MGM RESORTS INTERNATIONAL RESTAURANTS COOK FOR A CAUSE IN SUPPORT OF LAS VEGAS RESTAURANT WEEK AUG. 23 – AUG. 30
Guests are invited to experience an epicurean adventure as Fall Restaurant Week 2013 kicks off Friday, Aug. 23 and runs through Friday, Aug. 30 at select MGM Resorts International restaurants.
For the seventh consecutive year, the city’s finest restaurants, celebrity chefs and Master Sommeliers will come together to support Three Square, a non-profit organization working to end hunger in Southern Nevada. The week-long event offers unparalleled dining options for guests to enjoy at participating restaurants at Bellagio, ARIA, The Shops at Crystals, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, Monte Carlo, Luxor and Excalibur. Each restaurant will present delectable cuisine with special prix fixe menus priced at $20.13, $30.13, $40.13 and $50.13.
For a complete list of Las Vegas Restaurant Week participants and full menu details, visit www.helpoutdineoutlv.org or www.threesquare.org.
Below is a sampling of the delightful culinary creations guests will find at MGM Resorts restaurants during Fall Restaurant Week 2013:
- At James Beard Award-winning chef Shawn McClain’s Sage at ARIA, guests may choose between Maine Diver Sea Scallops with hay-smoked clams, black grapes and bacon or Braised Beef Shank, accompanied by creamy potato, bone marrow and artichoke.
- Celebrity chef Michael Mina’s eponymous MICHAEL MINA Bellagio will offer Restaurant Week diners delicious menu selections such as Wagyu Short Rib Ravioli and the restaurant’s signature Phyllo-Crusted Sole.
- SHē at The Shops at Crystals will present a four-course menu with mouthwatering dishes such as Marinated Skirt Steak and Pan-Seared Salmon alongside delicious sides such as potato purée and creamed spinach.
- Andre’s at Monte Carlo will offer Chilled Green Asparagus Soup with black truffles, Atlantic Salmon with purple potato chips and Pappardelle Pasta with roasted mushrooms and truffle butte. Guests may add a wine or cocktail pairing to their meal for an additional price.
- Visitors may sample the renowned cuisine of celebrity chef Hubert Keller at Fleur at Mandalay Bay, which will prepare menu offerings to include Grilled Spanish Octopus, Chicken and Waffles with maple poultry jus and Grilled Skirt Steak with jewel potato Lyonnais and red wine jus.
- Emeril’s New Orleans Fish House at MGM Grand will whet appetites with a choice between Vegetable Risotto with brie and shaved summer truffles, Grilled Atlantic Salmon with heirloom tomatoes and wild arugula and Petite New York Strip Steak with sweet corn, okra salad and Emeril’s homemade Worcestershire sauce.
- TENDER Steak & Seafood at Luxor will feature Maine Lobster Bisque, Organic Free-Range Jidori Chicken and Lake Superior Whitefish.
- Guests may try dishes such as applewood bacon-wrapped shrimp, stuffed portabella mushroom with prime rib and Vermont cheddar cheese or grilled filet mignon with mashed potatoes and asparagus at The Steakhouse at Camelot at Excalibur.
About MGM Resorts International
MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) is one of the world’s leading global hospitality companies, operating a portfolio of destination resort brands including Bellagio, MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay and The Mirage. The Company also owns 51% of MGM China Holdings Limited, which owns the MGM Macau resort and casino and is in the process of developing a gaming resort in Cotai, and 50% of CityCenter in Las Vegas, which features ARIA Resort & casino. For more information about MGM Resorts International, visit the Company’s website at www.mgmresorts.com
About Las Vegas Restaurant Week and Three Square Food Bank
Las Vegas Restaurant Week began in 2007 as a way to give locals and tourists the opportunity to help out by dining out. This year marks the second annual Spring Las Vegas Restaurant Week and the seventh annual Fall Las Vegas Restaurant Week, each featuring a variety of fine dining offerings at prix fixe prices across the valley. Proceeds from Restaurant Week benefit Three Square, Southern Nevada’s only food bank. Three Square currently provides more than more than 24 million pounds of food and grocery product – the equivalent of nearly 18 million meals – per year to nearly 600 Program Partners including non-profit and faith-based organizations, schools and feeding sites throughout Southern Nevada. Three Square is a member of the Feeding America network of food banks. For additional information visit www.threesquare.org or www.helpoutdineoutlv.org.