A Special Thanksgiving Day Feast Awaits Diners
at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino Restaurants
Diners can treat themselves to a special meal this Thanksgiving day with delicious menus available at the various restaurants throughout JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and Rampart Casino on Thursday, November 28, 2013.
Guests can feel grateful for a variety of menu options at Ceres, Carmel Room, The Rampart Buffet and Promenade Café.
Ceres will serve a Thanksgiving Day brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for $49.99 per person, $24 for children 12 and under. Offerings include:
- Breakfast pastries, cheese and bread: assorted breakfast breads and pastries, flavored bagels and cream cheese. Imported and artisan cheeses, rustic breads, whole grain mustard.
- Salad selections: classic Caesar salad, organic greens and roasted wild mushroom salad.
- Antipasti display: imported meats and cheeses, grilled and marinated vegetables, olives, pepperocini.
- Omelet station: made-to-order omelets or scrambled eggs with mushrooms, ham, cheddar cheese, spinach, tomatoes, onions, smoked bacon and sausage available for toppings.
- Carving station: peppercorn crusted prime rib of beef and maple-glazed bone-in-ham.
- Hot items: roast turkey, baked Alaskan halibut, roasted butternut squash, whipped potatoes and cheese tortellini.
- Children’s buffet: chicken fingers, curly fries, sliders, macaroni & cheese.
- Dessert: apple pear cobbler, white chocolate cranberry torte, chocolate espresso torte, French pastries, sweet potato flan, pumpkin crème puff, apple ginger mousse, chocolate mousse cake, assorted shortbreads and cookies and many other treats.
For more information on Ceres’ Thanksgiving Day brunch or to make reservations, please call 702-869-7381.
The Carmel Room, an elegant local’s favorite, serves a three-course Thanksgiving Day dinner from 4 to 9 p.m. for $49.99 per person. The menu includes a choice of butternut squash bisque or autumn greens to start, traditional roasted turkey, prime rib of beef or pan-seared king salmon as the entrée and maple pecan tart, pumpkin pie or chocolate banana mousse for dessert. For reservations and more information, please call 702-507-5955.
The Rampart Buffet offers a special Thanksgiving Day menu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for $18.99 per person ($16.99 with a Resort Rewards card). Buffet stations will be available to diners all day, including:
- Salad bar: caprese salad, cobb salad and an array of specialty salads.
- Asian: beef chow fun, tempura shrimp, Mongolian beef, egg foo young, stir-fried clams, egg rolls, pot stickers, sweet Thai chili chicken wings.
- Traditional Offerings: roasted pork loin, savory roasted chicken, roasted mashed potatoes, roasted fingerling potatoes, candied yams, baked macaroni and cheese, roasted root vegetables, cauliflower gratin, giblet gravy, roasted turkey gravy, and herb stuffing.
- Italian: cheese lasagna rolls, vegetable medley, chicken parmesan, cioppino, steak au poivre, assorted pasta and sauces, pan seared salmon, turkey pot pie, zucchini and squash.
- Soup bar: chicken noodle soup, butternut squash bisque, hot and sour soup, egg drop soup.
- Carving station: roasted turkey, prime rib of beef, garlic-rubbed leg of lamb, pineapple glazed ham, Peking duck.
- Specialty desserts: miniature French pastries, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, apple pie, rhubarb pie, and sugar free desserts.
For more information on The Rampart Buffet menu or to make reservations, please call 702-507-5944.
Promenade Café offers a three-course Thanksgiving Day menu for $14.99 per person from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. The first course features a choice of roasted butternut squash soup or spinach salad with warm bacon vinaigrette. Entrée options include traditional roasted turkey, sweet honey glazed ham or cheese-stuffed ravioli. Pumpkin cheesecake or apple pie is served for dessert. For more information, please call 702-507-5966.
About the Rampart Casino
The Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,200 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self‐assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 57 JW Marriott hotels in 23 countries; by 2015 the portfolio is expected to encompass 79 properties in 28 countries. www.marriott.com/jw‐marriott/travel.mi
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com