September Listing Information
HAKKASAN LAS VEGAS ANNOUNCES ACTION-PACKED SEPTEMBER DJ LINEUP
Added Performance Date by GRAMMY Award-winning Artist Calvin Harris Thursday, Sept. 26
As the summer comes to an end Hakkasan Las Vegas at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino will continue to heat up Sin City with an unbeatable roster of DJs through the month of September. An action-packed Labor Day Weekend lineup, including the recent addition of GRAMMY Award-nominated music icon Moby, kicks off the festivities and sets the standard for an incredible month. Top-tier talent includes (in alphabetical order) Bingo Players, Calvin Harris, Dada Life, Tiësto and more. The nightlife mecca will be the destination of choice for dance music fans and clubgoers alike as renowned DJs spin unrivaled sets throughout the month.
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by visiting hakkasanlv.com. The nightclub is open Thursday through Sunday from 10 p.m. until close. Guests must be 21 years of age or older. Cover charges and table reservations will vary.
September DJ Lineup:
- Sunday, Sept. 1 – Special Guest DJ Set: Moby
- Monday, Sept. 2 – Tiësto with Tony Arzadon
- Thursday, Sept. 5 – Tommy Trash
- Friday, Sept. 6 – Bob Sinclar with Zen Freeman
- Saturday, Sept. 7 – Michael Woods
- Sunday, Sept. 8 – Dada Life with Bambi
- Thursday, Sept. 12 – Dada Life with Fergie DJ
- Friday, Sept. 13 – Tiësto with Tony Arzadon
- Saturday, Sept. 14 – Calvin Harris
- Sunday, Sept. 15 – Tiësto with Danny Avila
- Thursday, Sept. 19 – Bingo Players
- Friday, Sept. 20 – Tiësto with Disco Fries
- Saturday, Sept. 21 – Calvin Harris with Michael Woods
- Sunday, Sept. 22 – R3hab with TJR
- Thursday, Sept. 26 – Calvin Harris and NERVO with Danny Avila
- Friday, Sept. 27 – Hardwell
- Saturday, Sept. 28 – Tiësto with Tony Arzadon
- Sunday, Sept. 29 – Quintino
About Hakkasan Nightclub
The nightclub at Hakkasan Las Vegas is the bold evolution of the prestigious global restaurant brand into an all-encompassing nightlife experience. A collaboration between celebrated international dining group Hakkasan Ltd. and leading entertainment and nightlife company Angel Management Group, the nightclub features creative partnerships with premier musical talent across various genres who have tailored their performances to suit the unique capabilities of the venue and complement their own versatile styles. Hakkasan Nightclub offers a diverse nightlife experience with a variety of areas and atmospheres, cutting-edge technology and inspired design immersed in three levels of refined decadence.
About MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
MGM Grand, a AAA Four Diamond resort, provides the ultimate Vegas experience. A variety of newly remodeled luxurious suites and standard accommodations serve every need while guests discover signature dining by celebrity chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Craftsteak, Michael Mina’s PUB 1842, Wolfgang Puck’s Bar & Grill and AAA Five Diamond and Michelin three star restaurant, Joël Robuchon; world-class entertainment at the Grand Garden Arena; the astonishing KÀ by Cirque du Soleil; Brad Garrett’s Comedy Club; Hakkasan Las Vegas Restaurant and Nightclub, a new fine dining/nightlife concept; a pampering spa and salon; and an elaborate 380,000-square-foot, non-smoking conference center. MGM Grand is a wholly owned subsidiary of MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit www.mgmgrand.com or call toll free at (877) 880-0880 or find us on Facebook and Twitter.
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
3799 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109