Ruth’s Chris Steak House Celebrates 50 Years with
Veuve Clicquot Champagne Dinner at Harrah’s Las Vegas
Ruth’s Chris Steak House at Harrah’s Las Vegas will celebrate 50 years of Ruth’s Chris tradition and flavor with a special one-night-only Veuve Clicquot Champagne Dinner on March 19. The four course menu expertly pairs each dish with a Veuve selection to accentuate flavors and tantalize taste buds. The March 19 event marks the first of the Ruth’s Chris Anniversary Wine Dinner Series.
The Veuve Clicquot Champagne Dinner includes:
- Cocktail reception featuring Grand Marnier Smash cocktails and salmon tartare on crisp cucumber.
- First course: chilled jumbo shrimp with honey crisp apple, haricot vert and Dijon vinaigrette, paired with Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label.
- Second course: Lobster bisque en croute, paired with Veuve Clicquot Rose.
- Third course: Filet Mignon with a black truffle and foie gras butter sauce served sizzling and accompanied by pan roasted Cremini mushrooms and garlic mashed potatoes, paired with Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2004.
- Fourth course: Pear and almond tart with Chamomile tea whipped cream, paired with Veuve Clicquot Demi-Sec.
The celebratory dinner begins at 8 p.m. on March 19 and is priced at $125 per person plus tax and gratuity. Reservations must be made by contacting 702-731-7778 or LVCityWideRestaurantGroupSales@Caesars.com.
About Ruth’s Chris
Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RUTH) is a leading restaurant company focused on the upscale dining segment. The Company owns the Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Mitchell’s Steakhouse and Cameron’s Steak house concepts. With more than 150 company- and franchisee-owned locations worldwide, Ruth’s Hospitality Group was founded in 1965 and is headquartered in Winter Park, Florida.
About Harrah’s Las Vegas
Harrah’s Las Vegas is budget-friendly and offers something for every guest with more than 2,500 hotel rooms and suites, 87,000 square-feet of casino space, a state-of-the-art Sports Pit offering both live gaming and sports betting, and more than 25,000 square-feet of meeting and convention space. Seven restaurants encompass everything from Toby Keith’s ‘I Love This Bar & Grill,’ which offers an all-American menu and live music nightly, to the upscale setting of Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, a romantic venue with breathtaking views of the Strip. Harrah’s outdoor bar, Carnaval Court, brings high energy to the Las Vegas Strip with live music and some of the world’s top flair bartenders who juggle and pour to perfection. A wide variety of entertainment options include the Tony® Award-winning musical MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET, the comedy-magic of Mac King and stand-up performances at The Improv. For more information, please visit Harrah’s Las Vegas.