Vegas24Seven.com

Grimaldi’s Pizzeria to host 2nd Annual Grimaldi’s for the Cure on May 13

grimaldis

susan g komen

Grimaldi’s Pizzeria to host 2nd Annual Grimaldi’s for the Cure on May 13

A three-course meal for a $20 donation to benefit Susan G. Komen

Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, famous for its award-winning, hand-tossed, coal-fired brick oven pizzas, will host a Grimaldi’s for the Cure to benefit Susan G. Komen of Southern Nevada on Tuesday, May 13 at the Grimaldi’s Pizzeria located at 7155 S. Rainbow Rd. A cash only donation of $20 provides a buffet-style meal that will include a selection of our salads such as, Mediterrannean, Caesar, Caprese. For pizzas, Grimaldi’s will have its White, Pesto, and May’s specialty pizza, the Bruschetta. Guests can delight in the mini cannolis for dessert. The event is open to the public. The event is from 5 – 7 p.m. To RSVP, call Susan G. Komen of Southern Nevada at 702-822-2524.

“Susan G. Komen of Southern Nevada is a critical organization in our community and is cherished by many of our team members whose lives have been touched by breast cancer,” said Mikaela Clough, manager of S. Rainbow Grimaldi’s Pizzeria. “We are honored to host the 2nd annual Grimaldi’s for the Cure and we hope that many people will once again join us in raising awareness and funding for such an important cause.”

“Last year, more than a hundred supporters enjoyed a night of delicious pizza to benefit Susan G. Komen,” said Stephanie Kirby, Executive Director of Susan G. Komen of Southern Nevada. “Grimaldi’s is a prime example of a business that is determined to make a positive difference in the community and we are ecstatic to have their support for the second year in a row.”

About Grimaldi’s Pizzeria:
In the world of pizza, Grimaldi’s is an institution that has garnered more awards than any other pizzeria in the country with more celebrity sightings than most 5-star restaurants.  Using only the freshest ingredients, a “secret recipe” pizza sauce, handmade mozzarella cheese and dough, Grimaldi’s serves traditional pizza (as it began in Naples, Italy) in an upscale yet casual, family oriented pizzeria. The intense heat of the oven evenly bakes the pies to create Grimaldi’s famous crispy and smoky thin crust that Zagat has voted best pizza year after year.Grimaldi’s Pizzeria has five locations in Las Vegas and one in Sparks, Nev.  Las Vegas locations include The Shoppes at The Palazzo, Rainbow and 215, Boca Park Fashion Village The Fashion Show Mall and Richmar Plaza. The Sparks restaurant is located in The Legends at Sparks Marina.

For more information on Grimaldi’s Pizzeria visit www.grimaldispizzeria.com.
“Like” Grimaldi’s Pizzeria on Facebook: www.facebook.com/GrimaldisPizzeria
Follow Grimaldi’s Pizzeria on Twitter: www.twitter.com/grimaldispizza

About Susan G. Komen of Southern Nevada:
The Southern Nevada Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® – along with those who generously support the organization with their talent, time and resources – is working to better the lives of those facing breast cancer in our community. Through events like the Komen Southern Nevada Race for the Cure®, we have invested more than $6 million in local breast health and breast cancer projects in Southern Nevada over the past 17 years. Up to 75 percent of net proceeds generated by the Affiliate provide grants for innovative community programs that reduce breast cancer mortality through screening, treatment, education and safety-net services, while the remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research grants. This year, the Affiliate funded over $837,000 in local breast health programs for the uninsured and underserved in Las Vegas and surrounding areas, while providing $150,000 to breast cancer research.

For more information on Susan G. Komen for the Cure of Southern Nevada visit www.komensouthernnevada.org.
Like Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on Facebook: www.facebook.com/komensn

Leave a Reply