FLEUR BY HUBERT KELLER AND JUSTIN WINERY UNITE FOR
EXQUISITE WINE PAIRING DINNER
Mandalay Bay Wine Director Harley Carbery and JUSTIN Winery Founder
Justin Baldwin to Host Event Friday, April 11 at 6:30 p.m.
Fleur by Hubert Keller at Mandalay Bay will host an exclusive wine pairing dinner Friday, April 11 at 6:30 p.m. The five-course menu, created by celebrity chef Hubert Keller, will be paired with the extraordinary wines of JUSTIN Winery. Selected by JUSTIN Winery Founder Justin Baldwin and Mandalay Bay Wine Director Harley Carbery, the wines will complement each dish, providing guests with an unforgettable tasting menu. Throughout the culinary journey, Baldwin and Carbery will guide guests through each course, explaining the inspiration behind each pairing.
The five-course prix fixe menu will feature:
- California Bass Peruvian-Style Ceviche, made with Cara Cara oranges, choclo (Peruvian corn) and sweet potatoes; paired with JUSTIN Sauvignon Blanc 2012
- Olive Oil Poached Black Cod, served with braised fennel, landmark burre blanc and mango ravioli; paired with Landmark Chardonnay 2011
- Rabbit Duo, a selection of roasted loin and braised legs served with black pepper prune puree and truffle Brussels sprouts; paired with JUSTIN Savant 2011
- American Wagyu Short Rib and Beef Cheek, topped with Vidalia onion puree, morels and Isosceles reduction; paired with JUSTIN Isosceles 2010
- Brioche Bread Pudding, topped with candied bacon and Mexican chocolate mole; paired with JUSTIN Obtuse 2011
The epicurean experience is priced at $105 per person, plus tax and gratuity. To make a reservation, contact Fleur by Hubert Keller directly at 702-632-9400.
About Mandalay Bay
Mandalay Bay, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning resort, is set on 120 lush acres featuring the award-winning Mandalay Bay Beach, a tropical pool paradise with real sand and the only climate-controlled, poolside gaming in the city. The Mandalay Bay Events Center, award-winning restaurants, exhilarating entertainment, unique shopping, Shark Reef Aquarium and the 1.7-million-square-foot Mandalay Bay Convention Center combine to make Mandalay Bay a distinctive Las Vegas destination. In 2014, THEhotel, a stand-alone all-suite hotel at Mandalay Bay will be redesigned and rebranded Delano Las Vegas. Mandalay Bay is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM).