Insomniac Adds Over 40 Artists and 16 Shows to
EDC Week 2017 Lineup, Taking Place June 12 – 19
EDC Week venues across the Las Vegas Strip will host over 100 artists and more than 60 events during the weeklong celebration of the 21st annual Electric Daisy Carnival
Purchase tickets to each show and see the full week of events here
Insomniac, the production company behind North America’s largest and most innovative dance music festival, has revealed the final phase of amazing parties taking over the Las Vegas Strip during EDC Week 2017, June 12 – 19. Leading up to EDC Las Vegas, over 100 eclectic DJs and producers will perform across more than 60 events at the best day clubs, pool parties and nightclubs Las Vegas has to offer. EDC Week phase three events include:
Thursday, June 15
- Bingo Players, Jonas Blue, Grandtheft & Henry Fong – Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- DJ Esco – Drai’s Nightclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Electric BBQ – DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino
- Featuring The Magician & Solardo
Friday, June 16
- RÜFÜS DU SOL & Friends – Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Featuring RÜFÜS DU SOL (dj set), MK, Cut Snake, Cassian, Dena Amy & Special Guest TBA
- Boys Noize – REHAB Beach Club at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Schoolboy Q – Drai’s Nightclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Steve Powers – LIGHT Nightclub at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino
Saturday, June 17
- Jamie Jones & Green Velvet – DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay
- Morgan Page – LIGHT Nightclub at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino
- Rae Sremmurd – Drai’s Nightclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Zeds Dead, Louis The Child and TroyBoi – Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Sunday, June 18
- Adventure Club, Audien, & Valentino Khan – Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Audiotistic Pool Party – REHAB Beach Club at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Featuring K?D, Madeon, Seven Lions, Trippy Turtle
- DJ Franzen – Drai’s Nightclub at The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Flume – DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino
See the full list of EDC Week events and purchase tickets at www.EDCWeek.com.
During EDC Week, the Las Vegas Motor Speedway will be illuminated Under the Electric Sky for the 21st annual Electric Daisy Carnival, June 16 – 18. As the desert sun sets, 400,000 dance music fans will enter into a three-day celebration of culture promoting love, acceptance and self-expression. Headliners will be treated to a world of carnival rides wrapped in neon, massive feats of innovative stage designs, interactive art installations, towering speakers with booming bass, roaming Art Cars, perfectly-timed pyrotechnics and more. The official EDC Las Vegas 2017 Lineup will be announced soon.
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next-generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the experience is the company’s top priority.
Throughout its 23-year history, Insomniac has produced more than 1,000 festivals, concerts and club nights for nearly 5 million attendees across three continents. Insomniac’s events are held in California, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, New York, the United Kingdom, Mexico, India, Australia and Brazil. The company’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest multi-day music festival in North America, and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in June 2016.
The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella, and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.