THE LINQ PROMENADE ANNOUNCES JUNE EVENTS
The LINQ Promenade,s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, announces special offers and events for June.
Father’s Day Specials
- High Roller Observation Wheel: Give Dad the gift of amazing views this Father’s Day, Sunday, June 18. Dads ride the world’s tallest observation wheel—at 550 feet in the air–for free when a companion purchases a ticket. The High Roller Observation Wheel was recently voted the “No. 5 U.S. Trending Attraction” by TripAdvisor.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: Dads with a sweet tooth would love to receive nothing more than a “Dad Box” of Sprinkles Cupcakes. This indulgent assortment includes specially decorated versions of some of his favorite flavors: vanilla milk chocolate, red velvet, black & white and salty caramel.
- Virgil’s Real BBQ: Virgil’s will offer dads complimentary bottomless Virgil’s Ale with the purchase of any entrée. Families can gather for the holiday and treat dad to an authentic barbecue meal, including The Pig Out, featuring Memphis-style pork spare ribs, sliced Texas beef brisket, Carolina pulled pork, barbecued ¼ chicken, two sides and Virgil’s famous cornbread. Dads will enjoy savoring their beers on one of the restaurant’s two patios overlooking The LINQ Promenade or from inside the restaurant’s casual dining room or bar areas.
- VR Adventures: All fathers can enjoy any VR Adventure for just $5 (a 75 percent savings) with the purchase of any offspring’s full-price ticket. This immersive experience plunges guests into a three-dimensional virtual world. Unlike other video games, VR Adventures requires gamers to use hand movement, walk, sidestep or jump to explore or fly through the virtual world with five unique experiences.
More June Offers
- Brooklyn Bowl: Honor our brave men and women in the military now until July 5 with the “Pour One Forward” campaign at Brooklyn Bowl. With every purchase of a Samuel Adams Boston Lager, one will be donated to an active-duty soldier or veteran. Guests can write a special thank you or shout out on a paper pint glass to be hung on the wall. For every guest who posts on social media using the hashtag, #PourOneForward, Sam Adams will donate $1 to the American Dream U, the non-profit helping military members, veterans and their families to transition out of the military and back into civilian life.
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: Now introducing a rooftop happy hour! Food and beverage specials are available daily from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Chayo’s elevated patio overlooking The LINQ Promenade and High Roller Observation Wheel. New specials include $1 Coronita and $5 house margaritas, as well as $5 food specials, including Chipotle wings, nachos and chicken taquitos.
- Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza: The popular pizza restaurant now serves brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Brunch lovers will enjoy featured drinks and dishes, such as bottomless mimosas and bloody marys for $22, smoked salmon pizza, eggs benny pie, pizza French toast, breakfast panini, F&B platter and yogurt parfait.
Happy hour arrives at Flour & Barley with specials available Monday through Friday from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Specials include five pizzas for $10 each, including Margherita, Gianna, Bianca, Big Apple and mushroom. Appetizer specials feature $6 garlic cheese bread, $8 chicken wings and $8 loaded pizza fries. Beverage specials include $5 draft beers, $6 well cocktails, $7 glasses of wine, $5 fireball shots and $10 signature cocktails.
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar: Beginning June 8, brunch will be served daily from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., featuring his famous breakfast items such as a breakfast burrito, prime flat iron steak & eggs and maple bacon French toast. The late-night menu, served from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m., includes famous dishes like Trash Can Nachos and Vegas Fries, which have been featured on his show, “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.”
- Haute Doggery: Savor the flavors of a summer with Haute Doggery’s June special, The Slaw Dog. Topped with mustard, chili and house-made coleslaw, the new dish will be available throughout the month of June.
- Honolulu Cookie Company: Celebrate Hawaii’s tropical tastes with the 2017 Fruit Collection, featuring delicious guava shortbread cookies baked fresh daily in Honolulu.
- Jaburritos: Complement Jaburritos’ famous sushi burrito with the eatery’s new, refreshing Sake Sangria for $7 per glass or a bottle of Asahi or Modelo beer for $6 each.
- Photo & Go: This month, guests can save their favorite memories forever with $5 5×7 metal prints and 20 percent off the glass print of the month.
- Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery: $7 Tito’s Moscow Mules on Moscow Mule Monday; $5 well Margaritas and $8 Patron Margaritas on Tequila Tuesday; $5 well Whiskey, $7 Jack Daniels, Crown Royal and Jameson on Whiskey Wednesday; $3 Throwback Canned Beer (PBR, Miller High Life, Milwaukee’s Best, Coors Banquet) on Throwback Thursday; and $5 Fireball shots and $5 off the bill when guests check in via Facebook on Facebook Friday.
- Virgil’s Real BBQ: Virgil’s now serves up its signature barbecue poolside with patio seating accessible from The LINQ Pool. Adjacent to the pool deck, guests enjoying fun in the sun can now indulge in Virgil’s full food and drink menu on the restaurant’s patio. While refueling on authentic barbecue and cooling off with a cocktail, pool-goers can also grab their friends and play a game of cornhole on the patio. When The LINQ Pool closes at 5 p.m., the party continues on Virgil’s patio until closing.
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE AND HIGH ROLLER
The LINQ Promenade, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller, has redefined the iconic Las Vegas skyline. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ Promenade features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Topping out at 550 feet, the High Roller observation wheel, voted “Best Attraction of 2016” and “Best Amusement Ride of 2016” by the readers and editors of the Las Vegas Review-Journal and one of “Top 5 Trending U.S. Attractions” by TripAdvisor, is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Unique in-cabin experiences including the Happy Half Hour (for guests ages 21 and over and includes an open bar inside the cabin during the 30-minute ride); North America’s first in-cabin Chocolate Tasting with Ethel M Chocolates and Yoga in the Sky (a 60-minute experience that can accommodate up to six guests per one-hour session). Cabins are also available for individual or group experiences. For more information, please visit TheLINQ.com. Find @LINQPromenade on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram.