Pinkbox Doughnuts® Gives Thanks With
Fall Themed Doughnuts
Skip the turkey and go straight to dessert! Pinkbox Doughnuts® will offer nine new fall doughnuts throughout the autumn season, including seven Thanksgiving doughnuts exclusively offered Wednesday, Nov. 20 through Thursday, Nov. 28.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, Pinkbox’s November “Doughnut of the Month” the “Gobble Gobble” is now available for purchase through Saturday, Nov. 30, and is a white frosted pumpkin cake doughnut topped with pumpkin spice latte buttercream and sprinkled with cinnamon, starting at $3 per doughnut. “The Pilgrim,” a brand-new vegan doughnut rolling out in November through Tuesday, Dec. 31, is made with an orange frosted raised bar filled with pumpkin pie filling and topped with graham cracker crumbles, starting at $3 per doughnut, exclusively available at Pinkbox’s Tropicana location.
From Wednesday, Nov. 20 through Thursday, Nov. 28., Pinkbox will offer seven signature Thanksgiving-themed doughnuts:
- Pooh Turkey – A spin on Pinkbox’s signature Pooh® doughnut, made with a chocolate cake and topped with chocolate mousse, chocolate frosting and a decorated turkey face, priced at $3 per doughnut.
- Nutter Butter Turkey – A raised ring doughnut dipped in chocolate icing with a Nutter Butter cookie “face” and candy corn “feathers,” priced at $3 per doughnut.
- Reese’s Pieces Orange DoughCro® – A glazed Plain Face DoughCro® that is dipped in orange frosting and sprinkled with Reece’s Pieces candy, priced at $3 per doughnut.
- Reece’s Pieces White DoughCro® – A glazed Plain Face DoughCro® that is dipped in white frosting and sprinkled with Reece’s Pieces candy, priced at $3 per doughnut.
- White Thanksgiving Ring – A glazed vanilla cake doughnut dipped in white icing and topped with Thanksgiving themed sprinkles, priced at $2 per doughnut.
- Chocolate Thanksgiving Ring – A raised ring doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with Thanksgiving themed sprinkles, priced at $2 per doughnut.
- Pumpkin Pie Filling – An orange frosted raised shell doughnut filled with pumpkin pie whipped cream and decorated with a buttercream “crust,” priced at $3 per doughnut.
Customers who would like to pre-order Thanksgiving-themed doughnuts can order any day before 3 p.m. for next day pick-up by emailing email@example.com.
Pinkbox’s Doughnut of the Month and Thanksgiving doughnuts will be available at all three locations throughout Las Vegas and Henderson. ‘The Pilgrim’ will be rolling out in November at the newest location on Tropicana and Fort Apache. More information may be found on the website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com.
About Pinkbox Doughnuts®:
Awarded “Best Donuts” in the 2017, 2018 and 2019 Las Vegas Review-Journal “Best of Las Vegas” Awards, Pinkbox Doughnuts® offers three locations in the Las Vegas: 10251 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson, Nev. 702.410.9799; 7531 W. Lake Mead Blvd. in the northwest area, 702.478.7465; and the newest location at 9435 W. Tropicana Ave., 702.222.3370. Pinkbox was established in 2012. More information about Pinkbox is on the website at www.pinkboxdoughnuts.com, as well as on social media on Instagram at @pinkboxdoughnuts, on Facebook at PinkboxDoughnuts and Twitter at @Pinkboxdoughnut.