Fall in Love With Treasure Island Restaurants on Valentine’s Day
Treasure Island restaurants will host special Valentine’s Day menus at Seafood Shack and Phil’s Italian Steakhouse.
- Baby frisee salad with “Cupid’s stuffed wing” gorgonzola and sherry shallot dressing
- Oyster “Shakerfeller” with ceviche shrimp, mango relish and ponzu granite
Third course – choice of:
- Ocean and earth filet & prawn pyramid with heirloom tomatoes, sweet onion and potato puree
- Filet of sole Oscar meunière with caviar rice, grilled asparagus and citrus beurre blanc
- Chicken prosciutto with saffron risotto, grilled asparagus and honeydew coulis
- Passion fruit, milk chocolate mousse tart, finished with toasted meringue
The menu will be available starting at $50 per person from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Phil’s Italian Steakhouse:
Starters – choice of:
- Grilled vegetable ravioli with mascarpone and Bettola sauce (vegetarian)
- Mixed green salad with honeycrisp apples, smoked bacon, shaved parmesan, candied walnuts and sherry vinaigrette (gluten free)
- Fried calamari with cilantro lime aioli and marinara
- Oysters Rockefeller with spinach, smoked bacon and pernod (gluten free)
Main courses – choice of:
- 8 oz center cut filet served with port wine sauce, red pepper mash, asparagus and crispy shallots (gluten free)
- Herb crusted halibut with garlic shrimp and heart of beetroot risotto
- Chicken marsala with risotto Milanese, marsala mushroom sauce and roasted vegetables (gluten free)
- Spinach and lentil bucatini with baby spinach, sunblush tomatoes, Puy lentils and bucatini pasta (vegetarian)
- Passion fruit, milk chocolate mousse tart finished with toasted meringue
The menu will be available for $62 per person from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
For more information, visit http://www.treasureisland.com.