circulation and relaxation; and Yesterday, an antioxidant wrap full of organic ingredients that regenerates, moisturizes and firms stressed skin helping to reduce visible signs of aging. Guests can also ask our specialists about the Plus One feature, turning any treatment into a couple’s experience.
- Casino guests can take advantage of the property’s New Year’s Eve promotions including a Champagne Giveaway and an $80,000 Speeding into the New Year Drawing. The Champagne Giveaway will take place from noon to 6 p.m. Guests will receive one entry for every 200 slot points or $10 theoretical earned. The $80,000 Speeding into the New Year Drawing will take place from 6 to 11:30 p.m. Every hour on the hour, 10 slot players will receive $500 free slot play; on the half hour five table game players will win $1,000 in promotion chips, and at 1 a.m. one winner will receive a Suzuki Motorcycle valued at $20,000.
Tickets to The Joint and Vinyl can be purchased at the Hard Rock Hotel box office, online at www.axs.com or by calling 888-9-AXS-TIX.
For table or VIP reservations at Body English Nightclub, please visit www.hardrockhotel.com or call 702.693.5555.
For reservations or more information about New Year’s Eve at Hard Rock Hotel, please visit http://hrhc.lv/1ugCCyp.
About Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas’ off-strip playground, just minutes and less than three miles from McCarran International Airport. The premier destination entertainment resort is owned by Brookfield Real Estate Finance Fund II and managed by WG-Harmon, LLC, a subsidiary of Warner Gaming, LLC. Built in 1995, the property completed a $750 million expansion in 2010. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with the services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative nightlife and music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Mötley Crüe and Guns N’ Roses have all performed. Features of the property include an 11-story Casino Tower with 640 guest rooms, 17-story Paradise Tower with 490 rooms and suites and the all-suite HRH Tower with 359 suites, eight spa villas and seven penthouse suites; 72,000 square feet of casino space featuring Peacock High-Limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 80,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Body English Nightclub & Afterhours; Reliquary Water Sanctuary, Spa & Salon; 4.5 acres of tropical pool paradise housing world-famous pool parties REHAB Sunday and RELAX Monday; live music/entertainment venues The Joint and Vinyl; Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co.; restaurants Culinary Dropout, Nobu, The Ainsworth, 35 Steaks + Martinis, Mexican cantina Pink Taco, ‘round the clock diner Mr. Lucky’s Café and 福Fú Asian restaurant; a state-of-the-art fitness center and trendsetting retailers John Varvatos, Affliction, Love Jones, Rocks The Jewelers and Rock Paper Photo. For room availability and additional information call 800.HRD.ROCK (800.473.7625) or visit hardrockhotel.com. Follow Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and updates.