L to R: A collection of burgers at Eureka! in Downtown Las Vegas.
Eureka! guest enjoying Mac N’ Cheese Balls.
(Photos Courtesy of Eureka!)
ALL-AMERICAN DOWNTOWN RESTAURANT, EUREKA!,
PARTICIPATES IN LAS VEGAS RESTAURANT WEEK
A Portion of Each Multi-course, Prix Fixe Menu Sold June 17 through June 28
to Benefit Three Square Food Bank
Eureka! in Downtown Las Vegas will participate in the 2019 Las Vegas Restaurant Week. The three-course menu will feature the restaurant’s most-requested items and be available June 17 through June 28. Priced at $30 per person, guests can select one dish from three categories as well as a complimentary 16-ounce beer. Las Vegas Restaurant Week is the annual, 12-day celebration supporting Three Square Food Bank. Each participating restaurant creates a multi-course menu of which a portion of the proceeds benefit the food bank.
The American cuisine available at Eureka! is complemented by their extensive bar program that includes a compelling collection of craft beers, original cocktails and whiskeys. The bar is home to 40 craft taps, 20 of which are permanent to the restaurant with a handful of local breweries such as Able Baker Brewery, Bad Beat Brewery and Big Dog Brewery. The small batch whiskey menu is longer than most restaurant’s entire liquor collection featuring nearly 40 bottles of rare bourbon, rye, single malt and wheat varietals that may just be your next favorite. These whiskey’s can be enjoyed in one of Eureka’s! specialty cocktails such as the “Penicillin” with smoked whiskey, ginger, honey and lemon or served neat.
Eureka!’s Restaurant Week menu will include one complimentary beer from the restaurant’s permanent beer list as well as the following:
Starters (select one):
- Crispy Glazed Brussels Sprouts: orange chile glaze, chimichurri and almonds.
- Deviled Eggs: horseradish mustard, pancetta and pickled red onion.
- Truffle Cheese Fries: truffle salt, parmesan, green onion and white truffle cheese sauce.
- Mac N’ Cheese Balls: beer cheese sauce and Fresno chile.
Entrées (select one):
- Eureka! American Cheeseburger: American Swiss, grilled red onion, butter lettuce, tomato, house pickles and special sauce.
- Fresno Fig Burger: fig marmalade, melted goat cheese, bacon, tomato, red onion, arugula and spicy porter mustard.
- Cowboy Burger: shoestring onions, bacon, cheddar and beer barbeque sauce.
- Veggie Beet Burger: house made red beet and kidney bean patty, house pickles, red onion, arugula and lemon vinaigrette.
- Protein Chopped Salad: butter lettuce, kale, quinoa medley, cucumbers, red bell peppers, roasted beets ,red onion, carrot, bean trio, feta, sunflower seeds and oregano mustard vinaigrette.
- Bourbon Barrel Cake: pecans, caramel and vanilla bean ice cream.
Eureka! is the all-American restaurant in Downtown Las Vegas, featuring an all-scratch kitchen and one-of-a-kind bar specializing in craft beer and small-batch spirits. Located inside the historic Emergency Arts Building, featuring a rustic industrial environment, Eureka! proudly serves an imaginative menu spotlighting locally sourced produce, all cooked to order. The beverage program exclusively features American craft beer, small-batch whiskey, house-aged barrels and specialty cocktails sourced from artisans throughout the country. In addition to its food and cocktails and exceptional hospitality, ongoing specials and events include “Hoppy Hour” every day from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. to close; half off wine-by-the-glass every Tuesday; “Steal the Glass” every Wednesday, featuring a different Southern Nevada-based brewery; live entertainment every Thursday and Saturday and Weekend Brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. With the term “Eureka” defined as expressing delight in finding or discovering something, as the true “anti-chain” chain, Eureka! takes pride in its deliberate pursuit of genuine connections with its guests and community. Eat Drink American! For more information, go to www.EurekaRestaurantGroup.com.
ABOUT LAS VEGAS RESTAURANT WEEK AND THREE SQUARE
Las Vegas Restaurant Week began in 2007 as a way to give locals and tourists the opportunity to help out by dining out. Proceeds from Restaurant Week benefit Three Square, Southern Nevada’s only food bank. Three Square currently distributes more than 39 million meals – the equivalent of more than 47 million pounds of food and grocery product – per year to nearly 1,400 community partners including nonprofit and faith-based organizations, schools and feeding sites throughout Southern Nevada. Three Square is a member of the Feeding America network of food banks. For additional information visit www.ThreeSquare.org or www.HelpOutDineOutLV.org.