DAYLIGHT Beach Club Keeps the Heat Going with
New September Line-Up and Parties
Dive into pool season and soak up the good vibes at DAYLIGHT Beach Club, located at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. Schedule of performances and operational hours are available below.
Hours of Operation:
Thursday: Noon to 6 p.m.
Friday – Saturday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
DAYLIGHT at Night, select Fridays: 10 p.m. to close
“Neon Vibra” Saturday Nights: 10 p.m. to close
Labor Day Weekend at DAYLIGHT will feature an extra day of parties as the popular day club will be open with a performance by OhGeesy on Monday, Sept. 4. Doors will open at noon. In addition, the rest of the weekend will feature performances by RJMrLA Friday, Sept. 1; BLXST Saturday, Sept. 2; and Larry June Sunday, Sept. 3.
Thursday – Sunday features some of the most talented and in-demand local DJs from the Las Vegas area.
- Friday, Sept. 8: Spyda T.E.K, the popular DJ brings a variety of mixes to the party with influences from hip-hop to create music that will keep the crowd on its feet.
- Saturday, Sept. 9 and Saturday, Sept. 16: Kid Funk, a popular Las Vegas local DJ playing the best EDM hits accompanied with his unique funky flair.
- Sunday, Sept. 10: DJ Crooked, a popular Las Vegas-based DJ who brings a New York style to the booth.
- Friday, Sept. 15: Jamie Da Great, Las Vegas-based DJ mixes beats for a fresh and nostalgic feel with a Latin twist.
- Friday, Sept. 22: !AMLOU, a Las Vegas-based DJ with an eclectic range of tracks and signature sound known for his smooth genre transitions.
- Saturday, Sept. 23: Bay Area Unite: Too Short, the long-standing West Coast rapper who has collaborated with legendary artists including 2Pac, The Notorious B.I.G. and Jay Z, returns to DAYLIGHT to bring the hype.
- Friday, Sept. 29: DJ Karma, local DJ bringing high-energy EDM beats to the DAYLIGHT stage.
DAYLIGHT at Night brings high-energy DJs and performers to the DAYLIGHT stage for a Las Vegas-style night swim.
- Friday, Sept. 29: DAYLIGHT at Night with Simp City, the hottest R&B party in Las Vegas featuring hit songs and throwback favorites.
“Neon Vibra,” named “Best Latin Party” by Las Vegas Weekly’s 2023 “Best of Vegas” awards, is a Latin and neon-themed Saturday night swim party with reggaeton artists and DJs keeping the party going late into the night.
- Saturday, Sept. 2: DJ Shark, one half of the Sencilla Connection, DJ Shark brings the hottest Latin hits to the DAYLIGHT stage.
- Saturday, Sept. 9: DJ EFX, an international sensation who has played exclusive events such as the official 2020 Super Bowl Party and for celebrity parties hosted by Lebron James and Paul George.
- Saturday, Sept. 16: DJ Bash, the Medellin product is one of the hottest DJs on the Latin scene.
- Saturday, Sept. 23: DJ Dynamiq, a globally recognized artist who has headlined at huge festivals including Baja Beach Fest for three years straight and Chicago’s first-ever Sueños Festival and has opened for high-profile artists including Bad Bunny.
- Saturday, Sept. 30: Fredy Fresco, a popular Latin DJ originally from Southern California. Known for his high-energy and charismatic performances, he blends genres and musical styles.
“LIT Sunday” brings the hype with performances by legendary hip-hop artists and DJs.
- Sunday, Sept. 10: DJ Crooked, born in Honolulu but native to New York City, DJ Crooked’s influence stems from a variety of musical backgrounds, and his unique sound has made him a staple on the Vegas scene since 2006.
- Sunday, Sept. 17: Waka Flaka Flame, the Atlanta product and hip-hop legend will take over the “LIT” Sunday stage to play some of his top hits.
- Sunday, Sept. 24: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, the award-winning hip-hop group known for hits such as “Tha Crossroads,” “Thuggish Ruggish Bone” and “1st of That Month.”
About DAYLIGHT Beach Club
DAYLIGHT Beach Club, operated in partnership with industry leader, Clique Hospitality, is located at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas. The 50,000-square-foot beach club offers a 4,400-square-foot main pool with two additional private pools for cabana guests. Guests can also reserve daybeds, banquettes and bungalows. DAYLIGHT will serve hand-crafted cocktails, pool-side bites and VIP bottle service for guests while they enjoy a stellar roster of international DJs and performing artists. DAYLIGHT will be open Thursdays from noon to 6 p.m.; Fridays and Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.; select Fridays from 10 p.m. to close for “DAYLIGHT at Night;” 10 p.m. to close on Saturday nights for “Neon Vibra,” named “Best Latin Party” in Las Vegas Weekly’s 2023 “Best of Vegas” awards; and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m. More information can be found on the website at www.daylightvegas.com, by calling call (702) 632-4700, and by following DAYLIGHT on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
About Clique Hospitality
Clique Hospitality, founded by hospitality innovator Andy Masi in 2014, has conceptualized nearly two dozen nightlife and dining destinations in San Diego and Las Vegas. The company’s Las Vegas day and nightlife portfolio includes The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and CliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas; and DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The company’s Las Vegas dining portfolio includes Bottiglia Cucina & Enoteca and Borracha Mexican Cantina located at Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino in Henderson; Side Piece Pizza at Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa in Summerlin; The Still Drafts, Crafts & Eats at The Mirage; Tailgate Social at Palace Station Hotel and Casino; and Proper Eats, the highly anticipated food hall now open at ARIA Resort & Casino with a global collection of cuisine and cocktail offerings. Clique will soon unveil three new, immersive concepts at Durango Casino & Resort in Southwest Las Vegas: Mijo Modern Mexican Restaurant and Bel-Aire Lounge, both opening in Fall 2023, and Bel-Aire Backyard opening late Spring 2024. Clique Hospitality’s San Diego restaurant portfolio includes Joya Kitchen, Bull & Bourbon, Lionfish Coastal Cuisine, Serea Coastal Cuisine and Temaki; and day and nightlife portfolio includes Elicit Lounge, Oxford Social Club, Retreat Pool and The Pool House. More information about Clique Hospitality and the company’s full portfolio is available on the website at www.cliquehospitality.com.