Celebrate Thanksgiving at Treasure Island Casino & Hotel Restaurants
Treasure Island Hotel & Casino restaurants, including The Coffee Shop, Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que, Phil’s Italian Steak House and Seafood Shack, will host Thanksgiving feasts on Nov. 26, featuring seasonal favorites.
The Coffee Shop
The Coffee Shop will offer a three-course menu for Thanksgiving, including:
- Choice of roasted butternut squash soup or house salad with choice of dressing will be available for $7.95
- Roasted turkey with both white and dark meat served with mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, sage stuffing, sautéed asparagus and cranberry relish will be available for $22.95
- Pumpkin pie à la mode will be available for $7.95
The courses can be purchased separately or will be available all-inclusive for $36.
Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & Bar-B-Que
Gilley’s will offer a three-course menu for Thanksgiving, including:
- Choice of southern pecan and apple salad with endive, arugula, radicchio, green apple, candied pecans and orange chipotle mustard vinaigrette or roasted butternut squash and pumpkin soup with Maryland lump crabmeat and cinnamon crouton
- Roasted honey bourbon glazed turkey with Andouille sausage brioche stuffing, loaded whipped potatoes, sautéed baby vegetables and savory gravy
- Pumpkin pecan pie with cinnamon cream
The three-course menu will be available for $60 per person. Price does not include beverages.
Seafood Shack’s Thanksgiving offerings include a chambord glazed turkey with Andouille sausage dressing, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, sautéed baby vegetables and homemade gravy. The meal will be available for $29.95.
For more information and to make a reservation, visit www.treasureisland.com.
About Treasure Island
Treasure Island on the Las Vegas Strip is a privately owned hotel and casino. Boasting nearly 3,000 guest rooms, Treasure Island is a world-class destination for headline entertainment. Home to Mystère, the classic Cirque du Soleil performance combines the powerful athleticism, high-energy acrobatics and inspiring imagery that has become the company’s hallmark. Upscale and casual dining choices, hip nightspots and indulgent spa and shopping experiences further complement the one-of-a-kind Treasure Island guest experience. For more information about Treasure Island, visit www.treasureisland.com, or follow on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook @TIVegas.