OFF THE STRIP AT THE LINQ LAUNCHES NEW MENU
FEATURING BRUNCH EVERY DAY FROM 5 A.M. TO 2 P.M.
Off The Strip at The LINQ announces its new menu, which includes new dishes as well as all the tried-and-true restaurant favorites—both on its Brunch Menu (5 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily) and on its Classic Menu. Also, guests can now ensure brunch is a festive, spirited occasion by adding bottomless breakfast cocktails for $25, every day of the week.
Highlights of the new menu include:
Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail – available all day long
Breakfast (available on the Brunch Menu, 5 a.m. to 2 a.m.):
- Pancakes – Short or tall stacks crafted from house-made batter and served with butter and maple syrup.
- Yogurt Parfait – Layers of creamy Greek yogurt with honey, topped with fresh seasonal berries and granola.
- Chicken & Waffles: Off The Strip’s twist on this Southern breakfast. Waffles are made fresh from a secret recipe batter then topped with seasonal berries, Chantilly whipped cream and dusted with powdered sugar. Served with a choice of breaded chicken tenders, bacon or sausage.
Brunch Cocktails ($25 all-you-can-drink with brunch purchase):
- Domestic Beer
- Bellini (sparkling wine and peach puree)
- The Blueprint (vodka, pickled peppers, bloody mix)
- Bloody Caesar (vodka, Clamato, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce, celery)
- Bloody Maria (tequila, horseradish, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, celery, lemon and/or lime, bloody mix)
- Mimosa (orange juice, sparkling wine)
- Beer-mosa (orange juice, beer)
- Citrus Mary (vodka, Worcestershire sauce, lemon wedges, lime wedges, horseradish, jalapeno, bloody mix)
- Mediterranean Mary (vodka, olives, basil, oregano, bloody mix)
- Southern Mary (horseradish, lemon or lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, celery salt, cayenne, olives, celery, pickled okra, pickled carrots, lime, bloody mix)
New additions to the menu also include a Ribeye during brunch and Grilled Lamb Chops on the classic menu. The lamb chops are trimmed-to-order, whole chops soaked in a Tuscan-herb marinade for 48 hours and served with Tuscan dipping sauce, skin-on Yukon gold mashed potatoes and grilled bacon-wrapped asparagus spears. In addition to offering its famous “Mother of All Burgers” (M.O.A.B.), the restaurant now allows guests to build their own burger, choosing from a selection of cheeses, toppings, sauces, buns, add-ons and sides.
Off The Strip’s all-day Concoctions Menu features an updated roster of cocktails, wines by the glass and canned and bottled beers. Meanwhile, its Lucky 7s Happiest of Hours continues to offer great drink and food specials from 2 to 5 p.m. and midnight to 3 a.m. daily. The bar program includes:
- Libations – The Blueprint (premium vodka, house bloody mix, seasonal garnish); Manhattan (Bulleit Rye, Martelletti vermouth, Bitters Filthy, cherries; Hand-muddled Margarita (Cazadores Resposado, lemon-lime sour, agave nectar); Hand-muddled Mojito (Cruzan Rum, mint, lime, sugar syrup, club soda); Beachcomber (Ciroc Pineapple, white cranberry, lemon, grenadine); Moscow Mule (premium vodka, lime, sugar syrup, ginger beer, crushed ice); Espresso Martini; Chocolate Martini
- Structure Shots – Espresso shot; Waffle Shot; Shut Your Piehole! (Piehole Canadian Whiskey, pineapple juice); Woo Hoo! (vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry); Action Jackson (Midori, amaretto, vodka, cranberry, orange juice, pineapple, sour)
- Beer – Six selections in aluminum cans and 23 bottled brews
- Wines by the Glass – three sparklings, four whites and nine reds
- Beverages – chilled juices, hot and iced tea, coffee, espresso drinks, hot chocolate, soft drinks, milk, lemonade, energy drinks
Prices for the above range from $5 to $22 for alcoholic libations and $4 – $5 for non-alcoholic beverages
Lucky 7s Happiest of Hours, 2 – 5 p.m. and midnight – 3 a.m. daily:
- $3 off Pick Your Poison—meaning, any cocktail libation or wine—and 50 percent off all craft beers
- $20 Ribeye
- Lucky 7s – any of the following seven menu selections for $7 each: Dry-rubbed Wings, Chicken Tenders, Calamari, Hummus, Giant Meatball, Kale Salad, Caprese Salad
Founded in 2007 in the Southern Highlands neighborhood, the restaurant cultivated a Las Vegas locals following. Off The Strip is known for its steaks, chops, seafood and pasta dishes. Indoor and outdoor seating is available, with the latter situated on prime Las Vegas Strip real estate—the Promenade at The LINQ—offering ample opportunity for people-watching. Guests will have direct access to The LINQ Hotel & Casino, as well as The High Roller, the world’s tallest observation wheel.
For reservations, call (702) 331-6800 or go to www.OpenTable.com/Off-The-Strip-The-LINQ.
ABOUT OFF THE STRIP AT THE LINQ
A Las Vegas locals’ favorite since 2007, Off The Strip boasts a loyal following thanks to its classic bistro and bar comfort food and genuine, personalized service. Founded by brothers Tom Goldsbury and the late Chef Al Hubbard, Off The Strip immediately became a locals’ hotspot when it opened in Southern Highlands in Las Vegas. With its new Strip location, the name is a nod to Las Vegas visitors now dining like locals. The 2-story restaurant offers indoor and outdoor dining, as well as three bars. Off The Strip features simple and clean favorites with a real food approach to steaks, chops, seafood and pasta dishes with fresh and healthy choices, as well as craft cocktails and beer selections. For events, meetings and groups, buy-out, banquet and private party capabilities are available on both floors of the restaurant. For more information, go to www.OffTheStripLINQ.com.
ABOUT THE LINQ PROMENADE AND HIGH ROLLER
Caesars Entertainment is redefining the iconic Las Vegas skyline with The LINQ Promenade, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the Las Vegas High Roller. Named as the “Best thing to do on the perfect weekend getaway in Las Vegas” by Condé Nast Traveler, The LINQ Promenade and High Roller features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, the 550-foot tall High Roller, recently voted as one the top places to take a selfie by Travel + Leisure, is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district and has proven to be a top location to spot celebrities. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Cabins are available for individual or group experiences. For more information, visit TheLinq.com