CELEBRATE NEW YEAR’S EVE AT EL DORADO CANTINA
WHAT: Say ‘adios’ to 2020 and ring in the New Year at El Dorado Cantina with a delightful dinner and glass of bubbly! The prix fixe menu is $70 per person and includes one glass of Moet & Chandon® Champagne.
Starters (choice of one)
- Mexican Seared Tuna – Chili rubbed tuna seared to medium rare, topped with avocados and fried tortillas, served with a spiced cocktail sauce.
- Queso Fundido – Oaxacan and Monterey Jack cheese with mushrooms and chorizo, topped with grilled veggies and pico de gallo. Served on a hot skillet.
- Vegan Aguachilies – Heirloom cherry tomatoes in lime juice, jalapeño and rich spices with cucumbers, cilantro, red onions and chiles. Served with corn tostadas.
Mango sorbet, pineapple coulis, candied jalapeno, and mint
Entrees (choice of one)
- Grilled Mahi – Grilled wild mahi served with petite potatoes, roasted poblanos, sauteed spinach, and cilantro lemon sauce. Finished with crispy carrots.
- Carne Asada plate – Citrus marinated grilled steak with chorizo, cactus, grilled chilies, onion, pico de gallo and fresh guacamole. Served with refried beans, cilantro rice and tortillas.
- Chile Relleno – Roasted poblano pepper stuffed with Oaxacan and Monterey Jack cheese, lightly fried and topped with tomato sauce. Served with rice and black beans.
Dessert (choice of one)
- Tres Leches – Sponge cake layered in chocolate mousse and cookie crumble topped with vanilla bean ice cream.
- Vegan Granita – Vegan hibiscus ice shavings with a scoop of blood orange sorbet, drizzle of coconut gel and toasted almonds.
El Dorado Cantina is also offering the “Grand Mimosa” for $18 that includes Moet & Chandon® Champagne, Belvedere® Vodka, Grand Marnier® and more.
WHEN: Thursday, December 31, 2020
WHERE: El Dorado Cantina
430 S. Rampart Blvd. inside Tivoli Village, 702-333-1112
3025 Sammy Davis Jr. Drive, 702-722-2289
Reservations are required.
About El Dorado Cantina
Founded in 2014, El Dorado Cantina is best known for being one of the first Mexican restaurants in Las Vegas to offer cuisine featuring organic, non-GMO ingredients and for its extensive menu featuring dishes inspired by regions across Mexico. The El Dorado Cantina team believes in using sustainably raised products, which means that all the beef, chicken, pork, shrimp, fish and produce used in the dishes originate from carefully selected farms in the U.S. free from antibiotics, pesticides, and steroids.
Happy Hour is offered at both locations and every Tuesday, El Dorado Cantina offers Don Julio™ 1942 tequila shots for $7 (valued at $35).
Voted “Best Mexican Restaurant” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal multiple years’ running, and one of Yelp’s “Top 100 Places to Eat in the U.S.” two years in a row, El Dorado Cantina has two locations in the Las Vegas Valley: 3025 Sammy Davis Jr. Drive and 430 S. Rampart Blvd., with a third set to open mid-2021. For more information or to make a reservation, visit ElDoradoCantina.com or follow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.