The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and CliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas Announce August Events
The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails
Open for cuts 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Sunday – Thursday; 10 a.m. – midnight on Friday and Saturday;
Saloon open 8 p.m. – close from Sunday – Wednesday; and 6 p.m. – close from Thursday – Saturday
The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails is a hidden gem inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas where cuts and cocktails come together in a setting that feels like your grandfather’s barber shop with a twist. Combining a fully functioning barbershop with a speakeasy-style bar, Prohibition era-inspired cocktails and craft beers are offered whether getting a cut or a shave, or just enjoying the feel of a simpler time. More information can be found on the website at www.thebarbershoplv.com, on Facebook and on Instagram.
- Live bands nightly from 10 p.m.
- Tuesday: Faded Karaoke featuring The Busker Kings starting at 10 p.m.
- Wednesday: Wild West Wednesdays featuring Huckleberry Hicks starting at 10 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: The Barbershop Unplugged featuring the best acoustic artists in Las Vegas, 8 – 10 p.m.
- Sunday: All Request Sundays
CliQue Bar & Lounge
Sunday through Friday: 4 p.m. – close
Saturdays starting August 26: noon – close
Located in the heart of the casino floor at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, CliQue Bar & Lounge presents tableside mixology, along with timeless music and craft cocktails to awaken the senses. There are a variety of savory bites and shareable plates, such as CliQue’s famous wings, juicy sliders and deep-fried Oreos, and drinks, including shooters, bubbles and aperitifs. More information can be found on the website at www.cliquelv.com on Facebook and on Instagram.
- Sunday through Wednesday: Cocktails, Beats and Bites
- Thursday through Saturday: “Serving the Beats” featuring guest DJ from 9 p.m. – close
- Tuesday, August 8: Fashion Mixer
- CliQue Bar & Lounge will host a fashion mixer along with Diet Starts Monday, Not Really Hiring and Memory Lane to celebrate the PROJECT fashion trade show in town and give industry visitors a chance to network and mingle while enjoying delicious drinks.
- Wednesday, August 16: National Rum Day
- Enjoy National Rum Day with delicious selections such as Another Day in Paradise, made with Bacardi Superior, orgeat, lime, pineapple vinegar, angostura bitters, served in an upside down pineapple and garnished with a flambeed pineapple ring, priced at $25; or the Dazed & Confused, made with Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum, aperol, ginger honey syrup, lime juice, pineapple juice and served with a pop rocks rim, priced at $19.00.
- Saturday, Aug. 19: UFC 292 viewing
- Preliminary starts at 5 p.m.
- Main card starts at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug 30: Summer Sessions, 10 p.m. to midnight.
- Enjoy the next rendition of CliQue Bar & Lounge’s popular Summer Sessions featuring the smooth vocals of Kennedy King, who will perform a variety of R&B hits.
About Clique Hospitality
Clique Hospitality, founded by hospitality innovator Andy Masi in 2014, has conceptualized nearly two dozen nightlife and dining destinations in San Diego and Las Vegas. The company’s Las Vegas day and nightlife portfolio includes The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and CliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas; and DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The company’s Las Vegas dining portfolio includes Bottiglia Cucina & Enoteca and Borracha Mexican Cantina located at Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino in Henderson; Side Piece Pizza at Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa in Summerlin; The Still Drafts, Crafts & Eats at The Mirage; Tailgate Social at Palace Station Hotel and Casino; and Proper Eats, the highly anticipated food hall now open at ARIA Resort & Casino with a global collection of cuisine and cocktail offerings. Clique will soon unveil three new, immersive concepts at Durango Casino & Resort in Southwest Las Vegas: Mijo Modern Mexican Restaurant and Bel-Aire Lounge, both opening Fall 2023, and Bel-Aire Backyard, opening late Spring 2024. Clique Hospitality’s San Diego restaurant portfolio includes Joya Kitchen, Bull & Bourbon, Lionfish Coastal Cuisine, Serea Coastal Cuisine and Temaki; and day and nightlife portfolio includes Elicit Lounge, Oxford Social Club, Retreat Pool and The Pool House. More information about Clique Hospitality and the company’s full portfolio is available on the website at www.cliquehospitality.com.