Echo & Rig Butcher and Steakhouse
440 S. Rampart Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89145
New Buffet and Fine Dining Menu Options at The Rampart Casino
Rampart Buffet Adds Specialty Nights & The Carmel Room Unveils a New Menu
Beginning, Friday September 6, the Rampart Buffet features Seafood & Crab Legs Night where guests may enjoy delicious crab legs and slow roasted prime rib, carved to order.
“After listening to our guests, we are excited to introduce our Seafood & Crab Legs Fridays at the buffet,” Lloyd Wentzell, director of food and beverage said. “We are also thrilled to introduce the first casino buffet with a Brazilian night. This promises to be a big hit.”
Beginning September 11, guest visiting the Rampart Buffet on Wednesday evenings will enjoy Brazilian Steakhouse Nights featuring a variety of Brazilian style meats slow roasted on skewers along with the national cocktail of Brazil, Caipirinha, made with Cachaca and lime juice.
With fresh, quality ingredients and a large variety of food, the Rampart Buffet offers a wealth of buffet favorites. Prices are as follows:
- Wednesday: Brazilian Steakhouse Night from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. $19.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $21.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card)
- Thursday: NY Deli Night Buffet from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. $16.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card)
- Friday: Seafood & Crab Legs Delight Buffet from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. $19.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $21.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card)
- Saturday: Steakhouse Night Buffet from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. $16.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $16.99 for seniors (50+ with a card)
- Saturday and Sunday: Weekend Champagne Brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. $12.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $14.99 without a card and $11.99 for seniors (50+ with a card)
For more information, please call 702-507-5944.
“For those looking for a more intimate and fine dining experience, we are delighted to introduce our new menu at The Carmel Room,” says Wentzell.
Guest of Rampart Casino’s fine dining restaurant, The Carmel Room, may enjoy a new menu, featuring all the favorites with a new twist beginning September 5th. Patrons may feast on 24 oz. Prime Porterhouse Steak for $49 or 16 oz. Rib Eye, certified Angus beef with mixed mushrooms and herb butter for $36. Another favorite is the Kurabota Pork Chop with sweet potatoes, haricot verts, and Madeira sauce, $28.
About the Rampart Casino
The Rampart Casino, an elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,200 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. For the latest Rampart Casino news, follow on Facebook (RampartCasino) and Twitter (@RampartCasino). Contact the casino at 702-507-5900.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10% worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino. For information, visit www.marriott.com/LASJW, Stay up to date with the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa on Facebook and Twitter.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self‐assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 57 JW Marriott hotels in 23 countries; by 2015 the portfolio is expected to encompass 79 properties in 28 countries. www.marriott.com/jw‐marriott/travel.mi
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com
Celebrate Mother’s Day at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar With a Special
Three-Course Brunch Menu
WHAT: On the most special day for moms, treat them to a three-course brunch at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. Guests can enjoy innovative brunch favorites for $36.95 per guest. In addition, each mom will receive a $25 dining card valid for a future visit.
WHO: Guests are invited to celebrate Mother’s Day with the entire family. Fleming’s offers a special three-course brunch menu for children under 12 available for $17.95.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar – All locations
Mother’s Day – Sunday, May 12, 2013
Open early from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and also open during regular dinner hours at each location.
To find a location near you and make reservations, please visit Fleming’s website wwwflemingssteakhouse.com
OPPORTUNITIES: Brunch begins with a choice of appetizer including Lobster Bisque, Modern Caesar or Fresh Seasonal Fruits; followed by a choice of entrée including Prime Rib with a Trio of Sauces or Baked Brioche French Toast with a Walnut Crisp, among other mouthwatering choices, and ends with a choice of dessert including a classic White Chocolate Bread Pudding. The full menu is available online.
Guests can choose to accompany the celebration with one of our specially hand-crafted cocktails including the Bellapolitan ($8.95), Scottish Beauty ($9.95) or Blood Orange Mimosa ($7.95).
ABOUT: Nationally acclaimed Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar offers the best in steakhouse dining – Prime meats and chops, fresh fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders — with a unique wine list known as the Fleming’s 100®, which features over 100 wines served by the glass. Fleming’s was launched in Newport Beach, California, in 1998 by successful restaurant industry veterans Paul Fleming and Bill Allen. Today there are 65 restaurants nationwide, including the latest Fleming’s debuted in Beverly Hills. Fleming’s is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards, including Wine Enthusiast’s annual Award of Distinction and Wine Spectator’s annual Award of Excellence. For more information about Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar and the Fleming’s 100®, please visit FlemingsSteakhouse.com
$40,000 Cash Drawing & “Monday Meals” at the Rampart in January
All Restaurants Offering Dining Specials All Month Long
January is jumping with new ways to use your points earned at The Rampart Casino. The popular $40,000 Cash Drawings continue on Saturdays in January with every 100 slot points earning one drawing entry. Drawings are held Saturdays at 7 p.m. with up to $10,000 awarded each week. On Mondays, earn 350, 600 or 1200 points to receive $10, $15 or $25 to be used at any of the Rampart’s restaurants or bars. Also this month, the Promenade Café, Rampart Buffet and the Carmel Room are all offering numerous dining specials.
$40,000 Cash Drawings (Saturdays in January)
- 100 points = 1 Entry (slots)
- One (1) hour @ $10 average = 1 Entry (tables)
- Start earning entry tickets January 1.
- Drawings held Saturdays at 7 p.m.
- 21 winners
- Up to $10,000 every Saturday
January’s Munchin on Mondays
- Earn 350 points, swipe your card at any kiosk and receive $10 at any outlet.
- Earn 600 points, swipe your card at any kiosk and receive $15 at any outlet.
- Earn 1,200 points, swipe your card at any kiosk and receive $25 at any outlet.
- Customer keeps the points!
January Food and Beverage Specials
Carmel Room – (Now Open at 4:30 p.m.)
Four-course menu available through January
- Thinly sliced Prosciutto, Melon and Marinated Asparagus Spears orSoup of the Day
- Summerlin Caesar Salad
Choice of Entrée:
- Two, three-ounce Tenderloin Medallions with Mushroom Madeira Sauce
- Six Sautéed Shrimp in Lemon Butter Sauce served over Angel Hair Pasta
- Combination of Tenderloin Medallions and Sautéed Shrimp
- Freshly made trio of Sorbet
- $44.99 per person
$3.99 Early Riser Specials (available 7 days a week, 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.)
- The Sun City – Two (2) Eggs any style, Hash Browns, Two (2) Strips of Bacon or Two (2) Sausage Links and Toast.
- The Siena – Short Stack of pancakes with Two (2) Strips of Bacon or Two (2) Sausage Links and Toast.
- The Anthem – Two (2) Egg Omelet with Two (2) Items of your choice and Toast.
- The Royal Ridge – Oatmeal or Cream of Wheat with Bananas, Raisins, Butter, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon.
- The Spanish Trail – Strawberry Cream Cheese stuffed French Toast.
- The Queensridge – Three (3) Egg Sandwich on Kaiser Roll with Bacon and Melted Cheese and Hash Browns.
$9.99 Prime Rib Dinner (available 7 days a week, 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.)
- Eight (8) ounce Prime Rib
- Choice of Mashed Potato or French Fries
- Chef’s Vegetable of the Day
- Dinner Salad
- Rolls and Butter
$18.99 New Year’s Day Buffet offering endless Mimosa, Bloody Mary, Screwdriver and Champagne (January 1, 2012, 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
$7.77 Senior Lunch Special – Monday through Saturday,
$12.12 Sunday Brunch. (Cash or points for our guests 50+. Must show Player’s card and not available with any other offer.) Promotion begins January 2, 2012.
Cannery Casino Resorts, LLC, owns and operates the Cannery Casino & Hotel in North Las Vegas; the Rampart Casino within the Resort in Summerlin, also home of the J.W. Marriott Resort; and Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel. The company also owns and operates the Meadows Racetrack & Casino in Washington County, PA. Cannery Casino Resorts can be reached at (702) 856-5300. The specific property websites are as follows: Cannery Casino & Hotel, cannerycasino.com and Eastside Cannery Casino & Hotel, eastsidecannery.com; Rampart Casino, rampartcasino.com. The Meadows Racetrack & Casino can be reached at (724) 503-1200, (877) 824-5050, or by visiting meadowsgaming.com.