Insomniac Adds 14 New Events and Over 20 Artists to Lineup for EDC Week 2016, June 13–20
Brand-new pool parties, nightclub events and artists are revealed for
the week-long celebration on the Strip.
For a full list of EDC Week 2016 events and ticket links, visit: Insomniac.com/EDCWeek
Insomniac, the production company behind North America’s largest, most imaginative dance music festival, adds to the already stacked lineup for EDC Week 2016 with new venues, parties and artists. The roster includes the Las Vegas Strip’s most popular dayclub and nightclub locations, hosting special one-off events leading up to the celebration of 20 Years Under the Electric Sky.
The second wave of shows features exciting new artist announcements at the fan-favorite Bassrush Pool Party and the debut of Dreamstate in Las Vegas. Check out the latest additions to the EDC Week 2016 lineup of events below:
Monday, June 13
- JEWEL Nightclub at Aria Resort & Casino – GTA
Wednesday, June 15
- OMNIA at Caesars Palace – Krewella
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Markus Schulz
Thursday, June 16
- The LIGHT Vegas at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino – Claude VonStroke
- The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Bassrush Massive
- Featuring Boombox Cartel, Datsik, Snails, Delta Heavy, Excision and Teddy Killers
- REHAB at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino – Bassrush Pool Party
- Featuring 12th Planet, Bro Safari, Crizzly, Dirtyphonic, Habstrakt, Matrix & Futurebound, and Ookay
- TAO Nightclub at the Venetian Las Vegas – Dreamstate Presents
- Featuring John O’Callaghan, Jordan Suckley, Markus Schulz presents Dakota, Paul Oakenfold (Full on Fluoro) and Standarwick
Friday, June 17
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell – Bassjackers & MAKJ
- JEWEL Nightclub at Aria Resort & Casino – Steve Aoki
Saturday, June 18
- Drai’s After Hours at The Cromwell – Nicole Moudaber
- JEWEL Nightclub at Aria Resort & Casino – Dada Life
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell – Zeds Dead & Adventure Club
Sunday, June 19
- Drai’s After Hours at The Cromwell – Chris Garcia & Friends
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell – Quintino
Monday, June 20
- JEWEL Nightclub at Aria Resort & Casino – Lil Jon
Tickets for each EDC Week event can be purchased at Insomniac.com/EDCWeek.
EDC Las Vegas returns to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway from dusk till dawn June 17–19, 2016, to celebrate “20 Years Under the Electric Sky.” The three-day weekend will transport hundreds of thousands of fans to a fully immersive, carnival-like playground with mind-bending audiovisual displays, larger-than-life interactive art, festive theatrical performers, neon-lit amusement rides, and much more.
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next-generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the experience is the company’s top priority.
Throughout its 23-year history, Insomniac has produced more than 1,000 festivals, concerts and club nights for nearly 5 million attendees across three continents. Insomniac’s events are held in California, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, New York, the United Kingdom, Mexico and Brazil. The company’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest multi-day music festival in North America, and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in June 2015.
The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella, and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.