Boyd Gaming Destinations Award More Than
$25 Million in Jackpots in March
Boyd Gaming customers across southern Nevada won multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in March at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, California and Fremont.
In all, more than $25 million in jackpots was awarded last month, including:
- A lucky guest started the month off by winning a more than $15,000 jackpot playing Wicked Wheel at The Orleans Hotel and Casino on March 1.
- On March 6, a B Connected player hit four aces and a two card to win a $40,000 jackpot playing video poker at The Orleans.
- Robert visited Suncoast Hotel and Casino and saw stars after he scored a $13,500 jackpot on the Triple Stars slot machine on March 8.
- A first-time visitor at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino was feeling very lucky when a 50 cent bet turned into a nearly $11,000 jackpot won on a Dragon Link Panda Magic slot game on March 12.
- Tom scored a $10,000 jackpot after betting $2 on a Ten Times Pay slot machine during his weekend visit to the Fremont Hotel and Casino on March 13.
- At Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, a fortunate guest hit a more than $12,000 jackpot playing Mighty Cash Xtra Reel Ji Cai on March 14.
- A guest at Fremont turned a $3.20 bet into a more than $13,500 payday playing Smokin’ Hot Stuff Wicked Wheel on March 17.
- A Dragon Link slot game left a guest feeling happy and prosperous after winning a $13,500 jackpot at Suncoast on March 22.
- A Buffalo Gold player bet $3.60 and hit a nearly $19,500 jackpot prize at the California Hotel and Casino on March 24. That same day, another Boyd Gaming customer at Fremont made a $3.60 bet and won a more than $22,500 jackpot on a Buffalo slot machine.
- A California visitor, who plans to move to Las Vegas, received a special welcome to the city by winning Boyd Gaming’s regional linked Pai Gow Poker progressive jackpot of more than $182,000 at Gold Coast on March 24.
- Adam visited the California on March 26 and hit a more than $20,000 payday after betting $4 on a 4 Card Keno slot game. That same day, a Dancing Drums Explosion slot machine at Suncoast paid out a jackpot of more than $17,000 to a lucky winner.
- Jerry scored a more than $11,000 jackpot after he bet $3.75 on a Buffalo slot game at Fremont on March 27.
- A Gold Coast guest ended the month by winning a $40,000 royal flush jackpot on a video poker slot machine on March 31.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.
Since reopening, all Boyd Gaming destinations have practiced “Boyd Clean,” a set of comprehensive protocols aimed at protecting the health and safety of its team members and guests. These safety protocols include requiring team members and guests to wear facial coverings, practicing social distancing and more. For additional information on the Boyd Clean initiative, visit www.boydgaming.com/boyd-clean.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.