Scarlet Serves up refreshing new infusions for summer
Palms Casino Resort’s sophisticated cocktail lounge features new menu with seasonal libations
Just in time for summer, Scarlet, the intimate mixology bar at Palms Casino Resort, introduces sizzling new infused spirits to add to the lounge’s diverse cocktail menu. Known for innovative shots and hand-crafted cocktails, Scarlet introduces fresh infusion flavors ranging from savory and sweet to hot and spicy, made to perfectly complement the summer season.
The new infusions join popular favorites including the Cranberry Vodka, Pepper Blanco, Café Blanco, Apple Cinnamon, Banana Bread and more. All infusions are served in a 2-ounce pour on the rocks and are infused for a minimum of three weeks. The infusions begin at $10, with flights for sampling multiple flavors starting at $12. Scarlet also features a full menu with shots beginning at $10 and signature cocktails beginning at $14.
Scarlet’s summer infusions include:
- Pineapple Apricot—Bursting with flavor, this tequila, dried pineapple and dried apricot creation tastes like summer in a glass
- Pineapple Peach—A blend of tequila, dried pineapple and fresh peaches ideal for sipping as the sun goes down
- Papaya Mango Lime with Tequila—Papaya, mango, lime and tequila come together to create a tangy and sweet infusion with a kick
- Bacon Vodka—This bacon lover’s dream is so delicious it can easily stand alone, or is especially great for bloody marys
- Peach Sweet Tea Vodka—Taste the south with a mix of peach and sweet tea vodka that will quench anyone’s thirst
- Apple Peach Vodka – Sweeter than apple pie, the Apple Peach Vodka infusion is the cherry on top to any summer day
- Fig Infused Manhattan— Bourbon and fig come together for a savory combination sure to hit the spot during the summer months
Scarlet opens Tuesday through Saturday at 6:30 p.m. For more information, please visit www.palms.com/nightlife/scarlet.
About Palms Casino Resort
Palms Casino Resort, heralded as one of Las Vegas’ most sought-after destinations, is an all-encompassing, one-stop experience. The property boasts three distinct towers and a diverse mix of bars and restaurants surrounding a 95,000-square-foot casino. Palms is in the midst of a property-wide renovation, having recently renovated its Ivory Tower guestrooms, the newly redesigned Race and Sports Book, the iconic N9NE Steakhouse and suave Ghostbar, recently named “Best Lounge” by Nightclub & Bar Magazine. Fantasy Suites, such as the Hardwood Suite, the only hotel room in the world with its own basketball court. The property also offers the Pearl Concert Theater, Las Vegas’ leading concert venue; Nove Italiano; the Michelin-starred Alizé; Iron Chef winner Kerry Simon’s eponymously titled Simon Restaurant & Lounge; Drift Spa & Hammam; Brenden Theatres, a 14-theatre Cineplex; three swimming pool environments, and more than 60,000 square-feet of meeting space. Palms Casino Resort is located just west of the center of the Las Vegas Strip and I-15 on Flamingo Road and offers free shuttle service to The Strip. For reservation information, call toll free at (866) PALMS-RES, (866) 725-6773, or visit www.palms.com. For groups of 15 rooms or more, contact the Sales Department at (866) PALMS-MTG or (866) 725-6768. Connect with Palms Casino Resort on Twitter @Palms, on Instagram @PalmsCasinoResort and on Facebook.