“RIO SUMMER” LIGHTS UP THE BIG SCREEN AT LAGASSE’S STADIUM AT THE PALAZZO WITH A WORLD INSPIRED MENU AUG 5-21
If you can’t make it to Rio de Janeiro this summer then head to Lagasse’s Stadium at The Palazzo Las Vegas to experience the most widely anticipated sporting event in the world on any of the 100 HD screens. Kicking off on Friday, Aug. 5, guests are invited to experience a special menu featuring various international-inspired favorites, in honor of this summer’s multi-sporting event.
From Brazil to Portugal, Germany to Mexico and more, guests will be able to indulge in an a la carte menu created by Chef de Cuisine Scott Pajak, while watching record-breaking performances from the world’s top athletes.
- Bauru sandwich with french bread, roast beef, sliced tomato, pickled cucumber, melted mozzarella and french fries
- Beer-braised bratwurst and french fries
- Green chili chicken or pork tostada with refried black beans, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, avocado and cilantro lime crème fraiche
- Feijoada with beef, pork and black bean stew with steamed rice
- Fried chicken and waffles with andouille sausage gravy
The Rio Summer menu at Lagasse’s Stadium also features special cocktails including:
Roasted Jalapeno Margarita
- 1 ½ parts CAZADORES Reposado
- 1 part agave nectar or simple syrup
- 1 part fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 2 slices of roasted jalapeno
- Lime wheel garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle jalapeno chili, add the ingredients with ice, shake vigorously and serve over the rocks in a 12 parts glass with salted rim. Garnish with a lime wheel.
- 2 parts LEBLON Cachaca
- ½ lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tsp. superfine sugar or 1 part simple syrup
- Muddle the lime and sugar in a shaker. Fill the shaker with ice and add LEBLON Cachaca. Shake well and serve in a rocks glass, garnish with lime wedge
- 1 ½ parts LEBLON Cachaca
- 2 parts pineapple juice
- 1 part cranberry juice
- Fill the shaker with ice, pineapple juice and LEBLON Cachaca. Shake vigorously. Serve in a highball. Top with cranberry juice
- Garnish with an orange wheel
- *Substitute pomegranate juice to create a LEBLON Pomegranate Breeze
Lagasse’s Stadium is open Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. For reservations, call (702) 607-2665.
ABOUT LAGASSE’S STADIUM®
Lagasse’s Stadium combines celebrity chef Emeril Lagasse’s signature cuisine and kicked up eats with an innovative take on tailgating. Featuring game day favorite menu items, free flowing brew and more than 100 HD TVs, including a 9 foot by 16 foot main TV, Lagasse’s Stadium is made for the ultimate sports fanatic. Fans won’t miss a moment of any televised game by downloading the free hearTV app to their smartphone. Highlights include plush stadium-style seating, luxury boxes and strip side patio dining. Lagasse’s Stadium is also home to The Palazzo Broadcast Studio where guests can catch Yahoo! Sports Radio and FNTSY Relevant shows live. Located at The Palazzo on the Las Vegas Strip, this is tailgating done Vegas-style. Restaurant and bar hours are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily, CG Technology sportsbook opens at 10 a.m. Hours may vary based on major sporting events. For luxury box and table reservations call 702.607.2665. Keep up with specials on Twitter @LagassesStadium and Facebook.com/LagassesStadium.
About The Palazzo® Las Vegas
For those seeking a luxurious escape, The Palazzo offers an alluring and elegant resort experience in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. Guests enjoy chic all-suite accommodations, world-class shopping, including a flagship Barneys New York, and lavish dining experiences from renowned chefs Mario Batali, Emeril Lagasse and Wolfgang Puck. Soaring lobbies and atriums open to exclusive resort amenities, including Grand Canal Shoppes, LAVO Casino Club, Azure luxury pool and the famed Canyon Ranch SpaClub.The resort, which is conveniently connected to The Venetian Las Vegas, features more than 2.25 million square feet of meeting and convention space. For more information, visit palazzo.com, @palazzovegas and facebook.com/palazzolasvegas. The Palazzo Las Vegas is a property of global integrated resorts developer Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS)