THE COFFEE BEAN & TEA LEAF® & OPERATION HOMEFRONT JOIN FORCES
TO ASSIST ACTIVE MILITARY MEMBERS, VETERANS, AND THEIR FAMILIES WITH
ANNUAL ‘SUPPORT AT HOME’ FUNDRAISER
The specialty coffee and tea retailer will donate $1 for every ‘Support at Home’ retail coffee or tea purchased between Now and Sunday, July 5, 2015
With Memorial Day this weekend and Flag Day approaching on June 14, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Las Vegas is supporting active troops, veterans and their families who have served our country proudly. Between now and Sunday, July 5, 2015, participating Las Vegas locations of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® are proud to reintroduce their annual ‘Support At Home’ campaign (in stores and online) with multiple support opportunities available to patrons. For a list of participating locations, visit www.coffeebeanlv.com/locations.
A contribution of $1 will be donated to Operation Homefront—a national nonprofit that provides financial assistance to service members and wounded warriors—for every 12 oz. ‘Support at Home’ Ground Coffee ($9.99) or 20-count ‘Support at Home’ Tea Tin ($8.99) sold. Customers may also purchase ‘Support at Home’ retail coffee and tea products for donation to military families as a “thank you” for their service. Customers are encouraged to write a message of thanks on the blank label of each coffee bag and tea tin, as a way of personalizing their donations.
- ’Support At Home’ Coffee is a dark and distinctive blend that combines Sumatra and Brazilian coffee beans for a medium body, fruity aroma, black cherry flavor and a dark chocolate finish that pairs well with chocolate or caramel.
- ’Support At Home’ Tea Tin is 100 percent Ceylon black tea leaves selectively picked by hand from the Bogawantalawa Estate in Sri Lanka and boasts chocolate aromas, hints of sweet peach and deep wood flavors.
In addition, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will set up bins to collect backpacks from patrons for Operation Homefront’s Back-to-School Brigade initiative.
Finally, in honor of Flag Day on June 14, as a special thank you to those supporting this effort on behalf of our military, customers who purchase any ‘Support At Home’ coffee or tea blend or donate a backpack on Sunday, June 14, 2015 will also receive any size free Ice Blended® drink of their choice (certain restrictions apply) between 2 to 6 p.m. in conjunction with Operation Homefront.
“We are pleased to do our part to support the men and women who protect our freedom every day,” said Marisa Endy-Vanchieri, Director of Marketing and Community Relations for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Las Vegas. “We couldn’t be more pleased to be throwing all of our support behind ‘Support At Home’ again.”
The Flag Day promotion on Sunday June 14th will take place at participating The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Las Vegas neighborhood locations. To locate the store closest to your area please visit www.coffeebeanlv.com/locations or see listing below.
Participating The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® Las Vegas Neighborhood locations:
- South Town Center – 3645 S. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas
- Rainbow & 215 – 6115 S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas
- Canyon Pointe – 10834 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas
- Lake Mead & Tenaya – 7291 W. Lake Mead Drive, Las Vegas
- The Lakes – 9091 W. Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas
- Town Square – 6599 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
- Meadows Mall – 4300 Meadows Lane, Las Vegas
- The District – 2220 Village Walk Drive, Henderson
- Fashion Show mall – 3200 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Excludes the following Las Vegas Strip locations:
- The Palms Resort & Casino – 4321 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile Shops – 3663 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
- The Palazzo Resort & Casino – 3265 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
- The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino (2 locations) – 3355 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
- The Venetian Grand Canal Shoppes (Great Hall) – 3377 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
- McCarran International Airport locations (3), Las Vegas
- UNLV – 4550 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas
About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®, Las Vegas
Brewing locally since 2001 The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf®, Las Vegas has expanded to 19 franchise operated locations and was voted readers’ choice by Las Vegas Review-Journal’s Best of Las Vegas in 2015. Las Vegas Coffee Investors, LLC, founded by local Las Vegas entrepreneur Jeffery Fine, maintains the rights to all 19 of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf®, Las Vegas locations. Please visit coffeebeanlv.com/ for more information.
About The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®
Born and brewed in Southern California since 1963, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® is the oldest and largest privately-held specialty coffee and tea retailer in the United States. Embodying a passion for connecting loyal customers to one another with carefully handcrafted products, the company is known for sourcing and providing the finest ingredients and flavors from around the world. For 50 years, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has demonstrated a passion for product innovation epitomized by The Original Ice Blended® beverage. The company has grown to be an international icon and currently has nearly more than 900 stores in 28 countries. In 2010, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® launched the CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System that allows consumers to make their favorite espresso, brewed coffee, tea and specialty beverages at home with the touch of a button. Please visit CoffeeBean.com or CBTL.com for more information.
About Operation Homefront
A national nonprofit, Operation Homefront leads more than 2,500 volunteers with a nationwide presence who provide emergency and other financial assistance to the families of service members and wounded warriors. Operation Homefront has provided assistance to thousands of military families since its inception in 2002.Recognized for superior performance by leading independent charity watchdog groups, nationally, 92 percent of Operation Homefront’s expenditures go directly to programs that provide support to our military families. For more information, go to www.OperationHomefront.net.