South Point Hotel’s Coronado Café’s Revamped Menu Showcases the “Only at South Point” Experience
South Point Hotel’s Coronado Café offers a revamped menu available around the clock and set to satisfy the diverse tastes of every appétit from the dedicated Las Vegas foodie to the late-night craver.
The extensive Coronado Café menu is a one-stop shop with a solution for every meal in this 24-hour town, including breakfast, fresh-baked pastries, appetizers, soups, salads, sandwich, burgers, entrees, children’s dishes and desserts, all served around the clock. Adding to the signature “Only at South Point” experience, Coronado Café offers one of Las Vegas best Graveyard menus with a variety of dishes under $5 as well as a highly recognized authentic Chinese menu.
New menu highlights include:
- Spam and Eggs ($7.45), grilled slices of spam with two eggs served any style.
- “Hawaiian Specialty” Loco Moco($8.95), sautéed beef patty served on steamed rice with brown gravy and topped with two eggs served any style.
- Costa Del Sur ($10.45), arugula topped with goat cheese, dried cranberries, lettuce and tomato served with a balsamic glaze on top whole-grain bread with a cranberry relish.
- Pastrami Burger ($10.95), ground beef and pastrami topped with Swiss cheese, Dijon mayonnaise, tomato, red onion and served on a toasted pretzel roll.
- The Soprano ($12.45), fresh baked Italian roll topped with prosciutto, coppa, salami, pepperoni, ham, provolone cheese, shredded lettuce, roasted red peppers and olive oil with vinegar.
In addition, the menu offers new $7.95 daily lunch specials, including:
- Monday: Parmesan Crusted Pork Cutlet, grilled with Dijon mustard cream and served with fresh mashed potatoes and apple compote; Thai Beef & Spinach Salad, tender spinach leaves, sliced marinated beef, rice noodles, red onions, red peppers, cilantro and topped with toasted almonds with an Asian dressing; and Chicken Caprice, grilled chicken breast on a toasted Italian roll, basil mayonnaise, shredded lettuce with sliced tomato, melted mozzarella cheese and drizzled with a balsamic glaze.
- Tuesday: Island Salad, grilled chicken breaks with mixed greens, cucumbers, red and yellow peppers, green onions, mango, pineapple and macadamia nuts tossed in a citrus vinaigrettes and topped with crisp wontons; Grilled Country Ham, grilled and served on a toasted potato roll, topped with shredded lettuce, friends tomatoes, whole-grain mustard mayonnaise and pickle chips.
- Wednesday: Western Chicken Salad Bowl, grilled chicken breast, diced and served with chipped romaine lettuce, crumbled bacon, black beans, corn, tossed with a smoke tomato ranch dressing and fried onion strings; Bavarian Melt, Black Forest ham, red onion, brie cheese, thin apple slices and Dijon marmalade.
- Thursday: Chicken Farfalle, chicken breast served with mushrooms, broccoli florets folded in an Alfredo cream sauce and topped with parmesan cheese and diced tomato; The Texan Dip, thinking sliced house-smoked tri-tips with friend onion strings served on a toasted roll with barbeque sauce.
- Friday: Seafood Creole, scallops, shrimp and season seafood served over rice pilaf and topped with a Creole sauce, onions, peppers, tomatoes, and Cajun spices; Southern Chicken Salad, lettuce topped with fried chicken, diced tomato, green peas, crumbled bacon, green onions and topped with a honey mustard dressing; Prawn Cocktail, chopped prawns served with Marie-Rose sauce on a bed of lettuce and sprinkled with Paprika on a toasted ciabatta roll.
The daily $7.95 lunch specials are available from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information or to view the new menu, please visit South Point’s dining website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a race and sports book area featuring separate viewing areas for both horse racing and general sporting events; a wide variety of dining options, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room; the world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon; a fabulous 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment; a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex; a state-of-the-art, 64-lane bowling center; and a 165,000-square foot convention center. In addition, South Point holds one of the finest event facilities in the country with the South Point Arena and Equestrian Center, which features more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.