LE CIRQUE UNVEILS LUXURIOUS SPRING MENU AT BELLAGIO
Seasonal Ingredients Make Way for Unforgettable Dining
Le Cirque at Bellagio Resort & Casino has revealed a luxurious spring menu that captures the essence of the season. Designed by Executive Chef Wilfried Bergerhausen, each dish is artfully prepared using the finest seasonal ingredients and timeless French cooking techniques to create the ultimate dining experience.
The menu, priced at $250 per person, features:
Le Cirque Unveils Luxurious Spring Menu at Bellagio
- Les Cuisses de Grenouille
- Florida Frog Legs “Lollipops” served with morels, Swiss chard, fiddlehead ferns, spring white asparagus and tarragon béarnaise
- L’Agneau Printanier de Colorado
- Spring Colorado Lamb Loin with baby turnips, carrots, morel mushrooms, sautéed sweetbreads and creamy sauce forestiere
- Le Crabe et Caviar
- Maryland Blue Crab and Russian Osetra Caviar
- Verrine de Soupe Froide Printanière aux Petit Pois et Carottes
- Chilled English Peas Veloute served with carrot “nest” and crispy mint
- Spring Salad of Pea Tendrils served with popcorn shoots, watercress and citrus vinaigrette
To make reservations at Le Cirque, call Bellagio Restaurant Reservations at (866) 259-7111.
Inspired by the beautiful villages of Europe, the AAA Five Diamond Bellagio Resort & Casino overlooks a Mediterranean-blue, 8 ½-acre lake, where fountains perform a magnificent aquatic ballet choreographed to music and lights. Within Bellagio are award-winning dining experiences including two AAA Five Diamond restaurants, Julian Serrano’s Picasso and Le Cirque from the renowned Maccioni family. Bellagio is home to an impressive collection of luxury retailers including Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Breguet, Prada, Chanel, Dior, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Hermès and OMEGA. A world-class art gallery, the exquisite Conservatory & Botanical Gardens, the stunning “O” by Cirque du Soleil, a luxurious spa and salon, dynamic nightlife at The Bank, Hyde Bellagio and Lily Bar & Lounge and an elegant casino all add to the extraordinary Bellagio experience. Bellagio is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit bellagio.com , call toll free at (888) 987-6667or find us on Facebook and Twitter.