Sink Your Teeth into Las Vegas’ Premier
Halloween Celebration Bitten: Embrace the Night
The Las Vegas Strip will become a little spookier this Halloween as MGM Resorts International and M life present a fright-filled weekend, Bitten: Embrace the Night. From October 26-31, all MGM Resorts hotels will play host to star-studded nightclub events, premier dining and electrifying entertainment.
Looking for that extra treat during the ultimate Halloween weekend? No tricks here as an exclusive Bitten key card provides hotel guests, locals and visitors with bone-chilling access and special admission to the weekend’s sexiest nightclub events and The Strip’s scariest attraction including:
- Line pass and complimentary admission to Hyde Bellagio’s Halloween Masquerade After-Party presented by Dom Pérignon on Saturday, Oct. 27
- Half-off admission all weekend at Tabú at MGM Grand including the Captain Morgan Rum and Bones party on Sunday, Oct. 28
- One fast pass entry to Fright Dome at Circus Circus
The Bitten key card also includes 20% off at these delectable restaurants:
- STACK Restaurant & Bar at The Mirage
- Cravings – The Ultimate Buffet Experience at The Mirage
- BRAND Steakhouse and Lounge at<ahref=”http://clk.atdmt.com/MGM/go/kwbngmgm0010016113mgm/direct/01/?kbid=4328299&m=596″>Monte Carlo
- The Pub at Monte Carlo
- Diablo’s Cantina at Monte Carlo
- Dragon Noodle Co. at Monte Carlo
- d.vino Italian food and wine bar at Monte Carlo
- Social House at Crystals at CityCenter
- MGM Grand Buffet
That’s only the beginning of what this entrancing weekend has in store. Dance the night away Friday, Oct. 26 at the Bacardi Howl-O-Ween Bash at miX Lounge located high atop THEhotel at Mandalay Bay. Continue the scary-good time Saturday, Oct. 27 with Thirst at The Pub at Monte Carlo, Mix Master Mike at The Bank and T-PAIN at HAZE Nightclub at ARIA.
Top-ranked haunted attraction Fright Dome at Circus Circus celebrates its 10th anniversary of terrifying fans from around the world at The Adventuredome. Partnering with iconic horror film producer and zombie expert George A. Romero, Fright Dome debuts Romero’s zombie-themed haunted house appropriately named “Ward of the Dead.” Guests are immersed in a real life zombie apocalypse, leaving them to fend off attacking zombies as they race for safety in Fright Dome’s most intense haunted house ever. Fright Dome is open nightly throughout Bitten, from 7 p.m. – midnight.
With all of the Halloween horror you may incur, you’ll need a drink or two. Stop by any of the 26 participating bars across MGM Resorts from Oct. 17 – 31 as they offer Bitten specialty cocktail menus sponsored by Bacardi, Moët Hennessy, Diageo, Beam and Red Bull. Sip spooktacular cocktails such as the Grey Goose Candy Apple Martini or the BACARDI Zombie at participating bars including Bar Moderno at ARIA, Centrifuge at MGM Grand, eyecandy at Mandalay Bay, The Pub at Monte Carlo and Centra at Luxor, among many others. For a full list of participating venues, please visit bittenvegas.com.
Bitten access cards can now be purchased online at bittenvegas.com or in person at any MGM Resorts box office beginning October 22. Access cards are $25 for MGM Resorts’ hotel guests, locals and M life members and $35 for all others. For more information on the schedule of events, please visit bittenvegas.com.