Third Annual Festival of Ravioli Returns to d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar
d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar at Monte Carlo Resort and Casino announces the return of its popular third annual Festival of Ravioli for a limited time from Sept. 20 through Oct. 28. Capturing the essence of Italy, Executive Chef Martin Garcia has created seven unique interpretations of ravioli using seasonal, farm-fresh ingredients. Since opening, the restaurant has hand rolled more than 320,000 raviolis in the old world artisan tradition.
The menu includes:
- Crab ravioli with jumbo lump crab meat, ricotta mascarpone, parmesan cheese filling, asparagus, and roasted red pepper cream sauce. $20
- Corn agnolotti with roasted yellow sweet corn, ricotta and Grana Padano cheese filling, trebbiano wine and parmesan emulsion sauce, and basil pesto. $16
- Short rib ravioli with braised osso buco style beef short ribs, cream cheese, ricotta cheese, parmesan reggiano cheese filling, red beet pasta, gorgonzola cream sauce, chives, and red wine reduction. $19
- Four cheese ravioli with fresh mozzarella, ricotta cheese, mascarpone cheese and parmesan cheese filling, spinach pasta, sun dried tomato sauce, and fresh basil. $18
- Chicken ravioli with braised chicken breast, mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese filling, and parmesan basil pesto sauce. $18
- Pear ravioli with Bosc pears, ricotta, mascarpone and Grana Padano cheese filling, brown butter and sage sauce, balsamic glaze, and toasted hazelnuts. $17
- Chocolate ravioli with cocoa pasta dough, chocolate cannoli filling, raspberry sauce, Kahlua creme anglaise, fresh strawberries, and candied walnuts. $10
d.vino is open Sunday through Thursday 4-10:30 p.m. and Friday and Saturday 4-11 p.m for an all day happy hour. Reservations can be made by calling 702.730.7966 or visiting dvinolv.com. Follow d.vino on Twitter and Instagram at @dvinoLV, and Facebook at facebook.com/dvinoLV.
About MCC Hospitality Group
Based in Los Angeles with extended roots in Las Vegas and Hawaii, MCC Hospitality Group is comprised of award-winning restaurants and entities including Morels French Bistro & Steakhouse at The Palazzo Las Vegas, a classic steakhouse with cuisine by Executive Chef JL Carrera and recipient of Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence since 2010; Morels French Bistro & Steakhouse at The Grove, named one of the “Best Restaurant Patios In and Around Los Angeles” by CBS Los Angeles and recipient of Wine Spectator Award of Excellence since 2001; d.vino Italian Food & Wine Bar at Monte Carlo Las Vegas, offering seasonal, farm-fresh ingredients and homemade rolled raviolis; Dragon Noodle Co. & Sushi Bar at Monte Carlo Las Vegas, with traditional Hong Kong-style Chinese food and sushi with quirky décor that transports diners into another world with floating baby heads and dancing bok choy; JuiceFarm in The Palazzo and The Venetian, offering cold-pressed juice using the highest quality organic produce; Market City Caffe in Burbank featuring old-world Italian cuisine and pizzas; and Vanishing Point Winery, a winery in partnership with winemaker Shawn Johnson. Partners Sal Casola, Jr. and Chipper Pastron have more than three decades of success in the food & beverage industry and continue to build MCC Hospitality Group’s portfolio with innovative and top-notch ventures. For more information, visit mcchgroup.com.