MGM Resorts International Food & Beverage Listings
SPECIAL EVENTS MENUS
Football Season Menus
To kick-off the 2016 football season, various MGM Resorts International restaurants will feature a culinary playbook of specials and menus perfect for game day.
Labor Day Menus
This Labor Day Weekend, select restaurants at MGM Resorts International will offer specialty menus to celebrate the holiday weekend.
Mexican Independence Day Menus
Guests are invited to celebrate Mexico’s history, culture and traditions with festive menus at select restaurants at MGM Resorts International.
An Executive Chef’s Culinary Classroom: Retro
Bellagio Executive Chef of Banquets and Catering Michael Burns will host the year’s third An Executive Chef’s Culinary Classroom event with a fall-themed class. Guests will learn to make two decadent classics: Lobster Bisque and Beef Wellington with whipped potatoes, caramelized onions and Merlot veal jus.
- Place: Tuscany Kitchen
- Date: Thursday, Sept. 8
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Price: $135 per person plus tax & gratuity
- Social media info: @Bellagio #CulinaryClassroom
- To purchase tickets, call Bellagio Concierge at 866-906-7171
Snack Wagon Takeover at Harvest by Roy Ellamar
Harvest by Roy Ellamar gives culinary aficionados the opportunity to interact with their favorite chefs every month as part of the Snack Wagon Takeover series. During each Takeover, a guest chef will take charge of one of Harvest’s signature snack wagons by featuring their own specialty small bites and traveling table-to-table discussing their selections with diners.
- Place: Harvest by Roy Ellamar
- Time: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 14 featuring Todd English’s Olives Executive Chef Brad Skougard
- Social media info: @Bellagio @RoyEllamar #SnackWagonTakeover
Coolhaus Ice Cream Truck
Vdara, in partnership with Coolhaus, a Los Angeles-based gourmet ice cream truck fleet, have created a Vdara-branded ice cream sandwich. The Vdara Escape, an almond whoopie cookie with lavender and honey swirled salted caramel ice cream, will be available for purchase for one day only at Vdara via the Coolhaus ice cream truck.
- Place: Vdara
- Date: Thursday, Sept. 22
- Social media info: @Vdara #VdaraxCoolhaus
September 1 – 30
National Bourbon Heritage Month at PUB 1842
To celebrate one of America’s most historic spirits, Michael Mina’s PUB 1842 will offer Bourbon-centric specials including the Bourbon BBQ Chicken Sandwich and ‘Bourbon Your Way’ beverages.
- Place: Michael Mina’s PUB 1842
- Dates: Sept. 1 – 30
- Social media info: @MGMGrand #ForTheLoveOfBourbon.
September 8 – December 26
TAP Monday Night Football Viewing Parties
This football season, guests can show their team support at TAP during viewing parties featuring beverage specials, specially curated cocktails as well as breakfast specials for early game days.
- Place: TAP at MGM Grand
- Dates: Sept. 8 – Dec. 26
- Beverage specials available during all college and professional games
- Football Breakfast food specials available Saturdays and Sundays 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Social media info: @MGMGrand
Heitz Cellar Wine Dinner at RIVEA
Mandalay Bay Director of Wine Harley Carbery and Heitz Cellar National Sales Manager Daniel Vu will host a Heitz Cellar Wine Dinner to celebrate the winery’s 55th birthday. The dinner will take place at the celebrated Alain Ducasse restaurant, Rivea, located atop Delano Las Vegas, with a breathtaking backdrop of 180-degree views of the city below. Guests will experience a mouthwatering four-course meal featuring Provencal Caponata, Braised Oxtail Pasta, Bison Tenderloin Rossini and foie gras created by Rivea Executive Chef Bruno Riou and paired with premier Napa Valley wines from Heitz Cellar.
- Place: RIVEA
- Date: Thursday, Sept. 1
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Price: $140 per person plus tax & gratuity
- Social media info: @DelanoVegas @harleywine1
- To purchase tickets, call Rivea at 702-632-5400.
Della’s Kitchen Farmhouse 2nd Anniversary Dinner
Della’s Kitchen invites guests to enjoy desert-inspired, sustainable cuisine poolside at the Farmhouse Dinner 2nd Anniversary event. The dinner will feature an interactive reception complete with passed hors d’oeuvres, local beers and spirits, followed by a family-style feast of local ingredient-focused dishes by Della’s Kitchen Executive Chef Jay Calimlim. Guests also will have the opportunity to mingle with Chef and the Farmhouse partners during the event.
- Place: Delano Beach Club
- Time: 6 p.m.
- Dates: Thursday, Sept. 22
- Price: $100 per person plus tax and gratuity
- To purchase tickets, call Della’s Kitchen at (702) 632-9254 or email email@example.com..
NEW YORK-NEW YORK
September 16 – 17
Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
Guests will have the opportunity to celebrate the luck of the Irish six months early with Celtic-inspired entertainment, a virtual pub and Guinness and Jameson promotions near Nine Fine Irishmen at The Brooklyn Bridge at New York-New York.
- Place: The Brooklyn Bridge at New York-New York
- Time: 3 p.m. – midnight; live entertainment from 3 p.m. – 8 p.m. and DJ entertainment from 8 p.m. – midnight
- Dates: Sept. 16-17
- Price: Free Admission, open to the public
September 13, 20, 27
Every Tuesday beginning Sept. 13 from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m., guests can get the party started with $5 beer and wine selections at participating restaurants at The Park. The Tony Marques Band will provide live entertainment for guests’ listening enjoyment.
- Place: Beerhaus, California Pizza Kitchen and Sake Rok
- Time: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Dates: Every Tuesday beginning Sept. 13
September 30 – October 2
Beerhaus will celebrate the timeless Bavarian tradition as it hosts Oktoberfest at The Park featuring nightly celebrity keg tappings, live music from local band The Dummkopfs, food and beer specials and lively games.
- Place: Beerhaus at The Park
- Time: Begins at 4 p.m. nightly
- Dates: Sept. 30 – Oct. 2
Todd English’s Olives
Please note new hours of operation for Todd English’s Olives, effective Aug. 29:
- Monday – Sunday, 11:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Please note new hours of operation for Café Bellagio, effective Aug. 29:
- Monday – Sunday, 6 a.m. – 1 a.m.
MICHAEL MINA Bellagio
Please note Nicholas Sharpe is now executive chef at MICHAEL MINA Bellagio.
Jean Philippe Patisserie
The first La Colombe draft latte in Las Vegas is now available on tap at Jean Philippe Patisserie at ARIA. The popular craft coffee roasters’ exclusive draft latte, found online or in La Colombe cafes located on the East coast only, is served as a pre-mixed blend of nutrient-rich milk and cold-pressed espresso that is naturally sweet with no sugar added. La Colombe pure black coffee also is available on draft.
Please note Sage will be closed on Sundays effective Sept. 18. The hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday – Saturday, 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Please note, barMASA and Tetsu are now closed on Wednesdays. The hours of operation are as follows:
- Thursday – Tuesday, 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Please note James Beard Award-winning Chef Shawn McClain’s new, social dining experience, Libertine Social, is now open. Hours of operation are as follows:
- Monday – Sunday, 5 p.m. – 11 p.m.
The Pub at Monte Carlo
Please note The Pub at Monte Carlo will close Monday, Oct. 3, 2016.
Andre’s Restaurant & Lounge
Please note Andre’s Restaurant and Lounge will close Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2016.
The Steakhouse at Camelot
The Steakhouse at Camelot now offers a menu of elevated signature menu items by request only. Simply ask the server for the “secret” menu and experience delicious, off-menu dishes for the same price as the restaurant’s traditional menu offerings.
Slots-A-Fun & West Bar
Both Slots-A-Fun and West Bar offer happy hour featuring $4 draft beer, $4 frozen drinks and $4 house shots served in a Circus Circus shot glass. Happy hour is available Monday – Thursday from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Guests can enjoy the following social happenings every week:
- Geeks Who Drink – Tuesdays, 8 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Guests with a competitive spirit and a wealth of useless knowledge get the chance to show their stuff at Tuesday night Trivia nights. The lively weekly competition is the ideal place to challenge friends or team up against others for a spirited good time.
- Happy Hour – Daily, 2-6 p.m.
Beerhaus’ take on Happy Hour offers $4 featured brews and deals on select bites. For guests with a late night craving, Beerhaus also offers Reverse Happy Hour from 10 p.m. – close featuring $4 snacks.
- Live Music
Live entertainment is offered Thursday – Saturday, 8 p.m. – midnight.
Shake Shack will host Shaketoberfest in celebration of the world’s largest Volksfest traditionally held each year in Munich, Germany. To celebrate German tradition, Shake Shack will feature the following special menu additions:
- Brat Burger – Hamburger topped with a flat-top griddled Usinger’s cheddar-stuffed bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and Shack Sauce.
- ShackMeister Brat – A flat-top griddled Usinger’s cheddar-stuffed bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and cheese sauce.
- Bavarian-style Soft Pretzel – Toasted soft pretzel topped with Bavarian spices; cheese sauce available as well
- Bavarian-inspired Shakes
- Apfelstrudel Shake – Apple strudel shake topped with whipped cream and cinnamon-sugar shortbread
- Black Forest Shake – Chocolate and cherry shake with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles