GRAND CANAL SHOPPES AT THE VENETIAN® RESORT LAS VEGAS TO HOST SUPERCHARGED ENTERTAINMENT AND OFFERINGS DURING ANTICIPATED RACE WEEK
This November, the iconic destination will be a must-visit on all guests’ lists with a lineup of complimentary live music, delectable dining experiences, exclusive shopping offerings, and more
Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas will be the ultimate destination to push it to the limit during the inaugural Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix 2023. With complimentary entertainment, photo opportunities, dining specials and exclusive luxury experiences at every turn, visitors and locals will have the opportunity to feel like a winner during the anticipated race week in November. Please see below for a list of some of the must-see offerings at The Shoppes:
Complimentary Entertainment and Photo Opportunities
Grand Canal Shoppes will provide various complimentary entertainment and photo moments throughout the destination for guests to enjoy during the upcoming race week. The iconic destination will host the following offerings:
- The luxury wing will be filled with delightful music from a live band every day from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Shoppes will unveil an all new ‘Amore’ sign, a vibrant sculpture created by NGK Agency, just in time for race week. The eye-catching piece will be located in the luxury wing, making for a can’t-miss photo opportunity for guests.
Delectable Food and Beverage Offerings
This race week, patrons can indulge in exquisite dining at The Shoppes. With over 40 restaurants including celebrity chef-led concepts and one-of-a-kind venues, the iconic destination boasts exclusive offerings and must-visit dining experiences, perfect for this momentous event. Guests can treat themselves with offerings including:
- Exclusive and rare spirits at renowned restaurants
- Specialty curated race week menus
- Unique twists on the beloved ‘Sidecar’ cocktail
- Must-try Vegas-only dishes
For the full list of food and beverage offerings available at The Shoppes for race week, please see HERE.
Exclusive Shopping Offerings
The Shoppes will also provide luxury offerings for visitors looking for show stopping shopping experiences during race week. Housing over 160 global brands and exclusive boutiques, the premier shopping center invites guests to explore exciting specials, including:
- ‘Sip & Shop’ experiences, allowing guests to browse and enjoy champagne during their visit at FERRAGAMO, Jimmy Choo, Burberry and Tory Burch
- Exclusive trunk shows and special collections available only during race week at boutiques such as Bellusso, Regis Galerie, Jimmy Choo and Shinobi Menswear
- Gift with purchase offers at Stuart Weitzman, Shinobi Menswear and Jimmy Choo
Adding to the excitement, guests can take a piece of The Shoppes home with an incredible gift with purchase offering. Shoppers who spend over $450 will receive a curated cookbook, featuring over 30 indulgent recipes from 22 world-class restaurants only found at the destination with a Grand Canal Shoppes signature bamboo culinary set and custom waffle tea towel. To receive the gift with purchase, shoppers can show receipts to Guest Services, located in the luxury wing Nov. 15 through Nov. 20 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
To keep up to date surrounding the Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix 2023 offerings at Grand Canal Shoppes, please visit www.grandcanalshoppes.com.
About Grand Canal Shoppes
Located inside The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, the center boasts 160 specialty brands and world-class restaurants nestled around a charming and faithful reproduction of Venice’s Grand Canal, complete with cobbled walkways, street-side cafes and live entertainment. Signature brands including Burberry, Jimmy Choo, Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, and Tory Burch create an unparalleled retail environment that includes a star-studded line-up of restaurants headed by famous celebrity chefs: Wolfgang Puck’s CUT, Emeril Lagasse’s Delmonico Steakhouse, Buddy Valastro’s Buddy V’s and Carlo’s Bakery, Lorena Garcia’s CHICA, as well as Mercato della Pescheria, SUGARCANE raw bar grill, SUSHISAMBA, and Smith & Wollensky. The center is also home to ATOMIC SALOON SHOW by Spiegelworld. For
more information, visit www.grandcanalshoppes.com