ARIA AND HUNDRED ACRE UNITE FOR EXCLUSIVE
WINE PAIRING DINNER AT SAGE
Hosted by ARIA Director of Wine Kim Wood and
Hundred Acre Owner Jayson Woodbridge, Saturday, May 24 at 7:30 p.m.
Celebrity Chef Shawn McClain’s Sage at ARIA Resort & Casino will partner with Hundred Acre for a one-in-a-lifetime wine pairing dinner Saturday, May 24 at 7:30 p.m. The event will delight palates with a five-course menu, created by McClain and Sage Chef de Cuisine Richard Camarota. Each course will be paired with elegant selections from the winery, as selected by Sage Master Sommelier Nick Hetzel and the evening’s hosts, Hundred Acre Owner and Vintner Jayson Woodbridge and ARIA Director of Wine Kim Wood.
The dinner will begin with refreshing libations created by ARIA Mixologist Craig Schoettler, followed by a five-course pairing menu that will include:
- Ora King Salmon with avocado puree and pink peppercorn; paired with:
- Layer Cake Chardonnay, Central Coast 2012
- Cherry Pie Stanly Ranch, Carneros 2011
- Maine Diver Scallops with braised oxtail, wild mushrooms and rapini; paired with:
- IF YOU SEE KAY, Lazio Italy 2011
- Ancient Way Shiraz, Barossa Valley Australia 2005
- Grilled Quail with onion puree, dates and smoked pearl onions; paired with:
- Hundred Acre Precious Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2010
- Hundred Acre Few and Far Between Cabernet, Napa Valley 2009
- Braised Veal Cheeks with black garlic, spring beans and bone marrow crostini; paired with:
- Hundred Acre Ark Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2010
- Hundred Acre Kayli Morgan Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2010
- Milk Chocolate and Earl Gray Panna Cotta with madeleines and blackberries; paired with:
- Hundred Acre Port, 2007 1pk
Tickets are priced at $225 per person, all-inclusive. To make a reservation, call (702) 590-8690. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
ABOUT ARIA RESORT & CASINO
ARIA Resort & Casino is a stunning AAA Five Diamond resort on the Las Vegas Strip featuring spectacular amenities, high-end service, premium meeting and convention space, striking architecture and sustainable design. Combined with its unparalleled offerings including the luxurious Shops at Crystals and the first-of-its-kind public Fine Art Collection, ARIA introduces a new generation of resort experiences, unlike anything Las Vegas has ever seen. ARIA and its neighboring properties within CityCenter are a joint venture between MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) and Infinity World Development Corp, a subsidiary of Dubai World. For more information and reservations, visit ARIA.com or call toll free at (866) 359-7757; also find ARIA on Facebook and Twitter.