THE ICONIC SAND DOLLAR LOUNGE AND THE SAND DOLLAR DOWNTOWN DELIVER ROCKING NEW CRAFT COCKTAIL MENUS
One-of-a-kind specialty craft cocktails now available at the iconic Sand Dollar Lounge and The Sand Dollar Downtown
Open daily from 4 p.m. to 4 a.m.
The iconic Sand Dollar Lounge and The Sand Dollar Downtown have released their first new craft cocktail menus for 2023. Influenced by classic songs and crafted in-house by The Sand Dollar team, including co-owners Anthony Jamison and Nathan Grates, the seasonal menus fearlessly push the boundaries of what a cocktail program can be, while offering guests a wide range of fun, balanced, and most importantly, tasty drinks to go along with The Sand Dollar’s nightly live music and renowned pizza.
Featuring an assortment of unique spirits, and sometimes-uncommon ingredients, the new seasonal menus showcase more than two dozen craft cocktails at The Sand Dollar Lounge’s original Spring Mountain location at 3355 Spring Mountain Rd, Ste 30, Las Vegas, NV 89102 and The Plaza Hotel & Casino location at 1 N. Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 in Downtown Las Vegas.
The Sand Dollar Lounge and The Sand Dollar Downtown’s new specialty cocktail menu includes:
THE SAND DOLLAR LOUNGE COCKTAIL HIGHLIGHTS INCLIUDE:
- Suck My Kiss (Red Hot Chili Peppers – 1991) – A riff on an Espresso Martini featuring Rittenhouse Rye, Mr. Black Coffee Liqueur, Lustau Pedro Ximenez “San Emilio” Sherry, vanilla simple syrup, and oat milk.
- 96 Degrees in The Shade (Third World – 1977) – A fruity daquiri with Aged Rum, Agricole Ruhm, O.F.T.D. Dark Plantation Rum, Chinola Passion Fruit Liqueur, fresh orange juice, pink guava, fresh lime and coconut cream.
- Redemption Song (Bob Marley – 1980) – A fruity and refreshing Mai Tai, with notes of baking spice. Featuring Kalani Mayan Coconut Rum, Reposado Tequila, Crème De Fluer, Lavender Blueberry Orgeat, Amaro di Angostura, fresh lime, and Fernet Menta served over a goblet with pebble ice and garnished with a lime wedge.
- Started From The Bottom (Drake – 2013) – Like a breath of fresh air, filling your mouth and lungs on a rollercoaster of flavor. Featuring Whistling Andy Pink Peppercorn and Pear Gin, Tempus Fugit Crème de Menthe, Dry Curacao, fresh lemon, simple syrup, Pink Peppercorn, a White Sage Tincture Rinse, and a Cracked Pink Peppercorn Garnish.
Sancho (Koe Wetzel – 2019) – A spicy and fruity whiskey sour with Mulholland Whiskey, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Ancho Syrup, grenadine, fresh lime, Smoked Chile Bitters, and Mist Smokey Scotch.
THE SAND DOLLAR DOWNTOWN COCKTAIL HIGHLIGHTS INCLIUDE:
- Georgia On My Mind (Originally written in 1930 by Hoagy Carmichael and Stuart Gorrell. Became popular in 1960 when covered by Ray Charles) – Sweet and sassy martini with El Dorado Five Year Rum, Ciroc Peach Vodka, Sambuca, Peach Nectar, coconut cream, simple syrup, and fresh lemon juice. Served in a couple glass with a peach gummy garnish.
- I Love You, You Love Me (Barney Theme Song – 2008) – Purple Cabbage-Infused Ketel Cucumber Mint Vodka, housemade Mint Coconut Cream Syrup, fresh lime juice, and Watermelon Redbull. Served in a tulip glass and garnished with Pink Peppercorn and a gummy dino.
- Death By Sexy (Eagles of Death Metal – 2006) – A cocktail that will take you for a ride. Featuring Swedish Aquavit, Dolin Génépy le Chamois Liqueur, Cherry Heering Liqueur, and fresh lemon juice. Served in a Nic and Nora glass and topped with lemon swaths and Absinthe Spritz.
- Purple Jesus (Greta Gaines – 1999) – A glorified riff on Jungle Juice featuring Vodka, fresh lime juice, housemade Purple Kool-Aid Syrup, and Miller High Life. Served in a one-of-a-kind Sand Dollar Cup with a tiki umbrella and fresh mint.
Baby Criminal (Viagra Boys – 2022) – We need Tiki! And why not throw some White Claw in there for good measure! Funk Rum, Chareau Aloe Liqueur, Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao, Orgeat Almond Syrup, fresh pineapple juice, and fresh orange juice. Served in a Collins glass, topped with a Mango White Claw and El Dorado Rum Float, and garnished with a cherry flag and orange swath.
The Sand Dollar Lounge is located at 3355 Spring Mountain Rd, Ste 30, Las Vegas, NV 89102. The Sand Dollar Downtown is located inside The Plaza Hotel & Casino at 1 N. Main St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 in Downtown Las Vegas. Hours of operation are Monday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 4 a.m. and Sunday from 8 p.m. to 4 a.m.
For more information on The Sand Dollar Lounge and The Sand Dollar Downtown, please visit TheSandDollarLV.com. Keep up with The Sand Dollar Lounge on Facebook at @TheSandDollarLV and @TheSandDollarDT and on Instagram at @thesanddollarlv and @TheSandDollarDT.
About The Sand Dollar Lounge
Originally opened as a blues bar in 1976, The Sand Dollar quickly became a draw for iconic musicians including Muddy Waters, B.B. King, and even Mick Jagger over its first 30 years. Hit by hard times, The Sand Dollar closed its doors in 2013, but its spirit would not let it rest and within two years the Chinatown-adjacent bar was purchased and reignited by hospitality veterans Anthony Jamison and Nathan Grates. Honoring the tradition and history of the iconic Las Vegas venue, The Sand Dollar Lounge has reclaimed its beloved spot as a premier live music venue with free entertainment nightly, adding rotating craft beer selections, an extensive whiskey collection, seasonal craft cocktails by some of the city’s best bartenders, an amazing pizza kitchen, and table-top gaming in a smoke-free environment. In 2022, the iconic blues bar opened its second location in Las Vegas, located at The Plaza Hotel & Casino.