5 REASONS TO EXPERIENCE HARD ROCK HOTEL & CASINO DURING FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH’S SIN CITY MONSTER BASH, NOV. 1 & 2
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino debuts property-wide activations celebrating the band’s two-night hometown run
Las Vegas natives Five Finger Death Punch (5FDP) will kick off their Fall U.S. tour with a Sin City Monster Bash at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas on Friday, Nov. 1 and Saturday, Nov. 2 at 6:30 p.m. The band will be joined on stage by special guest Three Days Grace, global breakout rock sensation Bad Wolves and acclaimed newcomers Fire From The Gods. During the two-night Sin City Monster Bash, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino will debut property-wide activations to honor the local rockers. As the band prepares to rock The Joint, here are five reasons why locals and visitors alike should stay on property and see a 5FDP show:
- Exclusive 5FDP Memorabilia Case
- To kick off the celebrations, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino will be unveiling a brand new Five Finger Death Punch memorabilia case on Friday, Nov. 1. The case will be located near the front entrance of the property and will feature unique items that showcase the band’s history. Additional exclusive pieces from the band will be displayed in the Memorabilia Exhibition, located near Pink Taco, off the Paradise parking garage.
- Unbeatable room and show packages
- Concertgoers can take advantage of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s exclusive room and show packages, starting at just $199. The all-encompassing bundle includes two tickets to a Sin City Monster Bash show at The Joint and a one-night stay on property the same evening. Guests can book online or by phone using the below codes.
- General Admission, Nov. 1: T5FDPG1
- General Admission, Nov. 2: T5FDPG2
- Front Balcony, Nov. 1: T5FDPB1
- Front Balcony, Nov. 2: T5FDPB2
- Rear Balcony Nov. 1: T5FDPR1
- Rear Balcony, Nov. 2: T5FDPR2
- 5FDP-themed menus
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s restaurants are revamping their menus with Five Finger Death Punch-themed food and beverage specials, available on Nov. 1 and 2 only.
- Pink Taco
- Blueberry Death Punch – Don Julio Blanco, triple sec, blueberries, ginger and lime ($14)
- Five Chile Death Wings – enjoy these wings because they will bring out the “Jekyll & Hyde” in you ($10)
- Lucky’s Café
- Five Liquor Death Punch – Svedka Vodka, Southern Comfort, Amaretto, raspberry liqueur, Blue Curacao, pineapple juice, orange juice and grenadine ($12)
- “The Wrong Side of Heaven” shot – Stoli Vanilla and St. Germaine Elderflower with a toasted coconut rim ($6)
- “Righteous Side of Hell” shot – Fireball and Jameson with a chili powder rim ($6)
- Blue on Black Burger – Cajun rubbed burger patty mixed with bleu cheese, bacon, caramelized onion and balsamic jam on a brioche bun ($18)
- The Way of the Fish – seared Ahi Tuna Steak and a sesame green bean salad with a wasabi, carrot and ginger puree ($20)
- S’more is the Answer – house made graham cracker, dark chocolate squares, toasted house made marshmallow and chocolate sauce ($8)
- Live DJs at Center Bar
- Guests can head over to Center Bar Nov. 1-2, to watch performances by live DJs. Enjoy the performances throughout the weekend while sipping on special 5FDP-themed drinks such as:
- House of the Rising Rum – Bacardi banana rum, Bacardi Limon rum, Myers rum, Captain Morgan rum, Malibu rum, orange juice, pineapple juice and grenadine ($15)
- All-encompassing property transformation
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino staff will be rocking special 5FDP themed t-shirts, which will be available for purchase in The Hard Rock Store. Gaming tables will feature special 5FDP felts and the casino will be full of themed slot toppers. Guests will even be able to enjoy and interact with numerous live performers including roller skaters and jugglers across the casino floor. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s music system will also feature iconic rock and heavy metal songs to get guests ready to rock’n’roll their way to Five Finger Death Punch’s shows.
Tickets for Five Finger Death Punch start at $39.50 and can be purchased at the Hard Rock Hotel box office or online at ticketmaster.com. For VIP ticket packages including premium seating options, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For groups of 12 or more, please call 702.693.4017 or contact email@example.com. For more information on the property or to book a reservation, please visit www.hardrockhotel.com or call 702.693.5555.
About Five Finger Death Punch
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH are a global arena headlining, 4x Platinum, 6x Gold record selling juggernaut of the modern rock and metal worlds. They have surpassed 3 billion streams and continue to shatter records across the board.
The band has had 24 top 10 hit singles in the last few years, but their upward trajectory doesn’t seem to waver – 2018 was yet another massive year for FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH who became the #1 most-played artist on U.S. Rock Radio in year-end radio reports. The group which Billboard described as “a revitalized band with a renewed focus,” released their seventh studio album, AND JUSTICE FOR NONE which debuted at #4 overall on the Top 200 Chart and was hailed by KERRANG! as “… an album that delivers, ticking the boxes of what a modern metal album should be.” AND JUSTICE FOR NONE has generated 225 million U.S. on-demand streams, over 360,000 U.S. digital song sales and became the #1 streaming Hard Rock/Heavy Metal Album of 2018. It marked the group’s fifth consecutive Top 5 album release. The album also reached the #1 position on four other charts including: Top Digital Albums, Top Rock Albums and Top Hard Music Albums. With their 2018 Summer and Fall tours combined, the band donated over $250,000 to charities just in one year. Purchase or stream AND JUSTICE FOR NONE by clicking here. FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH’s eighth studio album is set for release in winter 2020.
About Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
JC Hospitality, LLC, a development, management and investment group, is the owner and operator of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas in partnership with Juniper Capital Partners, Virgin Group, LiUNA, Fengate Real Assets, Dream and Orlando Development. The off-Strip playground is just minutes from McCarran International Airport and offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience with services and amenities associated with a boutique luxury resort hotel. The property is known for its innovative music scene where legendary acts including The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, KISS and Guns N’ Roses have all performed. The resort features three hotel towers totaling 1,504 guest rooms, suites and penthouses including the AAA Four Diamond Awarded HRH All-Suite Tower; 60,000 sf of casino space including high limit gaming and Asian gaming amenities; 110,000 sf of flexible meeting and convention space, which received the Smart Meetings 2016 Platinum Choice Award; more than $4 million in rare music memorabilia; Live music/entertainment venues The Joint, Vinyl and Club Domina, home of Magic Mike Live Las Vegas; 4.8 acres of tropical pool paradise; a resort spa, a Kelly Cardenas Salon – a Paul Mitchell® Focus Salon and state-of-the-art fitness center; a portfolio of eleven dining venues including the luxury steakhouse MB Steak and the iconic Nobu; eight trendsetting retailers including the famous Hart & Huntington Tattoo Co. For room availability and information call 800.HRD.ROCK (800-473-7625) or visit hardrockhotel.com. Follow Hard Rock Hotel & Casino on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and updates.
About The Joint
The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas is a 4,699-person capacity venue that serves as a sophisticated, intimate and unparalleled entertainment destination. The Joint features seven luxury suites, a VIP studio level, state-of-the-art sound system, superior video system and a production package tailor-made for artist comfort. It has received numerous accolades including “No. 1 Hottest Club in America” award by Billboard Magazine, “Casino Of The Year – Medium Capacity” award by the Academy of Country Music, “Best Live Music Venue in Las Vegas” by MetroWize.com, “Best New Major Concert Venue” at the Pollstar Awards, “Best Live Music Venue” in AOL City’s Best awards, “Best Rock Residency Program” by Las Vegas Weekly, “Best Concert Venue” by Las Vegas Review-Journal and more. The Joint delivers unforgettable live music experiences with performances by both legendary and groundbreaking artists including Paul McCartney, the Killers, Bon Jovi, Kenny Chesney, Nine Inch Nails, The Who, Imagine Dragons, Prince, Arcade Fire, Muse, Drake and No Doubt. The venue has been home to successful residencies with Carlos Santana, Tiësto, Mötley Crüe, Guns N’ Roses, Def Leppard, KISS, Rascal Flatts and Journey.