Image of Wink World inside AREA15, Las Vegas.
(Photos courtesy of Wink World)
“WINK WORLD: PORTALS INTO THE INFINITE” AT AREA15
ANNOUNCES HALLOWINK, OCT. 25 – NOV. 1
“Wink World: Portals Into The Infinite”, the first-of-its-kind immersive art experience at AREA15 in Las Vegas, announces HalloWINK, a week-long Halloween costume party beginning Monday, Oct. 25 through Monday, Nov. 1. Guests who dress in the daily theme will receive a discounted $11 ticket to Wink World.
- Monday, Oct. 25: Industrial Industry Night – Dress in Mad Max, Burning Man, steampunk costume attire.
- Tuesday, Oct. 26: Everything Glows – Dress in anything that glows to UV lights or lights up.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27: Winkster Wednesday – Dress in all of your Wink World merchandise.
- Thursday, Oct. 28: 80s Throwback – Dress in your best 80s look.
- Friday, Oct. 29: Fantasy Friday – Dress in your favorite woodland creature or underworld demon costume attire.
- Saturday, Oct. 30: Space Saturday – Dress in alien-, planet- or space-themed attire.
- Sunday, Oct. 31: HalloWINK! – Come in the costume of your choice!
- Monday, Nov. 1: Hangover Party – Make the most out of that leftover costume and wear it again for a discount!
“Wink World: Portals Into The Infinite” is a 1,500-square-foot experience taking the entertaining fusion of whimsy, color, art, technology and music creator Chris Wink pioneered as co-founder of Blue Man Group to the next level. Wink World comprises a series of six infinity-mirror rooms, each one showcasing a stunning production number drawing upon Wink’s love of black light and other dazzling stage effects designed to evoke “life force” and inspire wonder. Wink’s penchant for transforming everyday objects into art or entertainment provides his delightful brand of dynamism to the experience, as ceiling fans transform into kinetic art and children’s toys like Slinkies and Hoberman Spheres become elevated into a chorus line of dancers and entertainers.
Monday, Oct. 25 through Monday, Nov. 1
12 p.m. to 12 a.m.
AREA15, located minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, is the world’s first purpose-built experiential entertainment district offering live events, immersive activations, monumental art installations, extraordinary design elements, unique retail, ground-breaking technology, bars and eateries and much more. With a growing collection of dynamic destinations including Dueling Axes, Emporium Arcade Bar, Lost Spirits Distillery, Oddwood Bar, “Wink World: Portals Into The Infinite,” Museum Fiasco, Rocket Fizz, Five Iron Golf, The Beast by Todd English, OZ Experience and anchor experience, Meow Wolf’s Omega Mart, AREA15 is an ever-changing art, retail and entertainment district attracting locals and tourists of all ages. Follow on Instagram and Twitter: @AREA15Official; Facebook: @AREA15LasVegas Website: AREA15LasVegas and YouTube: AREA15.
PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICE
AREA15 and all its experiences follow the latest recommendations of leading health experts and government authorities, including the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In accordance with the CDC and a recent mandate from the State of Nevada, all guests visiting AREA15 are required to wear masks or facial coverings while indoors, regardless of vaccination status. AREA15 strongly encourages wearing masks or facial coverings while exploring the Art Island and attending ticketed outdoor events.