FREE RIDES FOR DAD ABOARD HIGH ROLLER OBSERVATION WHEEL THIS
FATHER’S DAY, SUNDAY, JUNE 21
On Father’s Day, June 21, dads can ride High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, for free with the purchase of a ticket. For an even more elevated experience, guests can purchase an upgraded ticket for Happy Half Hour featuring an in-cabin open bar.
After hopping off the wheel, families can enjoy dining, drinks and shopping at The LINQ Promenade’s numerous eateries, bars and retail stores. Options include Virgil’s Real BBQ, ICEBAR, Flour & Barley – Brick Oven Pizza, Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar, Off The Strip Bistro + Bar and many more.
Daytime tickets are $20.50 for adults and $7.50 for youth, while nighttime tickets are $32.75 for adults and $16.50 for youth. Daytime happy half hour tickets are $31.75 and $45.75 for nighttime tickets.
Additional ticket specials include the following:
- Local Special: Nevada residents always receive 50 percent off standard ticket prices with a valid Nevada ID.
- Military Special: Guests receive $5 off with a U.S. Military ID when purchased at the box office.
- Senior Special: Guests that are 65 years of age and older receive $5 off.
- Student Special: Receive 50 percent off with a U.S. student ID when purchased at the box office.
High Roller has implemented enhanced health and safety protocols that include the following:
- High Roller cabins will be limited to 10 guests per cabin.
- Cabin floor decals reminding guests to maintain 6-feet apart for social distancing.
- All employees will be wearing masks.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures, specifically on high-touch areas.
Sunday, June 21
Hours of operation for the High Roller are 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. Monday through Thursday and 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. Friday through Sunday.
The LINQ Promenade is the world-renowned, award-winning open-air district featuring more than 30 unique entertainment, retail and dining experiences with more to open in 2019. The LINQ Promenade also plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and parades throughout the year. Home to High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel, and FLY LINQ, the only zipline in the world to offer riders four ways to fly simultaneously on 10 side-by-side lines: prone frontward or backward and seated frontward or backward. With the addition of the only zipline on the Strip, The LINQ Promenade is now the center for world-class attractions. High Roller quickly emerged as an instantly recognizable part of the already-iconic Las Vegas skyline and consistently ranks as one of the best, “must see” attractions by media outlets and websites around the world, ranging from Travel + Leisure to USA Today and Trip Advisor. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive 30-minute experience 550 feet in the air. Happy Half Hour, the exclusive in-cabin 30-minute open bar experience, is available for guests 21 and over. For more information, go to TheLINQ.com . Find @LINQPromenade on Facebook and follow on Twitter and Instagram. (Hashtags: #LINQLife, #RevolveVegas, #HighRollerVegas)