Bellagio Lights Up the Holiday Season by Illuminating the Conservatory Tree – Dec. 6
Here are a few facts about the display:
- New to the display this year:
o A 13-foot tall, 12-foot wide walk-through snow globe is surrounded by swaying water arches and guarded by four toy soldiers.
o A full-scale chocolate house created by Bellagio’s executive pastry team made of 1,600 pounds of chocolate.
- A total of 34,000 flowers will be on display throughout the length of the holiday exhibit with most of the flowers being various types of poinsettias.
- Vibraphone and marimba performers will perform on the embellished gazebo from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. nightly.
- The 42-foot tall White Fir tree weighs 6,800 pounds and is decorated in more than 2,500 ornaments and 7,000 LED lights.
- 34,000 white carnations cover the family of topiary polar bears which are adorned in Coca-Cola scarves in support of the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).