RETAIL THERAPY IS REDEFINED AT CRYSTALS’ CHARITY EVENT “FASHION GIVES BACK” THURSDAY, NOV. 21
Celebrity Stylist George Kotsiopoulos and DJ Harley Viera-Newton Join Renowned Designers and Local Charities to Celebrate Fashion and Philanthropy
Fashion and philanthropy collide on Thursday, Nov. 21 from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. as The Shops at Crystals celebrates an evening of luxurious shopping, spa treatments, specialty cocktails and fabulous giveaways.
Hosted by celebrity fashion editor, stylist and co-host of E! Entertainment’s Fashion Police George Kotsiopoulos, Fashion Gives Back partners more than a dozen designer boutiques with select local charities in an effort to raise money for their respective initiatives.
Attendees are invited to enjoy a fashion presentation from Kotsiopoulos and revel in the musical stylings of model and DJ Harley Viera-Newton throughout the evening. Guests also will be treated to a sneak peek of upcoming spring trends as models strut down the runway outfitted in looks from Crystals’ designers such as Roberto Cavalli, Donna Karan and more.
Also at Fashion Gives Back, Crystals will offer fabulous in-store experiences:
- Gentlemen are invited to retreat to the Grey Goose Game Lounge for Men where they will enjoy an array of games including pool, foosball and pinball and watch all-time classic sporting moments while sampling Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire specialty cocktails.
- Visitors can experience a taste of The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas at a sanctuary situated on the main level between Bottega Veneta and Roberto Cavalli. The mini-oasis will feature tension-relieving neck and shoulder massages as well as the Diamond Magnetic Hand Treatment from Natura Bissé.
- Christian Dior will provide champagne and a Parisian touch of macaroons provided by Hakkasan along with drawings for dinner and beauty gifts.
- Bottega Veneta will serve champagne as visitors to the boutique browse a range of products including men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, fine jewelry, furniture and more.
- Kiki de Montparnasse will offer champagne and a light aphrodisiac buffet. In-store models will feature the latest looks in addition to Kiki’s signature interactive window display.
- Porsche Design will raffle off a pair of iconic aviators with interchangeable lenses in the latest collection colors and Jeff Leibow of Jersey Boys will make a special appearance. Champagne, wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- The San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge will provide guests the perfect stop for a shopping break. Sample Pellegrino’s sparkling water and experience Acqua Panna as well as San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages as served by stylish brand ambassadors
Throughout the event, Crystals invites Fashion Gives Back attendees to shop for a cause at their favorite designers with its third annual charity crawl. The following retailers will donate a percentage of sales to the local charity partner they have selected for the evening:
• Bottega Veneta / Opportunity Village
• Christian Dior / Nathan Adelson Hospice
• Donna Karan / The Children’s Heart Foundation
• FENDI / Communities in Schools
• Jimmy Choo / The Jewish Federation of Las Vegas
• Kiki de Montparnasse / The Shade Tree
• Lanvin / Keep Memory Alive
• Paul Smith / Generosity Water
• Porsche Design / NF Hope Foundation
• Roberto Cavalli / Three Square Food Bank
• TAG Heuer / KIDDOS
• Valentino / Nevada Ballet Theatre
ABOUT THE SHOPS AT CRYSTALS
The Shops at Crystals is an exquisite 500,000-square-foot shopping and dining experience adjacent to the AAA Five Diamond ARIA Resort & Casino. Rivaling shopping meccas throughout the world, Crystals features the largest Louis Vuitton store in North America as well as the largest Tourbillon in the world. Flagship stores at Crystals include Prada, Gucci, Tiffany & Co., Dolce & Gabbana Men’s and Dolce & Gabbana Women’s, Roberto Cavalli and Ermenegildo Zegna. Unique-to-the-market retailers include TOM FORD, Stella McCartney, Paul Smith, Donna Karan, Tourbillon, Lanvin, RIMOWA and Richard Mille among several others. Crystals is also home to a selection of premier restaurants including Mastro’s Ocean Club; Sh¬ē by Morton’s; Todd English P.U.B; and Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina. For more information, please visit crystalsatcitycenter.com or follow on Facebook and Twitter.