THE MIRAGE TO CELEBRATE NATIONAL GARLIC DAY WITH SAVORY SPECIALS
Garlic is beloved by chefs, home cooks, foodies and novices alike. Complete with notable health benefits and the perfect amount of savory zest, it’s no wonder this adored herb has earned its own national holiday. To celebrate accordingly, restaurants at The Mirage Hotel & Casino have created a variety of garlicky cocktails, dishes, and desserts available April 19-25.
National Garlic Day specials at The Mirage include:
- Black Garlic Sorbet, a creamy sorbet made with caramelized black garlic for a rich, tangy taste and served with white chocolate bread pudding and candied pineapple; $10
- Garlic Basil Caesar, a twist on the traditional Caesar cocktail created with house-infused basil and garlic vodka, house-made Bloody Mary mix and garnished with a basil leaf and celery stick; $12.
Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak
- Black Garlic Marinated Cod, a mild fish marinated in a sweet and spicy black garlic blend and served with a subtle spring garlic slaw; $42.
- Beef Filet Tenderloin Crusted in Roasted Garlic, a tender steak coated in garlic, grilled and topped with grilled onions, lump crab meat, Béarnaise sauce and Port wine reduction; $42.99.
- Family style tasting menu, a garlic-lovers’ prix fixe menu served family style featuring a Spicy Eggplant with Garlic appetizer and an entrée course of Garlic Shrimp Fried Rice, Steamed Sea Bass with Garlic, Pork Tenderloin with Broccoli; $55.
Garlic Day Martini
Guests are invited to cheers to the occasion with the Garlic Day Martini, a smooth concoction made with garlic-infused Aviation gin and dry vermouth, at Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, Samba, Fin, Paradise Café, Lobby Bar, Dolphin Bar and The Mirage Sports Bar; $12.