SOUTH POINT HOTEL, CASINO AND SPA OFFERS SPECIALTY MENUS FOR THE ULTIMATE ROMANTIC EVENING THIS VALENTINE’S DAY WEEKEND
Reserve a table at Baja Miguel’s, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib or Silverado Steak House for Thursday, Feb. 13 through Saturday, Feb. 15 HERE
Love is in the air at South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa Las Vegas, where a variety of Valentine’s Day menus will be available Thursday, Feb. 13 through Saturday, Feb. 15. Baja Miguel’s, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House are offering specialty menus in honor of the romantic holiday, perfectly crafted for couples.
Baja Miguel’s will serve a three-course menu with a complimentary margarita or glass of wine from 4 p.m. to close for $22.95 per person, including:
- First Course: Miguel’s Romantic Salad: baby greens with seasonal berries and walnuts, tossed in a raspberry vinaigrette; or Cholupas of Love: flour tortillas with refried beans, sliced chicken breast, shredded cheese, tomato and green onion, finished with sour cream.
- Second Course: Seafood Romeo and Juliette: 4-ounce filets of halibut and salmon with two scallops, seasoned with fresh herbs and sautéed garlic butter sauce; or Love Me Tenderloin of Beef: 6-ounce filet with shrimp and mushrooms, sautéed in cognac cream sauce. Each dish is served with Spanish rice and sautéed zucchini.
- Third Course: Chocolate Cake: strawberry ganache and strawberry coulis; or Cupid’s Empanada: freshly baked empanada filled with guava jelly, served with vanilla ice cream and raspberries. Includes a choice of coffee or tea.
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course menu from 5 p.m. to close, with a complimentary bottle of the “Wine of the Month” for every two people, available for $45 per person, including:
- First Course: For Her: Beef Tartar with lemon cream; or Little Gem Wedge with green goddess dressing. For Him: Beef Tartar with dijonaisse and toasted mustard seeds; or Baked Oysters with finocchiona sausage and leek fonduta.
- Second Course: For Her: Pan Seared Mediterranean Branzino with livornese sauce; or Chicken Juliet: pan seared breast with roasted baby vegetables and natural jus. For Him: Veal Tenderloin Medallions wrapped in speck, roasted mushrooms and mustard jus; or 6-ounce Filet Mignon: bone marrow, parsnip purée and sauce borolo.
- Third Course: Ice Cream Sandwiches of ricotta cookies and nochiolla ice cream; Nutella Ganache Tartlet with dried apricot jam; or Macerated Segments of Valencia and Blood Oranges, Ruby Grapefruit and Key Limes with lemon and fennel whipped cream. Includes a choice of coffee or tea.
Primarily Prime Rib will be opening an hour earlier and will serve a three-course menu from 4 p.m. to close with a complimentary bottle of the “Wine of the Month” for every two people, available for $39 per person, including:
- First Course: Crab and Avocado Toast: grilled rustic bread with burrata cheese, sliced avocado, crab meat and watercress cream drizzle; Cream of Asparagus Soup with crème fraiche; or A Salad of Love: seasonal lettuces with tomato, cucumber, chives, hearts of palm and champagne vinaigrette.
- Second Course: Roast Prime Rib of Beef: 10-ounce, slowly roasted for full flavor; Grilled Filet of Branzino over asparagus tips with diced tomatoes and warm hazelnut pesto; Chicken Scaloppini: franchise style topped with sautéed artichoke hearts and mushroom caps; or Surf & Turf Platter for Two: two medallions of beef with merlot reduction and sautéed lemon buttered shrimps on wilted spinach. Each dish is served with chateau or whipped Yukon gold potatoes and broccolini.
- Third Course: Fresh Raspberry Tart with Chantilly cream; Dessert Taco: white chocolate mousse with strawberries; or S’mores to Share: mason jar with layers of chocolate mousse, marshmallow cream and graham crackers with two white chocolate dipped strawberries. Includes a choice of coffee or tea.
Silverado Steak House will serve a four-course menu from 5 p.m. to close, with a complimentary bottle of the “Wine of the Month” for every two people, available for $59 per person, including:
- First Course: Trio of Flat Breads: beef filet, goat cheese and applewood bacon, barbeque chicken and cilantro with roasted jalapeños and baby spinach, artichoke hearts and gruyere cheese; Grilled Gulf Oysters on seasoned spinach with white cheddar glaze; or Crab Salad Taco with a cup of lobster bisque.
- Second Course: Seasonal Baby Lettuce Salad with charred tomato and red onions topped with a strawberry vinaigrette; or Gin-Infused Tomato Bisque with crème fraiche.
- Third Course: Filet Roast of Beef for Two with hollandaise and béarnaise sauce; French Onion Smothered Pork Chop on a bed of buttery mashed potatoes with melted cheese crust; or Basil Crusted Sea Bass: pan seared and topped with sundried tomato pesto. Each dish is served with seasonal vegetables and Parisian potatoes.
- Fourth Course: Pink Velvet Macaroons with Cream Cheese Filling, served with raspberries; Chocolate Banana Bread Pudding; or Strawberry Lovers Fantasy for Two: a chocolate cup with strawberry gelato, marinated strawberries, strawberry cream and white chocolate dipped strawberries. Includes a choice of coffee or tea.
Regular menus will also be available. All guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid form of ID to receive the complimentary cocktail or wine. Tax and gratuity are not included. For more information or reservations, please visit www.southpointcasino.com/dining. Reservations can also be made on OpenTable.com.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point Hotel will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a separate race and sports book area, 11 restaurants, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room, world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon, a 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment, a 700-seat Bingo room, a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex, a state-of-the-art 64-lane bowling center, a 52,000-square foot Conference Center and an 80,000-square foot Exhibit Hall. South Point Hotel is also home to the Tournament Bowling Plaza, a multi-million dollar professional bowling tournament facility. In addition, South Point Hotel has the finest equestrian event facility in the country. The 240,000 square feet of event space features three climate-controlled arenas, vet clinic, feed store, more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
“Official Hotel and Casino of Las Vegas Motor Speedway” and sponsor of the September 2018 Las Vegas NASCAR Monster Energy cup race, South Point 400. In addition, South Point’s Sports Book is home of Vegas Stats & Information Network” (VSiN), where you can listen to the broadcast on SiriusXM 204 and watch the video livestream on VSiN.com.