The Downtown Grand Announces NEW Live Music Programming, Citrus Entertainment Lineup, May Residencies & More!
Freedom Beat Unveils All NEW “Real Music. Real Downtown.” Campaign
DJ Lydia Ansel Headlines Citrus Grand Pool Deck Every Sunday in May!
The Downtown Grand Hotel and Casino is all in this summer as it rolls out NEW entertainment options for Freedom Beat, Citrus Grand Pool Deck and the Grand Casino Stage. With each venue tightly woven into the fabric of the Downtown Grand Hotel and Casino brand, the entertainment has been carefully curated to give both hotel guests and locals a true Downtown Las Vegas experience, property-wide.
Entertainment listings for each venue are as follows:
Freedom Beat | Real Music. Real Downtown.
As the downtown entertainment landscape shifts and guests look to enjoy a more locally-influenced vibe, the Downtown Grand is committed to staying one step ahead of this growing demand for authentic experiences by being the FIRST Downtown Casino to invest in original, Las Vegas musicians as their featured acts. With this idea as the driving force, Freedom Beat, the property’s flagship restaurant and live music venue, has announced its
“Real Music. Real Downtown.” campaign aimed at making some of Las Vegas’ top original artists the centerpiece of the property’s weekend entertainment. Beginning in May, the 702’s best will hit the stage every Friday through Sunday with Mahi Crabbe anchoring the lineup as the Sunday resident artist.
Upcoming Performances: (Subject to Change) No Cover. All Ages.
11 am brunch peformances noted by (*) all other shows begin at 7pm
- Jessica Manalo | Friday, May 4
- Glo-Jay | Saturday, May 5*
- Lisa Mac | Saturday, May 5
- Mahi Crabbe | Sunday, May 6*
- Kaylie Foster | Friday, May 11
- Barry Black | Saturday, May 12*
- Elmer Abapo | Saturday, May 12
- Mahi Crabbe | Sunday, May 13*
- Dan Fester | Friday, May 18
- Ryan Whyte Maloney | Saturday, May 19*
- Cameron Calloway | Saturday, May 19
- Mahi Crabbe | Sunday, May 20*
- Matt Morgan | Friday, May 25
- Barry Black | Saturday, May 26*
- Shawn Eiferman | Saturday, May 26
- Mahi Crabbe | Sunday, May 27*
- Ryan Whyte Maloney | Monday, May 28*
Citrus Grand Pool Deck | Entertainment Lineup
Perfectly situated on the casino rooftop, the Citrus Grand Pool Deck is a pool-party paradise showcasing more than 35,000 square feet of entertainment, a sparkling infinity pool, restaurant and full bar, semi-private cabanas, a fire pit, backyard games including corn hole, foosball, table tennis and more and a grassy seating area complete with umbrellas and outdoor day beds.
This oasis of “fun in the sun” is FREE for locals and will boast a mixture of live entertainment and DJ programming all summer long, beginning in May with Citrus resident DJ Lydia Ansel and LIVE entertainment highlighted by “Old School By The Pool” every Friday night at 9 pm.
Select Upcoming Performances: (Subject to Change) FREE For Locals!
- DJ Yo Yolie |Friday, May 4 @12pm
- DJ Quira | Saturday, May 5 @12pm
- DJ Kay The Riot |Saturday, May 5 @4pm
- DJ Lydia Ansel | Sunday, May 6 @12pm
- DJ Kris Cut | Friday, May 11 @12pm
- DJ Yo Yolie | Saturuday, May 12 @12pm
- Lydia Ansel | Sunday, May 13 @12pm
- DJ Wendi Cakes | Friday, May 18 @12pm
- DJ Mika Gold | Friday, May 18 @4pm
- Next Movement Band LIVE | Friday, May 18 @9pm
- DJ Kris Cut | Saturday, May 19 @12pm
- DJ Lydia Ansel | Sunday, May 20 @12pm
- DJ Wendi Cakes |Friday, May 25 @12pm
- Sons of Soul Band LIVE | Friday, May 25 @9pm
- DJ Kay The Riot | Saturday, May 26 @4pm
- DJ Lydia Ansel | Sunday, May 27 @12pm
Grand Casino Stage | DJ Lineup
With nearly 25,000 square feet of gaming space and a fully stocked Furnace Bar at the heart of it, the industrial-chic layout of the Grand Casino floor is the perfect spot for social hour, any hour. Sounds of some of the city’s best DJ’s can be heard every Friday and Saturday beginning at 10 pm.
Upcoming Performances: (Subject to Change)
- Amanda Rose | May 4
- DJ Greggy D | May 5
- Jimmy Lite | May 11
- Amanda Rose | May 12
- DJ Jimmy Lite | May 18
- DJ CEO | May 19
- DJ Jimmy Lite | May 25
- DJ Sleep Takeover | May 26
About Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino:
Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino is a unique hospitality and entertainment destination right in the heart of revitalized downtown Las Vegas. Located on 3rd Street between Ogden and Stewart, Downtown Grand encompasses an entire urban block of hotel, casino and dining amenities. The property features two 18-story and 25-story towers adjoined by a walking bridge elevated over 3rd Street, with 629 guest rooms and suites offering luxury accommodations that set a new standard for sophistication and style in downtown Las Vegas. Downtown Grand’s casino offerings include 25,000 square feet of gaming space with nearly 500 of the hottest slot machines, table games and a fully featured sports book powered by William Hill. Restaurants, bars and entertainment options include Freedom Beat, Furnace Bar, Art Bar, Sidebar and the award-winning Las Vegas steakhouse Triple George Grill. Partnering venues include the famous Hogs & Heifers saloon and Pizza Rock, renowned as one of the best pizza restaurants in the city. Downtown Grand features Citrus Grand Pool Deck, a rooftop pool experience with more than 35,000 square feet of entertainment and special event space, an infinity pool, restaurant and bar, semi-private cabanas, a fire pit and a grass seating area.
FOLLOW DOWNTOWN GRAND!