FEBRUARY GAMING AND DINING PROMOTIONS AT SOUTH POINT HOTEL, CASINO & SPA
Big Game Football Squares
The South Point Poker Room will host a Big Game Square giveaway Sunday, Feb. 2. Poker players can earn one football square for aces full, four-of-a-kind, straight flush or royal flush card hands. Squares selected at the end of the first, second and third quarters receive $250 and the square selected after the fourth quarter will receive $500. Squares are non-transferable and players must be present to redeem prizes. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
Big Game Poker Room $100 Hourly Drawings
The South Point Poker Room will give away $700 during the Big Game Sunday, Feb. 2 from 3 to 9 p.m. One poker seat will be selected randomly every hour for the opportunity to win $100. The player must be in their seat to win the cash prize. Two additional drawings will be held, one during halftime and one immediately following the Big Game, giving away team jerseys. Throughout the Big Game, South Point will offer poker players complimentary hot dogs. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
Ten Time Points on Penny Reel Machines – Presidents Day, Monday, Feb. 17
South Point Club members will earn ten times the points on Presidents Day, Monday, Feb. 17 on penny reel machines. Players who receive 1,000 base points in reel play will receive $30. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
Five Time Points on Reel Machines – Presidents Day, Monday, Feb. 17
South Point Club members will earn five times the points on Presidents Day, Monday, Feb. 17 on select slots and video reel machines. Players who receive 1,000 base points in reel play will receive $15. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
Double Points on Video Poker – Presidents Day, Monday, Feb. 17
South Point Club members who play video poker machines will receive double the points on Presidents Day, Monday, Feb. 17. Players who receive base 1,000 points in video play will earn $6. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
Throughout February, South Point Club members who earn points Saturday through Monday will receive a prize. Players who earn 500 base points on video poker machines or 200 base points on slot or reel machines are eligible to receive that week’s Freebie February weekly gift. Players who earn points during Freebie February dates are not required to redeem earned points for prizes. The weekly gifts will be available for pick up the following Wednesday through Friday. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
“FREE BINGO” – Every Monday and Friday in February
Throughout February, South Point Casino offers free bingo during 9 a.m. game sessions every Monday and Friday. Bingo players may participate in 10 free $100 games of bingo. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
South Point Casino continues to offer guests exciting electronic bingo game specials throughout February. Electronic bingo machine players who purchase four packs of bingo cards will receive two free packs of bingo cards. Casino players who purchase six packs of bingo cards will receive three free packs of cards. Guests who purchase eight packs of bingo cards will receive four free packs of cards. Additionally, guests who purchase 10 packs of bingo cards will receive five free packs of cards. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
No-Limit Texas Hold’em Daily “BOUNTY” Tournament
Throughout February, South Point Casino hosts daily no-limit Texas Hold’em “BOUNTY” tournaments every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 10 a.m., 2 and 7 p.m. and every Wednesday and Sunday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Casino players have the opportunity to participate in each “BOUNTY” tournament for a $60 buy-in fee. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
Special No-Limit Texas Hold’em “DEEP-STACK” Tournament
South Point Casino offers guests the opportunity to participate in a special no-limit Texas Hold’em “DEEP-STACK” tournament every Wednesday and Sunday at 6 p.m. When casino players purchase a buy-in for $100, they will receive $7,500 in tournament chips. Guests can receive an additional $2,500 in tournament chips for a $10 add-on purchase. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
South Point Seniors 50+ Slot Tournament – Every Thursday in February
South Point Casino Club players age 50 and older will have the opportunity to participate in South Point’s slot tournament every Thursday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., throughout February. Club members will receive a free tournament entry when they swipe their Club Card at any Club kiosks. Participants may receive additional entries into the slot tournament for every 250 points earned while playing South Point Casino slots, video poker or video reel machines. South Point’s slot tournament will give away $5,200 in cash prizes each week including a $1,500 cash prize to the first place winner. For more information, please visit South Point Casino’s website.
Valentine’s Day Specialty Menus – Friday, Feb. 14
South Point Hotel’s Don Vito’s, Silverado Steak House, Primarily Prime Rib and Baja Miguel’s celebrate Valentine’s Day with specially designed pre-fixe menus.
Don Vito’s Italian will serve a four-course Valentine’s Day menu for $35 per person, including:
- First Course: Macaroon Crusted Scallops with a vanilla bean beurre blanc; or Prosciutto Wrapped Mission Figs with shaved parmesan, gorgonzola drizzled with olive oil.
- Second Course: Spinach Salad, served with hearts of palm and fresh strawberries tossed in white balsamic vinaigrette.
- Third Course: Half Maine Lobster Fra Diavolo, served over spinach tagliatelle; or Beef Rossini, topped with pate and Madera truffle sauce served with steamed asparagus and sage flavored gnocchi.
- Fourth Course: Lemon Mascarpone Trifle, with fresh blackberries; or Raspberry Tiramisu, with chocolate dipped strawberries (for two) and the choice of coffee or tea.
Silverado Steak House will serve a four-course Valentine’s Day menu for $49 per person, including:
- First Course: Louisiana Oysters, featuring three half-shell oysters and three oysters Rockefeller; or Veal Crostini Juliana, served on toasted brioche with asparagus and topped with choron sauce.
- Second Course: Red and Golden Roasted Beets, served with micro greens and a goat cheese crostini topped with a mustard vinaigrette; or Poached Pear and Baby Spinach Salad with candied walnuts, gorgonzola cheese and a honey poppy seed dressing.
- Third Course: White Sea Bass Oscar topped with asparagus tips, king crab and a tarragon beurre blanc or Half Rack of Colorado Lamb with a honey and rosemary crust. All entrees are served with a side of soufflé potatoes and Parisian vegetables.
- Fourth Course: Charlotte Royal, served with Bavarian mousse encased by thinly sliced Swiss roll or Blackberry Mousse paired with chocolate dipped strawberries (for two) and the choice of coffee or tea.
Primarily Prime Rib will serve a three-course Valentine’s Day menu for $29 per person, including:
- First Course: Lobster Ravioli in Newburg Cream; or Chicken Satay with Coq au Vin; or Traditional Caesar Salad, served with hearts of Romaine, homemade croutons and shaved parmesan cheese and tossed tableside.
- Second Course: Poached Filet of Salmon Veronique, topped with white grapes and a saffron cream; or Pork Scaloppini Romeo, lightly sautéed with a cream green peppercorn sauce; or Breast of Chicken Juliet, topped with crab meat and a saffron cram sauce; or a slow cooked Roast Prime Rib of Beef. All entrees will come with chateau potatoes and Parisian vegetables.
- Third Course: Strawberry Cream Puff, topped with rich dark chocolate; or Passion Fruit Sorbet, served with fresh berries; or Chocolate Cake, topped with a homemade raspberry cream. All desserts are served with the choice of coffee or tea.
Baja Miguel’s will serve a special Valentine’s Day menu for $19 per person. The menu is served with a complimentary margarita or champagne and includes:
- First Course: Taquitos De Langosta, featuring fresh lobster with an onion cilantro and tomatoes rolled in a homemade corn tortilla and served with a creamy cocktail sauce; or Romeo and Juliet Combination, featuring a tender filet mignon and garlic butter shrimp served with jalapeno red potatoes and fresh vegetables.
- Second Course: Strawberry Flan or Chocolate Cake and the choice of coffee or tea.
The specialty menus at Don Vito’s, Primarily Prime Rib and Silverado Steak House will include a complimentary champagne toast. The menus will be available from 5 to 11 p.m. at Don Vito’s, Silverado Steak House and Primarily Prime Rib and from 4 to 11 p.m. at Baja Miguel’s. Don Vito’s and Silverado Steak House’s regular dining menus will also be available during Valentine’s Day. Tax and gratuity are not included. For more information or for reservations, please visit the South Point Dining website.
“South Point Late Nite” Graveyard Specials at Coronado Café
Coronado Café will offer a delicious selection of graveyard specials throughout February. Guests will satisfy their late night cravings by selecting from a specially prepared menu featuring Buttermilk Biscuits & Country Gravy ($2.25), Two Eggs with Bacon or Sausage ($2.95), Steak and Eggs ($3.95), a Pancake Sandwich ($3.45) and a Cheeseburger ($3.75). Graveyard specials will be served daily from midnight to 6 a.m. All guests must be 21 or older with a valid form of ID. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Happy Hour at Zenshin
South Point Hotel’s Zenshin restaurant offers guests a daily happy hour special featuring a 50 percent discount on select items from 2 to 6 p.m. Guests have the opportunity to relax after a busy day with $5 martinis, $2 domestic and $2.50 import beers. A special happy hour dining menu features appetizers including Edamame ($2.50), Karaage Chicken ($3.50), Fried Oysters ($5), Hamachi Kama ($5), Misoyaki Salmon Kama ($5) and more. Guests also can select from an abundance of specialty sushi rolls, including 777 ($6), Spider ($5), Crunch ($5), Spicy Tuna ($4) and more. In addition, the happy hour menu puts a twist on the traditional pizza with Cajun Tuna ($7), Teriyaki Chicken ($6) and Garden Vegetable ($5) options. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Themed Buffet Menus at Garden Buffet
- Monday: South Point’s Garden Buffet will feature a special “Surf & Turf” buffet offering an extensive arrangement of live cooking stations serving soups, salads, fresh fruits, desserts and more. Buffet patrons can enjoy a wide mixture of “turf” selections featuring Broiled New York Steak, Bacon Wrapped Filet and a Chinese Pepper Steak. The alluring buffet features an escape from land with complementing “surf” choices such as Thai Green Shrimp Curry, Shrimp Mac and Cheese, Barbequed Shrimp and Garlic Sautéed Scampi. In addition to the a la carte spread, guests will enjoy two complimentary glasses of wine to highlight the “Surf & Turf Night” dining experience. This specialty buffet will be available every Monday from 4 to 9 p.m. for $15.95 with a Casino Club Card or $19.95 without a Casino Club Card.
- Friday and Saturday: South Point’s Garden Buffet enhances it’s “Seafood” buffet experience with a variety of seasonal salads, hand-crafted chowders, farm-fresh vegetables and a selection of the freshest seafood available. Guests have the option to select from a sea of dishes including Steamed Crab Legs, Black Bean Green Lip Mussels, Seafood Enchiladas, Shrimp Mac and Cheese, Southern Fried Catfish and Snapper Vera Cruse. Also included in the buffet is a large selection of carving stations featuring Roasted Prime Rib of Beef, House Smoked Salmon and Maple Glazed Roast Salmon. The “Seafood” buffet is available every Friday and Saturday from 4 to 10 p.m. for $19.95 with a Casino Club Card or $24.95 without a Casino Club Card.
For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Garden Buffet Features Prime Rib and Peel & Eat Shrimp During Dinner Buffet
South Points Garden Buffet offers guests a new dinner buffet every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4 to 9 p.m. The dinner buffet will feature a juicy Prime Rib and fresh Peel & Eat Shrimp. The dinner buffet is available for $14.95 with a Casino Club Card or $18.95 without a Casino Club Card. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Garden Buffet Serves Unlimited Bloody Marys During Breakfast – Monday through Friday
South Point’s Garden Buffet offers breakfast guests the opportunity to enjoy unlimited bloody marys with the purchase of their breakfast buffet. The breakfast buffet is available Monday through Friday from 7 to 10 a.m. for $6.95 with a Casino Club Card or $9.45 without a Casino Club Card. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Garden Buffet Serves Unlimited Mimosas – Every Saturday and Sunday
South Point’s Garden Buffet offers brunch guests the opportunity to enjoy unlimited mimosas with the purchase of their brunch buffet. The brunch buffet is available every Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. for $14.95 with a Casino Club Card or $18.95 without a Casino Club Card. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
$1 Bloody Marys/Mimosas and $2 Irish Coffees
Throughout February, South Point Casino offers guests the option of $1 Bloody Marys or Mimosas at all casino bars and the Coronado Café. Guests can also enjoy refreshing Bailey’s Irish Cream and Coffee for $2 at any of the casino bars. This special is available Monday through Sunday from 6 a.m. to noon. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
$3 Tequila Time Happy Hour at Baja Miguel’s Tequila Bar
South Point’s Baja Miguel’s Tequila Bar offers a $3 Tequila Time happy hour special throughout February. The happy hour party includes margaritas, shots of Cuervo, well drinks and all beers. The special is available Wednesday through Sunday from 5 to 7 p.m. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website or call 702-797-8075.
“What the Shuck!?” Big Sur Oyster Bar $7.95 Lunch Special and Half Priced Oysters and Clams
South Point’s Big Sur Oyster Bar continues to offers guests a $7.95 lunch special throughout February. Guests will enjoy a variety of options including Shrimp Alfredo, Pasta Primavera with Shrimp, Fish Tacos, Shrimp Jambalaya, Red Snapper Creole Style, Oyster Po’ Boy and Bayou Burger. In addition, Big Sur Oyster Bar will feature half-price oysters and clams on the half shell. Guests can slurp down plump Louisiana Gold Seal Oysters as the chefs freshly shuck oysters in an open kitchen creating an exciting dining experience. These specials are available Monday through Thursday from noon to 4 p.m. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Baja Miguel’s $9.95 Lunch Special
South Point’s Baja Miguel’s Mexican restaurant continues to offer a $9.95 lunch special throughout February. Diners will begin the meal with a complimentary frozen margarita paired with an appetizing Fideo soup. For the main entrée, guests will have the option to select two items from a menu featuring enchiladas, flautas, tacos or chili relleno. All entrées will be served with Mexican rice and refried beans. The lunch special is available Wednesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website or call 702-797-8075.
Four Meals Under $4 at Steak ‘n Shake
Steak ‘n Shake, located inside South Point Hotel, offers guests four meals for under $4. Guests can select from menu items such as the Double n’ Cheese Steakburger and fries; Single Bacon and Cheese Steakburger with fries; Chicken Fingers and fries; Triple Steakburger and fries. Each menu item rings up at $3.99 plus tax. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
$7.95 Coronado Café Daily Specials
South Point’s Coronado Café continues to offer guests a $7.95 daily special from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday: Diners have the option of a delicious Roast Loin of Pork with pan gravy, red cabbage and freshly mashed potatoes or a Classic Chef’s Salad with chopped iceberg and romaine lettuce topped with turkey, ham, salami, Swiss and American cheeses, tomato, hard boiled eggs and a choice of dressing.
Tuesday: South Point guests may select from an Oven Baked Homemade Meatloaf with a mushroom sauce served with freshly mashed potatoes and vegetables or a Greek Chicken Salad with romaine lettuce, chicken breast, feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, green peppers and kalamata olives tossed in an herbed vinaigrette dressing.
Wednesday: South Point guests have the option to enjoy a Swiss Steak simmered in a rich red wine sauce served with buttered noodles and vegetables or a Barbeque Chicken Salad with diced grilled chicken breast, tomato, bacon, black beans, cut corn and grated cheddar cheese topped with a barbeque ranch dressing.
Thursday: South Point guests have the option of Chicken a la King featuring a sliced poached chicken breast with pimentos in a cream sauce laying on a bed of rice pilaf or a Grilled Steak Salad with seared beef tenderloin on top of crisp romaine lettuce tossed with green onions, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese and a light balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Friday: South Point’s Coronado Café menu will feature a Seafood Creole including scallops, shrimp and select seafood in a Creole sauce of onions, peppers and tomatoes with southern spices and a side of rice pilaf. Guests also have the option of a Citrus Glazed Chicken Salad with diced chicken, field greens, blue cheese, tomatoes, cranberries and honey glazed pecans tossed in a citrus vinaigrette dressing.
Saturday: South Point guests have the option of selecting from a Flat Iron Steak with a red wine sauce and crumbled blue cheese with a side of freshly mashed potatoes and vegetables or Chicken Bruschetta with grilled chicken served on ciabatta bread and topped with a pesto cream sauce and diced tomatoes with basil garlic French fries.
Sunday: South Point diners can enjoy a Roasted Turkey with sage dressing, freshly mashed potatoes, gravy, glazed yams and a side of vegetables or a Tequila Lime Chicken Bake including marinated chicken strips grilled with sweet red and green peppers, tossed with penne pasta, tomatoes and cilantro in a salsa cream sauce.
South Point guests may add a cup of soup or house salad for an additional $3. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
Happy Hour at Steak ‘n Shake
Steak ‘n Shake, located inside South Point Hotel, offers guests a daily happy hour special featuring a 50 percent discount on select milkshakes from 2 to 4 p.m. For more information, please visit South Point’s dining website.
About South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa
Featuring more than 2,100 guestrooms, South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa overlooks the famous Las Vegas Strip and the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape. Each oversized guest room features state-of-the-art LED televisions as well as WiFi with high-speed internet connections. Guests visiting South Point will experience affordable luxury through a casino offering top-of-the-line gaming technology, more than 60 table games and a race and sports book area featuring separate viewing areas for both horse racing and general sporting events; a wide variety of dining options, including the award-winning Michael’s Gourmet Room; the world-class Costa Del Sur Spa and Salon; a fabulous 400-seat showroom featuring headliner entertainment; a 16-screen Cinemark movie complex; a state-of-the-art, 64-lane bowling center; and a 165,000-square foot convention center. In addition, South Point holds one of the finest event facilities in the country with the South Point Arena and Equestrian Center, which features more than 1,200 climate-controlled stalls and plays host to some of the country’s most unique events. South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa is at 9777 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89183.
For more information or for room reservations, call (702) 796-7111 or visit the South Point Hotel, Casino & Spa website. Connect with South Point on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and foursquare