South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa Serves Pre-Fix Menus
for Easter on Sunday, April 1
Make reservations for Baja Miguel’s, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House Here
South Point Hotel’s culinary team will serve specialty menus for Easter throughout the property’s favorite restaurants, including Baja Miguel’s, Coronado Café, Don Vito’s, Garden Buffet, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House on Sunday, April 1.
Baja Miguel’s will serve a three-course menu with a complimentary margarita or glass of wine from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for $21.95 per person, including:
- First Course: Shrimp Tostadas, served with crisp corn tortilla stopped with Miguel’s shrimp salad; or Vegetable Flautas, topped with ranchero sauce.
- Second Course: Halibut Cilantro, 8-ounce grilled filet topped with a homemade cilantro sauce; or Chicken Mango, 8-ounce pan-seared chicken breast topped with a light mango cream sauce. Both entrées are served with mushroom rice and green beans.
- Third Course: Pastel de Zanahoria, a traditional carrot cake; or Flan Napolitano, layered chocolate cake topped with traditional flan. Includes a choice of coffee or tea.
Coronado Café will offer a three-course meal with a complimentary glass of wine or cocktail from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for $15.95 per person, including:
- First Course: Cream of Chicken Soup; or Spring Salad.
- Second Course: Roasted Leg of Lamb, served with lamb jus and a refreshing mint sauce; or Honey Baked Ham, served with raisin and bourbon sauce. Both dishes include the choice of roasted or Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and a side of green beans.
- Third Course: Chocolate Mouse; or Warm Apple Dumpling, served with a cinnamon cream. Includes the choice of coffee or tea.
Don Vito’s will serve a three-course menu from 3 to 9 p.m. with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine, available for $39 per person, including:
- First Course: Oven Baked Gulf Oysters, served with seasoned spinach and melted fontina cheese; Prosciutto with Melon Pearls, served with ciabatta crostini; Italian Potato Soup, served with caramelized leeks; or Shrimp and Farro Salad, served with asparagus, teardrop tomatoes, toasted pistachios and lemon vinaigrette dressing.
- Second Course: Roasted Italian Seasoned Boneless Leg of Lamb, served with goat cheese spaetzli, spring vegetables and natural jus; Pan Seared Beef Medallions, served with a poached pear and dried fig reduction sauce and a truffle risotto cake; Smoked Butter Basted Chicken Breast, served over a bed of leeks, cherry tomatoes and artichokes topped with a Porcini mushroom sauce; or Swordfish Rollatini, thinly sliced swordfish rolled with crab, shrimp and scallops oven roasted in a Sherry garlic lemon butter sauce. All entrées, excluding the Leg of Lamb, are served with a side of pasta and seasonal vegetables.
- Third Course: Almond Crème Brulee topped with toasted marshmallow; Toasted Coconut Crème Cannoli, with macadamia nut brittle; or Seasonal Berries, served with zabaglione. Includes a choice of coffee or tea.
Garden Buffet will serve a Bottomless Champagne Easter Brunch from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $17.95 with a club card or $21.95 without. The champagne brunch will feature a full breakfast selection including made-to-order omelets, Eggs Benedict, Raisin Bread French Toast, New York Style Cheese Blitzes and more. A variety of savory entrées will be available such as Kentucky Bourbon Glazed Ham, Alaskan Seared Salmon, Iowa Pork Chops, Santa Fe Style Lamb Enchiladas and Massaman Thai Beef Curry. In addition, the buffet will offer a Prime Rib and Leg of Lamb live carving station and six international cooking stations ranging from soups and salads to desserts and more. To top it off, the dessert station will cater to all sweet addictions with dishes including but not limited to Hot Cross Buns, White Chocolate Bread Pudding, Gelato, and Cheesecakes.
Garden Buffet will serve a Bottomless Champagne Easter Dinner from 4 to 9 p.m. for $17.95 with a club card or $21.95 without. The Easter dinner buffet will offer a variety of mouthwatering dishes such as Kentucky Bourbon Glazed Ham, Blackened Snapper, Texas Style Beef Medallions, Country Style Chicken in the Pot, Florida Golden Fried Shrimp and more. In addition, the buffet will host a series of stations featuring sushi from Zenshin, seasonal fruits, soups, salads and more. Guests can also enjoy live carving stations with Colorado Roasted Leg of Lamb and Nebraska Prime Rib, and desserts including Easter Bunny Cupcakes, White Chocolate Bread Pudding, Crepes Suzette, sorbet and gelato bar and more.
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course menu from 3 to 9 p.m. with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine for $35 per person, including:
- First Course: Farmers Market Salad Bowl, topped with a white cider vinaigrette; Shrimp an Asiago Cheese Quiche, served with fresh tomato coulee and spring salad; Cream of Chicken Soup and Wedge Salad, served with tomato bacon, blue cheese and tomato Ranch dressing; or Chicken Gondolas, breaded chicken medallions topped with spinach, sundried tomatoes and a Dijon cream sauce.
- Second Course: Prime Rib of Beef, 10-ounce dry-aged prime rib with the choice of Chateau or Yukon Gold whipped potatoes and green beans; Roasted Leg of Spring Lamb, topped with a minted demi sauce, green peas and served with Au Gratin potatoes; Crown Royal Maple Whiskey Glazed Ham, served with cut corn and Au Gratin potatoes; Chicken in the Pot, poached in chicken broth served with seasonal vegetables and egg noodles; Potato Crusted Alaskan Black Cod, served over a sautéed tomato compote with saffron beurre blanc, julienne vegetables and creamed potatoes; or Medallions of Beef Stroganoff, tenderloin medallions sautéed with sherry and mushrooms in a sour cream sauce and served with a side of rice pilaf and green beans.
- Third Course: Warm Apple Dumplings, topped with crème Anglaise; Cherry Hazelnut Linzer Tort; or Bailey’s Irish Crème Cheesecake, topped with marinated berries. Includes a choice of coffee or tea.
Silverado Steak House will serve a four-course menu from 4 to 10 p.m. with a complimentary cocktail or glass of wine, available for $55 per person, including:
- First Course: Wild Mushroom Crepes, with teardrop tomatoes and hollandaise glaze; Chicken Vol au Vent, served with a cream sauce in a puff pastry basket; or Shrimp and Crab Salad, over a Ciabatta crostini.
- Second Course: Cream of Leek Soup, with spring vegetables; Romaine and Orange Salad, with citrus vinaigrette; or Silverado Salad Bowl, tossed tableside.
- Third Course: Traditional Roasted Leg of Spring Lamb, garnished with spring vegetables, baby potatoes and topped with a lamb jus and mint sauce; Breast of Chicken with Wild Mushroom and Leeks, pan-seared with white wine cream sauce and served with asparagus tips and scalloped potatoes; Pan-Seared Halibut, served in a saffron broth with steamed mussels, asparagus tips and Duchess potatoes; or Beef Bourguignon, medallions slowly braised in red wine with mushrooms and pearl onions with a side of chateau vegetables and alpine noodles.
- Fourth Course: Warm Bakewell Tart, with Crème Anglaise; Easter Chocolate Roulade, with whipped cream; or Raspberries and Cream. Includes the choice of coffee or tea.
Regular menus will also be available at Baja Miguel’s, Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House. All guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid form of ID to receive the complimentary cocktail. Tax and gratuity are not included. Please inform the server of any food allergies or dietary concerns prior to ordering. For more information or reservations, please visit South Point’s dining website
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point Hotel will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a separate race and sports book area, 11 restaurants, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room, world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon, a 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment, a 700-seat Bingo room, a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex, a state-of-the-art 64-lane bowling center, a 52,000-square foot Conference Center and an 80,000-square foot Exhibit Hall. South Point Hotel is also home to the Tournament Bowling Plaza, a multi-million dollar professional bowling tournament facility. In addition, South Point Hotel has the finest equestrian event facility in the country. The 240,000 square feet of event space features three climate-controlled arenas, vet clinic, feed store, more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
“Official Hotel and Casino of Las Vegas Motor Speedway” and sponsor of the September 2018 Las Vegas NASCAR Monster Energy cup race, South Point 400. In addition, South Point’s Sports Book is home of Vegas Stats & Information Network” (VSiN), where you can listen to the broadcast on SiriusXM 204 and watch the video livestream on VSiN.com.
For more information or for room reservations, call (702) 796-7111 or visit the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa website. Connect with South Point on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and foursquare.