LEGACY CLUB TO DEBUT “BOURBON & BLUES” TASTING EXPERIENCE, SEPTEMBER 9
Circa Resort and Casino’s Rooftop Lounge to Host Luxurious Tasting Experience with Unique Bourbon Selections, Passed Hors D’oeuvres, Souvenir Tasting Glass, Live Blues Music and More
Circa is ready to get into some whiskey business and celebrate National Bourbon Heritage Month in style. Legacy Club in Circa Resort & Casino will host a Bourbon & Blues tasting event on Saturday, September 9 from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. During the event in Circa’s rooftop lounge, guests can sample a unique selection of bourbons paired with delicious bites from Circa’s culinary team. As part of the all-inclusive experience, guests will receive a souvenir tasting glass they can take home after enjoying their selection of bourbons set against sweeping views of the Las Vegas Valley.
Taking over both indoor and outdoor sections of Legacy Club, Bourbon & Blues will feature a selection of bourbons from the below brands:
- George Dickel
- Bulleit Bourbon
- Jefferson’s Bourbon
- Old Forester
- Heaven Hill
- Wild Turkey
Circa’s culinary team will prepare passed hors d’oeuvres to complement the bourbons’ notes of toasted oak and sweet vanilla. A live blues band will fill the space with energy and soul to create an unforgettable atmosphere.
Trey Zoeller, Founder and Master Blender of Jefferson’s Bourbon will be available at the station to offer expert recommendations and interact with guests. Created by Zoeller and his father Chet, a famed bourbon historian, Jefferson’s pushes the boundaries of bourbon whiskey by upholding tradition while continuing to discover new possibilities. Zoeller’s station will include the below bourbons for tasting:
- Jefferson’s Very Small Batch: Warm and embracing with scents of brown sugar and a hint of citrus, and flavor notes of vanilla, peach and toffee
- Jefferson’s Reserve: A robust blend with scents of honey and nutmeg, and flavor notes of caramel, toffee and cinnamon. The oldest and most quintessential expression of bourbon in the Jefferson portfolio
- Jefferson’s Rye: Aged in both new char and toasted barrels with aromas of maple syrup, toasted marshmallow and hints of spice; with a finish reminiscent of warm baking spices and cinnamon
- Jefferson’s Ocean: A hyper-aged, dark and rich bourbon with scents of crème brulee, sweet tobacco and sea spray; flavor notes of caramel, cinnamon, sea salt and a hint of espresso
- Jefferson’s Marian McLain: This masterful blend is a tribute to distiller Trey Zoeller’s eighth-generation grandmother with flavor hints of baked apples, vanilla honey, sweet caramel and red fruit
Tickets to Bourbon & Blues are $125 per person plus LET tax and can be purchased here. Each ticket includes access to Bourbon & Blues and all event inclusions. The event is open to guests ages 21 and over.
Skyline Sips is a part of Legacy Club’s Wine & Cocktail Series. For more information on upcoming events at Legacy Club, please click here.
About Circa Resort & Casino
Get ready for the time of your life at Circa Resort & Casino, an adults-only casino-resort concept in the heart of downtown Las Vegas. The AAA Four Diamond Circa pays homage to Vegas’ Golden Era through vintage design, old-school hospitality and nods to the city’s history while introducing high-tech advancements and innovative amenities. The resort features upscale rooms and suites; the world’s largest sportsbook; Stadium Swim, a year-round pool aqua theater; a two-story casino; Garage Mahal, a high-tech transportation hub; the luxe Legacy Club rooftop lounge; an expansive local art collection; 35,000 sq. ft of meetings and conventions space and more. Guests can indulge at original restaurant concepts including premium steaks and seafood at Barry’s Downtown Prime from Chef Barry S. Dakake and Make It Happen Hospitality; Pan-Asian fare at 8 East from Chef Dan Coughlin; deli classics at Saginaw’s Delicatessen from restaurateur Paul Saginaw; authentic Carolina barbecue at Project BBQ; and all-star menus at Victory Burger & Wings Co. from the founding family of American Coney Island. Visit circalasvegas.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @circalasvegas to stay up to date.