SAVOR SUMMER WITH REFRESHING NEW COCKTAILS AT HYDE BELLAGIO
Early Evening Experience Features Summer Sips and Gourmet Small Plates Served Fountain-Side
Just in time for summer, Hyde Bellagio introduces tasty new libations perfect for sipping on the terrace overlooking Las Vegas’ most-celebrated landmark, the Fountains of Bellagio.
Hyde invites guests to enjoy these summery concoctions while snacking on delectable small plates such as Caprese Crostini, Ahi Tuna Tartar “Cones” and Kobe Sliders from neighboring Circo beginning every evening at 5 p.m.
- Strawberry Shandy – Ciroc Red Berry Vodka and lager beer muddled with fresh strawberries make a crisp cocktail that tastes like summer in a glass.
- Sour Cherry Smash – This sweet and sour concoction bursts with flavor, blending tangy sour cherry and lemon with Bulleit Rye Whiskey creating a cocktail that will make taste buds dance.
- Ginger Basil Caipirinha – A seasonal spin on the popular Brazilian cocktail, Hyde’s Caipirinha is a blend of Leblon Cachaça with fresh ginger and lime mixed with basil to create a refreshing savory libation.
- Hyde Bramble – The Hyde Bramble is a smooth and flavorful infusion made with Plymouth Gin, St. Germain, freshly pressed lemon juice and laced with blackberry foam. This libation is sure to hit the spot during the summer months.
The new cocktails join popular favorites including the Love Unit, Cucumber Watermelon Margarita and Burning Mango. In addition to these fresh sips, Hyde’s expert mixologists serve unique and refreshing $75 pitchers, perfect for sharing with six to eight friends:
- Strawberry Basil Lemonade – Bombay Sapphire East Gin and Belvedere Vodka muddled with fresh strawberries and basil makes for a sweet and savory combination.
- Spicy Hurricane – Bacardi Anejo Rum swirled with orange and passion fruit purees and jalapeño juice create a refreshing libation that is both sweet and spicy.
- Sangria – Available in red or white, this house-made favorite is a mix of Soho Lychee Liqueur, St. Germain, freshly pressed lemon juice and peach bitters that’s perfect for sipping as the sun sets.
About Hyde Bellagio
Hyde Bellagio is the first nightlife venture in Las Vegas by renowned hospitality leader sbe. Recently awarded “Vegas’ New Club of the Year” by Nightclub & Bar Magazine, the venue boasts a seamless indoor/outdoor space, a floor-to-ceiling windows and an expansive terrace showcasing Las Vegas’ most-celebrated landmark, the Fountains of Bellagio. Hyde Bellagio introduces an exclusive early-evening experience beginning at 5 p.m., highlighted by an award-winning mixology program and a menu of gourmet small plates from Circo. Long after the sun sets, Hyde Bellagio evolves into Vegas’ hottest nightlife destination with 40 VIP tables, a diverse rotation of DJs, live performances and the city’s most exclusive clientele. Hyde Bellagio is open nightly 5 p.m. to late and Tuesday, Friday and Saturday 10 p.m. to late. Every Tuesday, Hyde celebrates its ‘Lost Angels’ insider night, delivering the unfiltered sounds and style of LA. Every Thursday, Hyde offers live music and the unbridled sounds of local acoustic artists from 9 p.m. – midnight. For a virtual tour of the venue, click here. Visit HydeBellagio.com for more information.